ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Stay classy Pats fans: Mahomes girlfriend and brother harrassed at the game
Fat Elvis 02:58 PM 12-09-2019
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...iefs/40787765/

Originally Posted by :
The Kansas City Chiefs traveled to New England for Sunday's rematch of the AFC title game, and they left Gillette Stadium with a huge 23-16 win.

The game was a frustrating experience for New England fans, who booed the home team off the field at halftime and witnessed some downright awful officiating. But Patrick Mahomes' girlfriend, Brittany Matthews, said security had to move her because of fans' behavior at Foxborough, Massachusetts.

Matthews and Mahomes' brother, Jackson, were seated together at Gillette Stadium, and according to Matthews, Patriots fans recognized them immediately when they sat down and made it a mission to harass them at the game.
More at the article and on TMZ.....
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 04:00 PM 12-10-2019
Portnoy is a fucking pussy mAsshole.

The best part of the Blues winning the cup wasn’t the fact that it was our first title in franchise history, it was the fact that we got to rub it in Portnoy’s smug face.
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:25 PM 12-10-2019
They should of took a dump in their seats before they left.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 05:24 PM 12-10-2019
I just listed to Bill Burrs latest podcast and he starts off talking about the game. Burr is hilarious and a great fan who can talk shit without being a douchebag homer.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:24 PM 12-10-2019
A BS article but still WTF?

Brittany and the brother the two dumbest humans on the Planet?

https://amp.barstoolsports.com/bosto...umans-on-earth

There is some serious backlash still coming to those two. They need to blend into the background.
[Reply]
J Diddy 11:39 PM 12-10-2019
Dude dicks come in all shapes and jerseys. I was privileged enough to work for a guy in the mo sports hall of fame. I got tickets for nothing when I wanted them. I was lucky enough to be in arrowhead with 2 friends when priest set the record against Chicago. One friend, who had the audacity to show up and root his home team, and not be a prick about it was confronted twice in the parking lot. Thank god there were some decent folks around who intervened or he’d have gotten hurt.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:43 PM 12-10-2019
Brittany and Jackson need to grow up. Filming antics on the field and talking smack in enemy territory? And they are whining about treatment? Come on.
As if Patrick needs this distraction with his family being made to look stupid yet again. First mom, now gf and brother. Know your role family and STEP BACK.

Leigh Steinberg/Clark Hunt/Andy Reid - SOMEBODY HAVE A TALK WITH PATRICK ABOUT HIS CRAZY FAMILY.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:44 PM 12-10-2019
Pat Mahomes’ Girlfriend And Brother Made Up A Lie About Being Harassed By Patriots Fans So They Could Move To Better Seats

http://tbdailynews.com/pat-mahomes-g...-better-seats/
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:39 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Pat Mahomes’ Girlfriend And Brother Made Up A Lie About Being Harassed By Patriots Fans So They Could Move To Better Seats

That's an odd source for a chiefs fan to be relying on.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:46 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Brittany and Jackson need to grow up. Filming antics on the field and talking smack in enemy territory? And they are whining about treatment? Come on.
As if Patrick needs this distraction with his family being made to look stupid yet again. First mom, now gf and brother. Know your role family and STEP BACK.

Leigh Steinberg/Clark Hunt/Andy Reid - SOMEBODY HAVE A TALK WITH PATRICK ABOUT HIS CRAZY FAMILY.
I agree they may need to dial it down some. But 1) what pregame "antics"? They weren't talking shit. They were dancing to a rap song. 2) the only video of them talking shit is at the end which could be just clapping back. I could do without that or her making Brady clapbacks. I don't doubt that maybe they could have been young and immature. But my god our own fans are relying on Boston homer barstool, Boston fan blogs, and reliable eyewitness accounts for anonymous well behaved fans to paint that picture?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:22 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
That's an odd source for a chiefs fan to be relying on.
who's relying? so now any links or articles we post you have to vouch for as truth?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:31 AM 12-11-2019

Come to KC

— Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era) December 11, 2019

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:00 AM 12-11-2019
who's relying? so now any links or articles we post you have to vouch for as truth?
You didn't post something from the Boston globe or espn. You posted an anonymous tip submitted to a big Boston homers blog. On a chiefs forum. But you'd only get to that point after reading the obnoxious tirade about how the Pats got hosed by refs then assuming the guy calling mahomes family stupid and self important is presenting info objectively. Yeah, odd source.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:37 AM 12-11-2019

This is essentially a ridiculous NE-centric blog post by TurtleBoy. Thanks for sharing.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:25 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I don't get it?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:10 AM 12-11-2019
Massholes
[Reply]
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Up