ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 71
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:12 PM 12-09-2019

the Bengals employee flagged media relations. Bengals security then interviewed the Kraft videographer. This was also taped. The cameraman asked if they could just delete the footage and it all be forgotten per sources

— Dianna (@diannaESPN) December 9, 2019

[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:12 PM 12-09-2019
Nothing happened then. Don't expect anything to actually hurt their team now expect bad press. So effing what is what Bill will think.
[Reply]
SPchief 09:13 PM 12-09-2019
They "happened" to be filming a series where this filming "happened" to be a scout who was scouting their next opponent. That scout "happened" to be in the press box overlooking the field where the "happened" to accidently film the field.
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:13 PM 12-09-2019
Now I want to know if this Do Your Job show has filmed in other stadiums and if so which ones.

I wonder if they're burning tapes in a Gillette dumpster as we speak
[Reply]
DaFace 09:14 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Uhhhh... idk that they’re getting out of this one that easily.

There is sure to be some form of investigation now into this deal. Who knew of it, the goals of filming the sideline, etc. At the end of the day, we all know why it was being taped.
There's just zero motive here. If they have footage of other games or something, sure. But it makes zero sense that they would randomly target the Bengals for this.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:14 PM 12-09-2019
Delete the evidence I swear did Hillary Clinton set this up
[Reply]
SPchief 09:16 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
There's just zero motive here. If they have footage of other games or something, sure. But it makes zero sense that they would randomly target the Bengals for this.
They literally play the Bengals next week.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:16 PM 12-09-2019
Odds are they’ve done this other times and just not been caught.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:17 PM 12-09-2019
They just admitted to it lmao
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:17 PM 12-09-2019
It makes way more sense when you consider this is just the first time they got caught
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:19 PM 12-09-2019

Important to remember @diannaESPN's great reporting:

The interview of the scout ended before the game.

They then aimed a camera at the CIN sideline & recorded the entire 1st qtr.

Once busted, the cameraman asked if he could "delete the footage" & forget about the whole thing.

— Warren Sharp (@SharpFootball) December 10, 2019

[Reply]
DaFace 09:19 PM 12-09-2019
Given that they have permission from the other teams, that should be almost instant to investigate.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 09:20 PM 12-09-2019
It would be interesting to know if they requested permission to film at Arrowhead last week and were denied.

Patriots should fucking know better....the appearance of inpropreity is as bad as cheating itself. No reason to film the field at all...and after being caught cheating once, you would think they would play by the rules...guess not.

NFL needs to protect the shield and bring the hammer down. Strip them of a lot of draft picks. Fine the organization. Basically bring the death penalty.

Probably won't happen though.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:20 PM 12-09-2019
The media should go off on their asses and the other owners should demand Bill be out. Literally shitting on the shield again . Kraft at the whore shit on the shield this season already and now his coach has zero regard for other teams again.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:36 PM 12-09-2019
I highly encourage all of you to check out patsfans.com. It's like Lord of the Flies over there... they're turning on each other!!

Originally Posted by :
I'm sorry to all my fellow Pats fans

Well, you enjoy.
I'm not a cheater.
...And I'm not F'n stupid.

These clowns are an embarrassment.
Are you going to sit there and condone this stupidity again?

They are cheating!!!
They broke the F' n rules.. AGAIN.
Are you good with that.? Jesus Christ, these guy are beyond stupid.
Ignorance is no excuse at this point.
Originally Posted by :
It doesn't matter. They did it.
See: Spygate, Deflategate.
We get no pass anymore.

Might as well get "Cheater" tattooed on my F'n forehead

It's over.
Cheaters for life.
Done.

F'n idiots.
I'm embarrassed.

These Bastards used us