ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 71
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:17 PM 12-10-2019
It would be a beautiful day if Cincinnati beat New England this week and cost them the 2 seed. The Patriots have ZERO CHANCE at the Super Bowl without a bye. No way can that limp dick offense win in both KC and Baltimore. Our DL is gonna fat chick bungee chord snap that pussy Patriot OL again if they come to Arrowhead. That pedophile QB might not live to French kiss another child.
[Reply]
O.city 09:28 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
I have zero respect for the Pats organization and if a fan tells me how great they are I will laugh in their face.

Titles mean nothing if nobody believes they are legit.
I first read titles as titties and strongly disagreed
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:36 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Here's the other thing... If you want to admit it's not a big deal, ok. Maybe you'd have a point that all teams do it. I don't buy that most teams cheat like the Patriots. But it's a point. I can't stand the belligerent denial that anything is going on. If kraft addressed deflategate with that they probably would have gotten a fine, at worst. Instead they make a mockery out of it and everyone from Brady up flat out denied it. Not only are they cheaters, they take zero accountability whatsoever. And they ****ing get away with it. Why? Worse than the cheating might be krafts inevitable defiant smug response to this as if WE are the terrible people for overreacting to all this, and then the bandwagon that will follow.
It's who they are. Sometimes I think they just drum this shit up on purpose just to become hated and loathed as some weird team culture tactic.

Just look at everybody who leaves that system and how they talk about it. No, they don't have to say, "It sucked," but you'd figure they are just willing to talk about their experiences in the NFL in and of themselves, and not related to a "system" or the environment. You'd think Eric Mangini would talk about his experiences as a head coach instead of living vicariously through Bill and talking about Bill's experiences that he witnessed. You'd think people like Pioli when he was here would say stuff like, "I appreciate the Patriots organization for how they helped my career, but I'm here in KC right now, and I'm here to talk about KC things."

Bruschi and any other former Patriot player do the same thing. They never try to be impartial at all. When I first started watching football, you had broadcasters like Pat Summerall and John Madden, both had NFL careers as player and coach respectively. If I didn't look up the information or knew it off-hand, I never would have guessed who they played and/or coached for in the NFL. But you put one of these ex-Patriots on and what do you get? PATRIOT THIS PATRIOT THAT LET'S BLOW BILL AND TOM GUYS AMEN!

The Patriots clearly put their employees-- players, coaches, front office, and janitors alike, through bizarre occult rites. That's the only thing I can think of.
[Reply]
notorious 09:40 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I first read titles as titties and strongly disagreed
Titties are always a better subject. :-)
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 09:43 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
It's who they are. Sometimes I think they just drum this shit up on purpose just to become hated and loathed as some weird team culture tactic.

Just look at everybody who leaves that system and how they talk about it. No, they don't have to say, "It sucked," but you'd figure they are just willing to talk about their experiences in the NFL in and of themselves, and not related to a "system" or the environment. You'd think Eric Mangini would talk about his experiences as a head coach instead of living vicariously through Bill and talking about Bill's experiences that he witnessed. You'd think people like Pioli when he was here would say stuff like, "I appreciate the Patriots organization for how they helped my career, but I'm here in KC right now, and I'm here to talk about KC things."

Bruschi and any other former Patriot player do the same thing. They never try to be impartial at all. When I first started watching football, you had broadcasters like Pat Summerall and John Madden, both had NFL careers as player and coach respectively. If I didn't look up the information or knew it off-hand, I never would have guessed who they played and/or coached for in the NFL. But you put one of these ex-Patriots on and what do you get? PATRIOT THIS PATRIOT THAT LET'S BLOW BILL AND TOM GUYS AMEN!

The Patriots clearly put their employees-- players, coaches, front office, and janitors alike, through bizarre occult rites. That's the only thing I can think of.
To be fair, Gronk recently spoke against Patriots culture during halftime of a game. He said he doesn't like how after a win, nobody is allowed to really enjoy it and be happy. Its always "onto our next opponent".

I don't think its a cult. Rather its a system where players are scared to speak against it since Brady/Belichick are still here. Give it 10 years.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:18 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy12:
I won't bug you guys long (I will logout in 2 or so days because I know you guys would rather talk to Chiefs fans) but I find it interesting that NE Patriot fans and Chiefs fans almost live in two different worlds of perception. Chiefs fans seem to think NFL supports hides our scandals amd protects is while PatsFans seems to think the opposite. I personally have no opinion and usually stay neutral on things like this. Just interesting that both sides have such different takes on the matter.
Stick around. Talk ball. If you’re not a brotherfucker like the mouthbreathing trolls that try to infest this place you won’t catch too much hell. If you talk ball in good faith there is a place for you. Brotherfuckers can get bent.
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 10:28 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Stick around. Talk ball. If you’re not a brother****er like the mouthbreathing trolls that try to infest this place you won’t catch too much hell. If you talk ball in good faith there is a place for you. Brother****ers can get bent.
I'll try my best.

Again, sorry for the trolls. I run a discord server with 3000+ users and get trolls too so know how itis.
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:30 PM 12-10-2019
the NFL will treat the Patriots like the NCAA is treating the Jayhawks

both orgs know the teams are shady but they need the fan money so they wont do shit

:-)
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 04:46 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
To your point, in 2016, the Chiefs had just won their first playoff game in over two decades. We crushed the Texans and it felt like we had won the Super Bowl. The next week in New England we had a banged up team, competed, and lost. As I walked out, the entire section - men, old women, young children - chanted "pillowbitergot" at me.

We're the ****ing Chiefs. We never win. We were like the mouse dropped into the python's cage for sport. But these fans felt the need to act like that. And I've been to the three Chiefs/Pats games there since and each time I've had a horrible experience with the fans. I travel to a lot of away games and nowhere - outside of Oakland - has been anything remotely close.

It's a sense of entitlement mixed with nastiness that just produces the most douchey cocktail. Their awfulness is very, very real and the sample size is now meaningfully significant.
I mean, you’re talking about a fan base that booed the Patriots off the field at halftime of the Texans game. Think about that. That’s insane.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:32 AM 12-11-2019
The only punishment that would mean anything is Bill getting suspended. Anything less is empty nothing. They fined and took a pick last time and it did nothing.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:33 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
The only punishment that would mean anything is Bill getting suspended. Anything less is empty nothing. They fined and took a pick last time and it did nothing.
Oh, there are far more effective ways to deal with Bill...

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:11 AM 12-11-2019
Chris Broussard on FS1 just now says the Patriots will always come with a mental asterisk, like Barry Bonds now. :-)

Not even the national media is going to beat around the bush on this. Whole ‘dynasty’ is a joke. I wonder if they could have won even 1 Super Bowl without all the bullshit...
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:52 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
That's what bothers me. This team and fan base uses cheating allegations as fuel. The worst possible thing is that this jumpstarts a late season revenge run for the Pats. The NFL can't allow that to happen.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 09:03 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Titties are always a better subject. :-)
no doubt
[Reply]
Jerm 09:31 AM 12-11-2019
The amount of hand waving and excuses being made for this in the media is equal parts astounding and gutless....

I mean this is the same shit as Spygate, down to the excuses as to why the filming was taking place and identifying as a "Kraft employee".

This is beyond ridiculous, Belichick should quite frankly be banned...the league nor Goodell doesn't have the balls to do that though.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 71
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Up