ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Did Andy and Mahomes solve the riddle of Bill's defense?
Yes 18 23.08%
No 32 41.03%
Fuck Tom Brady 28 35.90%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Did Andy and Mahomes solve the riddle of Bill's defense?
Hammock Parties 10:10 PM 12-09-2019
We know he's done it before.

Last season they fucked us up for an entire half in both games before we boatraced them.

This time Andy seemed to figure out how to use everyone on the offense effectively and kept the Patriots guessing. The offense moved a lot more consistently.

The second half was kind of a mess...BUT...Andy clearly went a bit conservative.

I felt like he definitely left some stuff in his bag of tricks, and if Kelce doesn't fumble, we probably put another 6 up. Not to mention Patrick's hand.

So the question is...do we feel confident that adding Hardman and Mahomes progression has slayed this beast?

I feel pretty good.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 10:15 PM 12-09-2019
I voted no, because of the second half mess. Maybe it was conservative Reid, maybe they were effective against us. Either way we weren’t as good as we normally are.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 10:16 PM 12-09-2019
I feel pretty good. Better second half would have me feeling unstoppable.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 10:16 PM 12-09-2019
No.

What part of yesterday's game made you think that the Chiefs offense "solved" anything?
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:17 PM 12-09-2019
Yes, we had film on their coaching staff

oh wait, we aren't fucking dirtbag cheaters

yes, we kicked their asses and then backed off to save a bit for the post season
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:25 PM 12-09-2019
Belichick ran out of tricks to throw at Pat. He figured out the cover 0 hax and that was all Belly had.

This time it looked like the complete opposite of the AFCCG. Lots of cover 2 with Hill bracketed. Hang back and force Pat to take what's underneath, which is completely against his nature. Hope for a drive-killing penalty, lucky break (like Kelce's fumble) or Pat's aggression leading him to take an ill-advised deep shot... I feel like that's how they used to play Peyton with lots of success.

The offensive line was able to hold its own for the most part which was a big difference.
[Reply]
Kman34 10:26 PM 12-09-2019
I feel like we can if the offensive line can block worth a shit... So I voted Fuck Tom Boy Kissing Brady...
[Reply]
Great Expectations 10:26 PM 12-09-2019
Hardman should kill it with the underneath crossing routes when they do that.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:29 PM 12-09-2019
Part of going conservative I would suspect was due to Patrick's sore hand and not being able to grip the ball well...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:29 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
No.

What part of yesterday's game made you think that the Chiefs offense "solved" anything?
Because the first half was outstanding.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:30 PM 12-09-2019
It felt to me like Andy used Hill very sparingly on deep routes. I think Hardman was doing most of that.

Very hard to defend Hardman going deep and Hill doing short gimmicky stuff at the same time.

And that's why Kelce ate.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:43 PM 12-09-2019
Didn’t Mahomes struggle against the cover 2?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:45 PM 12-09-2019
That was Alex
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:51 PM 12-09-2019
Hard to say. Mahomes put up better numbers last year against them. Was the drop off Andy holding back for the playoffs, or Mahomes injured hand? Quite possibly yes. But let's see what happens in the playoffs before I say that Reid has it figured out. There better be no holding back in the postseason.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:04 PM 12-09-2019
Can we please at least try to be good for both halves during this season
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up