ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 32
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The IG report on FISA has dropped. Here's the link to a PDF version
Just Passin' By 12:09 PM 12-09-2019
https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf
[Reply]
Cosmos 01:04 PM 12-09-2019
To this day, I wonder why the FBI ever investigated a political party/candidate with so many obvious ties to an enemy of this democracy....

I wonder why >150 unique contacts from the Trump election campaign with Russians would even raise any concerns.

I mean, this is the same campaign that had EXTENSIVELY lied about the RUSSIAN contacts

This candidate was in negotiations with the Russians during the campaign, for a Candidate Named Hotel....why would any American be concerned that while running for President, Trump is in negotiations with Putin on billion dollar business deals.

Why did the FBI ever bother investigating the campaign.....?

Because they aren’t working for/with Russia....
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:04 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Horowitz specifically wrote that Peter Strzok and Lisa Page did not affect the start of the investigation and didn’t act out of political bias.

Horowitz on Lisa Page: “While Lisa Page attended some of the discussions regarding the opening of the investigations, she did not play a role in the decision to open Crossfire Hurricane or the four individual cases."

Horowitz on Peter Strzok: “We further found that while Strzok was directly involved in the decisions to open Crossfire Hurricane and the four individual cases, he was not the sole, or even the highest-level, decision maker as to any of those matters.”
Are there other passages that support your claim in the first paragraph? Your two quotes do not support your claim. In fact, your second one refutes it. He didn't affect the start of the investigation but he was directly involved in the decision to open it?
[Reply]
Donger 01:04 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
:-) you actually belive this shit. :-) What a ****ing moron you are.
As I said when those texts came to light, they are clearly biased against Trump. No question about it. But, did that personal bias influence their professional work.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:06 PM 12-09-2019
I think its obvious was a clear abuse of power and very little will be done about it. I never believed they were going to blow up the FBI and IC over this. That's called a whitewashing. Very much like Benghazi.
You're concerned with "abuse of power" and "ethics"?
[Reply]
Donger 01:06 PM 12-09-2019
It wasn't political bias it was just incompetence/ Donger

:-)
I'm sorry that the IG report didn't give you what you want. I'm mortified.

[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:06 PM 12-09-2019
So, really, really well-hidden.
Actually no......

The OIG has no ability to go after information after these people have left their positions back to private life.

Hence, Why the OIG let Peter and Page go through their own private email accounts.

So..........

Yeah I will defer to Durham who has the power to make these people produce everything he wants. Over the OIG who does not hold said power.....
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:06 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
https://mobile.twitter.com/jennfranc...07082175148032
HOLY CRAP, that is real shoes. This is becoming the real deal. Juicy.
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:06 PM 12-09-2019
So, really, really well-hidden.
Sure, just like anyone who doesn't admit to something they did.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:07 PM 12-09-2019
I'm sorry that the IG report didn't give you what you want. I'm mortified.

It says pretty much exactly what I predicted Ding Dong.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:08 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
You're concerned with "abuse of power" and "ethics"?
Absolutely, especially where it concerns our DoJ, aren't you? These guys have way more domestic power than the POTUS, I am sure you are aware of that.

And don't even try to equate Trump's phone call to all of this because you will just look ridiculous.
[Reply]
Donger 01:08 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Are there other passages that support your claim in the first paragraph? Your two quotes do not support your claim. In fact, your second one refutes it. He didn't affect the start of the investigation but he was directly involved in the decision to open it?
Oops, left off this part:

The decision to open the investigation was made by Bill Priestap, who was Strzok’s supervisor, after he spoke with the FBI Director, general counsel and other top agency leaders.
[Reply]
Donger 01:09 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Actually no......

The OIG has no ability to go after information after these people have left their positions back to private life.

Hence, Why the OIG let Peter and Page go through their own private email accounts.

So..........

Yeah I will defer to Durham who has the power to make these people produce everything he wants. Over the OIG who does not hold said power.....
Aha! So you're doubling down on Durham. Great.
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:10 PM 12-09-2019
Oops, left off this part:

The decision to open the investigation was made by Bill Priestap, who was Strzok’s supervisor, after he spoke with the FBI Director, general counsel and other top agency leaders.
OK? He still affected the decision. He was directly involved, according to your quote.
[Reply]
digger 01:12 PM 12-09-2019

NEW: in a rare statement,US Attorney John Durham says:
"Based on the evidence collected to date,&while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the IG that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened.” #FISA

— Brooke Singman (@brookefoxnews) December 9, 2019

[Reply]
Donger 01:13 PM 12-09-2019
It says pretty much exactly what I predicted Ding Dong.
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...postcount=4760

[Reply]
Page 5 of 32
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up