ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Wa. Examiner: Supreme Court allows Kentucky abortion ultrasound law to take effect
Just Passin' By 11:54 AM 12-09-2019
Interesting decision

Originally Posted by :
The Supreme Court won't hear an appeal over a Kentucky law that forces health providers to show pregnant women ultrasounds of their fetuses before having abortions.

The decision, issued Monday, means that the Supreme Court leaves intact a 2-1 ruling from the 6th Circuit that the law does not violate doctors' First Amendment rights to free speech, writing that the information gleaned from an ultrasound was "pertinent" to a woman's decision-making....
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...to-take-effect
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:59 PM 12-09-2019
Good luck enforcing that nonsense.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:05 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Shouldn't be too difficult. There are only two.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:08 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Shouldn't be too difficult. There are only two.
All the patient has to is close their eyes or look away if they don't want to see it. :-)
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 01:11 PM 12-09-2019
All the patient has to is close their eyes or look away if they don't want to see it. :-)
Makes sense. I'd certainly have an easier time killing a person if I didn't have to look at him first.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:19 PM 12-09-2019
You good with baby killing?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:43 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
You good with baby killing?
Yes, because I'm not a snowflake who displays phony outrage if a stranger has an abortion.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 02:53 PM 12-09-2019
Yes, because I'm not a snowflake who displays phony outrage if a stranger has an abortion.
Yet you are a snowflake that shows outrage anytime someone shoots another stranger.

Really no difference, other than what you've been brainwashed to accept.

I mean really, why stop at birth? Retroactive abortion should be available to age 18 right?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 04:24 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Yet you are a snowflake that shows outrage anytime someone shoots another stranger.

Really no difference, other than what you've been brainwashed to accept.

I mean really, why stop at birth? Retroactive abortion should be available to age 18 right?
I'm not sure why you think that. I don't care when people shoot each other, as long as I'm not directly impacted.

Like I said, the outrage against abortion is 99.9% phony. If a 3-year-old was about to be stabbed in public, at least a few people would attempt to stop it.

If pro-lifers really believe that abortion is murder and they aren't taking drastic action to stop it, they are complicit. The guy who killed Dr. Tiller was one of the few who actually had some conviction.
[Reply]
tatorhog 04:29 PM 12-09-2019
Too bad your mom didn't share your thoughts
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 04:56 PM 12-09-2019
If we were seriously anti-murder we'd be willing to murder to stop it.

Yeah. It's all starting to make sense.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:07 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
If we were seriously anti-murder we'd be willing to murder to stop it.

Yeah. It's all starting to make sense.
:-)
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 01:29 AM 12-10-2019
Like I said, the outrage against abortion is 99.9% phony. If a 3-year-old was about to be stabbed in public, at least a few people would attempt to stop it.
If mother's could legally kill children up to three years old, you could delay the child's death at the expense of you serving prison time. Once the police stop you from preventing the child's death, the child will get killed anyways. How many abortionists would be killed if killing abortionists was made legal? By your reasoning it should be practically nil because pro-lifers don't really care. Would you be in favor of running that experiment? How about one not so extreme. Lets make it legal to stop women from having abortions, if pro-lifers don't care such a law should have no significant impact on the number of abortions that happen.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 01:40 AM 12-10-2019
What happens when a woman has an abortion and then regrets its and decides to sue the doctor for not showing her the ultrasound?

The doctors are going to comply with the law because it is in their best interest to comply with the law.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 01:42 AM 12-10-2019
Some will do that, but most won't and if one woman changes her mind the law will have been worth it.

Why is there opposition to this law? Is the pro-abortion movement against informed consent?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up