ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Wa. Examiner: Supreme Court allows Kentucky abortion ultrasound law to take effect
Just Passin' By 11:54 AM 12-09-2019
Interesting decision

Originally Posted by :
The Supreme Court won't hear an appeal over a Kentucky law that forces health providers to show pregnant women ultrasounds of their fetuses before having abortions.

The decision, issued Monday, means that the Supreme Court leaves intact a 2-1 ruling from the 6th Circuit that the law does not violate doctors' First Amendment rights to free speech, writing that the information gleaned from an ultrasound was "pertinent" to a woman's decision-making....
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...to-take-effect
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:03 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I'm not sure why you think that. I don't care when people shoot each other, as long as I'm not directly impacted.

Like I said, the outrage against abortion is 99.9% phony. If a 3-year-old was about to be stabbed in public, at least a few people would attempt to stop it.

If pro-lifers really believe that abortion is murder and they aren't taking drastic action to stop it, they are complicit. The guy who killed Dr. Tiller was one of the few who actually had some conviction.
Wow, that's some ass backwards logic.

By that measure, I'm sure you are all for capital punishment, right? I mean, kill the killers right?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:01 AM 12-10-2019
Ultimately unenforceable because hangers...

Not that there's anything wrong with that if it's liberals erasing their mistake.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:44 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
If we were seriously anti-murder we'd be willing to murder to stop it.

Yeah. It's all starting to make sense.
Pro-lifers don't even know what murder is. Abortion, by definition, cannot be murder. It's isn't a matter of opinion.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:20 PM 12-10-2019
:-)
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:58 AM 12-11-2019
Pro-lifers don't even know what murder is. Abortion, by definition, cannot be murder. It's isn't a matter of opinion.
If you gave a woman, without her consent or knowledge, a drug which terminated her pregnancy, you could be charged with murder in the United States. Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being. There are many state laws and federal law which protect unborn children at any stage of development.

A woman could take an abortion drug herself, knowing it would terminate her pregnancy, and it would not be murder as far as the judicial system in the United States is concerned.

Many people believe that abortion is a violation of Natural law or Divine law. When those people call abortion murder, they are correct to do so if there assumptions about the existence of Natural or Divine law are correct.

Calling abortion murder is really a matter of opinion. You are dead wrong it isn't.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 04:37 AM 12-11-2019
Wow. The ignorance you’ve displayed in this thread is truly magnificent in a way.
[Reply]
scho63 05:35 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Wow. The ignorance you’ve displayed in this thread is truly magnificent in a way.
I CONCUR!!! :-)

I think AdolfOliverBush is nothing but a troll and possibly another MULT from one of our long time members. Just spewing crazy shit to stir the pot. :-)
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 05:42 AM 12-11-2019
You don't know what killing a living human being is, I'm shocked at your ignorance, or is it willful stupidity?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:33 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
You don't know what killing a living human being is, I'm shocked at your ignorance, or is it willful stupidity?
Murder is the unlawful killing of one human being by another. Again, it's not an opinion, it's a fact.

If a law was passed making it legal to stab old ladies in the neck, stabbing old ladies in the neck would no longer be murder.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:36 AM 12-11-2019
Murder is the unlawful killing of one human being by another. Again, it's not an opinion, it's a fact.

If a law was passed making it legal to stab old ladies in the neck, stabbing old ladies in the neck would no longer be murder.

Well shit then, nothing wrong with killing innocent viable children then since it doesn't fit the legal definition of murder.

You consistently make some of the dumbest arguments in this forum.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:41 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Well shit then, nothing wrong with killing innocent viable children then since it doesn't fit the legal definition of murder.

You consistently make some of the dumbest arguments in this forum.
Who says killing fetuses is wrong, and what will the consequences be if abortions continue?
[Reply]
scho63 10:10 AM 12-11-2019
Here is a question for AdolfOliverBush the mult:

At what stage of gestation is killing a fetus a murder?
  1. One Month
  2. Two Months
  3. Three Months
  4. Four Months
  5. Five Months
  6. Six Months
  7. Seven Months
  8. Eight Months
  9. Nine Months
  10. During birth
  11. Never, it's woman's right to choose

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:14 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:

1. One Month
  2. Two Months
  3. Three Months
  4. Four Months
  5. Five Months
  6. Six Months
  7. Seven Months
  8. Eight Months
  9. Nine Months
  10. During birth
I'm not a mult, retard.

Let's pretend that aborting a fetus 2 seconds after fertilization is "murder", even though the fact that it's legal prevents it from being murder.

What will the long-term consequences be if abortions continue?
[Reply]
scho63 10:45 AM 12-11-2019
I'm not a mult, retard.

Let's pretend that aborting a fetus 2 seconds after fertilization is "murder", even though the fact that it's legal prevents it from being murder.

What will the long-term consequences be if abortions continue?
Answer my question MULT man
[Reply]
scho63 10:59 AM 12-11-2019
Can't answer this big mouth? :-)

Originally Posted by scho63:

1. One Month
  2. Two Months
  3. Three Months
  4. Four Months
  5. Five Months
  6. Six Months
  7. Seven Months
  8. Eight Months
  9. Nine Months
  10. During birth

[Reply]