ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Yet Another Blow To A Stupid Fox News Narrative
eDave 03:51 PM 12-09-2019
DOJ Inspector General report finds FBI's Russia probe justified, no bias found.

But is highly critical of FBI officials for “basic and fundamental errors” in how parts of the investigation were carried out.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:59 PM 12-09-2019
I told you I wasn't holding my breath on this, because it was reported there was concern about Horowitz, an Obama appointee, was too afraid to do anything about those crims.


IG Horowitz; Dem Donor; Feared Targeting Establishment Operatives


Originally Posted by :
IG Horowitz - A Democrat Donor - Feared Pulling Punches To Protect Establishment Operatives

Inspector General Michael Horowitz - tasked with investigating and exposing wrongdoing at the highest levels - is feared by some to be pulling punches in order to protect establishment darlings, according to RealClear Investigations' Paul Sperry.

Of note, Horowitz "volunteered on the political campaigns of several Democrats while in college and later donated to the campaign of Colorado Sen. Michael Bennet, a former colleague who is seeking the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination – and who has slammed Trump's praise of Russian President Vladimir Putin," according to Sperry.

Horowitz is also married to a former Democratic political activist, Obama donor Alexandra Kauffman Horowitz, who helped run campaigns for liberal Democrats before producing content for CNN's Washington bureau...

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325564
My sources, as usual, are excellent.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:01 PM 12-09-2019
The fact eBeta thinks this the end.
Says it all about why I call him Beta
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 04:01 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
DOJ Inspector General report finds FBI's Russia probe justified, no bias found.

But is highly critical of FBI officials for “basic and fundamental errors” in how parts of the investigation were carried out.
Honestly, with the scope of those errors, I guess we are just on to incompetency as to the reason why.

Really, only other reason would be bias.

But we all know that Democrat errors are now always due to incompetency, while GOP errors are due to fundamental character defects.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:06 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
But we all know that Democrat errors are now always due to incompetency, while GOP errors are due to fundamental character defects.
The moderate-left mindset of the past 40 years

via GIPHY


[Reply]
Marcellus 04:11 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Honestly, with the scope of those errors, I guess we are just on to incompetency as to the reason why.

Really, only other reason would be bias.

But we all know that Democrat errors are now always due to incompetency, while GOP errors are due to fundamental character defects.
Pretty comical isn't it? A fucking mountain of "mistakes" and "errors" made by the FBI totally not caused by their bias.

Trump mentions Biden and Burisma to Zelensky on a phone call and Dems 100% know his absolute motivation and end game. Even though nothing of consequence ever actually occurred.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:45 PM 12-09-2019
Slow down eDave....this is gonna blow up like a Lex thread and u will regret starting it
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:55 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Pretty comical isn't it? A ****ing mountain of "mistakes" and "errors" made by the FBI totally not caused by their bias.

Trump mentions Biden and Burisma to Zelensky on a phone call and Dems 100% know his absolute motivation and end game. Even though nothing of consequence ever actually occurred.
That's your tip-off right there as who is guilty of worse.

If not, then Democrats are stupid bumbling idiots that should ever be hired or elected. Either way, it's still a bad look. Even makes Obama look inept.

DUMBOcrats vs DEMONrats! Take your pick! :-)
[Reply]
Taco John 06:01 PM 12-09-2019
I'm really appreciative of the "nothing to see here" demeanor the left is taking with this. So much the better for when Durham makes his criminal indictments that he's already announced are coming.
[Reply]
Cosmos 06:26 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I'm really appreciative of the "nothing to see here" demeanor the left is taking with this. So much the better for when Durham makes his criminal indictments that he's already announced are coming.
You are an end, desperate for a beginning.
[Reply]
Donger 06:29 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I'm really appreciative of the "nothing to see here" demeanor the left is taking with this. So much the better for when Durham makes his criminal indictments that he's already announced are coming.
Trumpers keep saying that. When did Durham say that his investigation had become criminal, or that criminal indictments are coming?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:43 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Trumpers keep saying that. When did Durham say that his investigation had become criminal, or that criminal indictments are coming?
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Donger 06:51 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Spoiler!
Yes, yes. It's been reported that Durham's investigation is now criminal. But, has he confirmed that, like TJ claims?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:18 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, yes. It's been reported that Durham's investigation is now criminal. But, has he confirmed that, like TJ claims?
What did you infer from his unprecedented press release today? :-)
[Reply]
Donger 07:26 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
What did you infer from his unprecedented press release today? :-)
I guess I missed where he mentioned anything about criminality?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up