ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>OKCupid survey: race preferences in online dating
Prison Bitch 08:14 AM 12-10-2019

Black People And Asian Men Have A Much Harder Time Dating On OKCupid


Alexis Kleinman

The Huffington Post

If you're a black man or woman or Asian man, you're going to have a tougher time getting a date on OKCupid.

Users of the popular dating site have a clear bias against certain races, according to a new blog post by OKCupid co-founder Christian Rudder.

Rudder looked at millions of OKCupid interactions between 2009 and 2014, involving more than 25 million people, and charted out the racial and gender preferences he found. To do this, he studied how people rated potential dates in QuickMatch, a feature that shows you profiles one at a time and asks you to rate them on a scale of one to five or skip them.

https://m.huffpostbrasil.com/2014/09...n_5811840.html

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:59 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Eureka:
But on the other hand I can confirm Asian women really like white men.
Huge understatement. Of course, the feelings are largely mutual. There’s a lot to like about Asian women. (Not after age 50 obv)
[Reply]
Eureka 11:04 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Lots of flat booty white women out there, man.
I've noticed the stereo type is true. They like the BIG/thick blonde women. A few of my friends have admitted this. It's a stereo type for a reason.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:25 AM 12-10-2019
How old is this article?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:45 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Eureka:
I've noticed the stereo type is true. They like the BIG/thick blonde women. A few of my friends have admitted this. It's a stereo type for a reason.
That’s not it. They take what they can get. 99% of decent and above white women wont so much as talk to them so they’re left with the white whales who have just one option-after the white males take the white frmales and Asians
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:49 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
How old is this article?
Idk, but it's based of 5-10 year old data...
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:49 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
It must be exhausting to get worked up over shit like this every day.
Pot Meet Kettle who gets worked over all things Trump 24/7.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:50 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
That’s not it. They take what they can get. 99% of decent and above white women wont so much as talk to them so they’re left with the white whales who have just one option-after the white males take the white frmales and Asians
Is that what Pat Mahomes (Sr. OR Jr.) did?

Talking about "undesirables" when you'd be lucky to find a woman with a full set of teeth. :-)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:53 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

Black People And Asian Men Have A Much Harder Time Dating On OKCupid


Alexis Kleinman

The Huffington Post

If you're a black man or woman or Asian man, you're going to have a tougher time getting a date on OKCupid.

Users of the popular dating site have a clear bias against certain races, according to a new blog post by OKCupid co-founder Christian Rudder.

Rudder looked at millions of OKCupid interactions between 2009 and 2014, involving more than 25 million people, and charted out the racial and gender preferences he found. To do this, he studied how people rated potential dates in QuickMatch, a feature that shows you profiles one at a time and asks you to rate them on a scale of one to five or skip them.

https://m.huffpostbrasil.com/2014/09...n_5811840.html
And?
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:53 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
That’s not it. They take what they can get.
:-) You can be so out of touch at times.

Yes, black men in general prefer thicker women. Not fat women, thick women. This is observable over a long period of time from many, many different avenues.

But you know, you'd have to actually open your eyes to culture and people outside of Olathe. Which i understand is not your thing.

So just speak on things you understand, not things you don't.
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:00 PM 12-10-2019
And speaking on the Asian/White thing, i found this anecdote interesting.

My brother in law is currently dating an Asian woman. He's mexican. But he's a full blown white mexican.

Pasty white pale skin and blue eyes. But 100% Mexican. Asian woman just mostly love non-brown eye colors.

Women in general like non-brown eye colors, not just Asian. Which is why white males will generally score high.

If you're white with brown eyes though, sorry you don't count.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:02 PM 12-10-2019
I see so many nerdy white dudes with Asian girls these days it's insane. I think white women (especially in the cities) are just a lot to deal with, shrug.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:04 PM 12-10-2019
i prefer mahomes
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:05 PM 12-10-2019
But from the conversations i've heard from women, you know what trumps a white male with blue eyes?

A black or hispanic male with "colored" eyes. It's seen as even more exotic to them. Bitches fall over themselves for dark featured men with light colored eyes.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:08 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Is that what Pat Mahomes (Sr. OR Jr.) did?

Talking about "undesirables" when you'd be lucky to find a woman with a full set of teeth. :-)
Your counter argument is a half while, millionaire pro athlete.


You’re a special kinda stupid.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:09 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
I've seen a handful of black females that were attractive.
But for the most part....Just gross
Congressman Al Green is both handsome and intelligent. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up