ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Did Andy and Mahomes solve the riddle of Bill's defense?
Yes 18 23.08%
No 32 41.03%
Fuck Tom Brady 28 35.90%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Did Andy and Mahomes solve the riddle of Bill's defense?
Hammock Parties 10:10 PM 12-09-2019
We know he's done it before.

Last season they fucked us up for an entire half in both games before we boatraced them.

This time Andy seemed to figure out how to use everyone on the offense effectively and kept the Patriots guessing. The offense moved a lot more consistently.

The second half was kind of a mess...BUT...Andy clearly went a bit conservative.

I felt like he definitely left some stuff in his bag of tricks, and if Kelce doesn't fumble, we probably put another 6 up. Not to mention Patrick's hand.

So the question is...do we feel confident that adding Hardman and Mahomes progression has slayed this beast?

I feel pretty good.
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:12 PM 12-09-2019
They hung on to win against a declining team. Don't try to make more of it than it is.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:16 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
They hung on to win against a declining team. Don't try to make more of it than it is.
Yes it seems like we've changed our philosophy to be way more conservative this year. Almost feels Marty esque to me.
[Reply]
TribalElder 11:45 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Because the first half was outstanding.
The patriots probably listened to our halftime locker room
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:51 PM 12-09-2019
I think Mahomes playing with a broken hand was valiant but some of his throws were a bit off but playing with a broken hand I think slowed it down a bit. His ability to regenerate healing his broken hand before next game is remarkable.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 12:06 AM 12-10-2019
Im with Clay.

The hand was a huge issue, Kelces fumble was also bad. The blocked punt was a disaster.

Take away two of those three things and we win by 14 or more. Say what you want but next time we play them I expect a 2 TD victory.

So Yes, Andy figured them out. Also i think he figured out how to use Tyreek a lot more than last time we played them. Look Out Pats!!
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:20 AM 12-10-2019
No because it's going to be completely different if we see them in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:13 AM 12-10-2019
Rewatching the game it seems like we were moving the ball pretty well all day just had some unfortunate miscues that hurt us. Still not the explosion we saw all of last year but teams are protecting themselves from the killshots so we're taking what's there.
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:21 AM 12-10-2019
teams now have tape on mahomes:

if you can roll his ankle, relocate his kneecap, and make him land on his hand awkwardly (speaking of that word, the word in and of itself is awkward), you turn him into alex smith :-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:24 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
teams now have tape on mahomes:

if you can roll his ankle, relocate his kneecap, and make him land on his hand awkwardly (speaking of that word, the word in and of itself is awkward), you turn him into alex smith :-)
And he still passes for the most yards by any QB this season against the so called greatest defense in the past 10 years.
[Reply]
kccrow 02:06 AM 12-10-2019
I think so. I think the 2nd half had a lot more to do with Mahomes' hand than it did Cheats defense.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 02:13 AM 12-10-2019
I don’t think you “solve” belichick’s defense, simply because it’s so dynamic.

There’s no doubt Andy has his number more than any other coach in the league though.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:56 AM 12-10-2019
I wasn't sure but was really glad there was a 'Fuck Tom Brady' option.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:24 AM 12-10-2019
Need to disguise the play signals from the sidelines that they filmed.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:46 AM 12-10-2019
Jesus Christ. 20 points in the first half.

17 points in the second quarter.

Do you people even watch the games? Can you keep score?

It was plain as day. Andy and Mahomes had bills defense figured out in the second quarter.

The only thing that stopped them from hanging 40 points on the patriots this time what is the hand injury. Which was also obvious, and Andy even admitted to it after the game.

Jesus Christ some of you people can’t see the forest for the trees…
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:55 AM 12-10-2019
For except resorting to a flea flicker Bill hasn't figured out Spags defense.

Boom Ch Ka
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up