White Nationalism 2 6.67%
Immigration 11 36.67%
Climate Change 3 10.00%
North Korea 2 6.67%
The Chiefs record 6 20.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Military poll: top security concern for US troops
Prison Bitch 10:37 AM 12-09-2019
Survey of 900 US active servicemen and women, per Military Times. What is their top security concern with 35% choosing it.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:01 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Survey of 900 US active servicemen and women, per Military Times. What is their top security concern with 35% choosing it.
Are you quite sure you are portraying the results of this survey accurately, Bitch?

I ask because I looked it up, and there is indeed one of your choices with approximately 35% responding that it's a security concern. But there are other concerns with even higher affirmative response rates.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12-09-2019, 01:03 PM
This message has been deleted by Prison Bitch.
AdolfOliverBush 01:05 PM 12-09-2019
The greatest threat to our troops is their own leadership, when they send troops into dangerous shitholes for no good reason.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:10 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
The greatest threat to our troops is their own leadership, when they send troops into dangerous shitholes for no good reason.
Well obviously. But they’d never give that answer to pollsters.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
Motto linked to hate group removed from West Point football flag
By Monica Haider, CNN

Updated 2:54 PM ET, Mon December 9, 2019

ADL CEO Jonathan Greenblatt approved of the academy's decision to abandon the motto.
"Once informed of its context, it's good that the team recognized the slogan as a potential red flag and immediately took action," Greenblatt said in a statement.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/09/us/we...nge/index.html
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:18 PM 12-09-2019
"Had somebody in the recruiting office fucked-up, Donger might have infested the military"? Thank God they sent Donger packing...
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:02 AM 12-10-2019
The military is totally kucked now. Troops are more worried about “white nationalism” than many so-called global “threats”. And a vast majority of colored servicemen polled said they saw “racism” in the service.

But of course they did. Racism everywhere.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:27 AM 12-10-2019
Adam Schiff?
[Reply]
RN47 09:20 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:

Is that right? Military leadership decides when to deploy troops from the continental United States to places like Yemen, Somalia, Niger, Syria, Libya, etc.? A high ranking general or admiral of their own accord has that authority?

***SPOILER ALERT***

They don't.

Now where would that authority come from?...where. would. that. deployment. order. come. from? Damn it's on the tip of my tongue but I just can't remember! Sonofabitch! That's a 'Jeopardy' answer for sure, under the category:

CHILDLIKE UNDERSTANDING OF UNITED STATES CODE
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:19 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by RN47:
Is that right? Military leadership decides when to deploy troops from the continental United States to places like Yemen, Somalia, Niger, Syria, Libya, etc.? A high ranking general or admiral of their own accord has that authority?

***SPOILER ALERT***

They don't.

Now where would that authority come from?...where. would. that. deployment. order. come. from? Damn it's on the tip of my tongue but I just can't remember! Sonofabitch! That's a 'Jeopardy' answer for sure, under the category:

CHILDLIKE UNDERSTANDING OF UNITED STATES CODE
If you watched Col Douglas Macgregor on Tucker last night and on Sept 9th, you wouldn't say that. Code, smode. It's a piece of paper that does not address politics. Macgregor says it's the top military brass, the generals, that move in to pressure Trump when he talks about getting out of Afghanistan or Syria--to stay. Then the MIC owned press starts screaming and the hawks. Macgregor even said last night, this is the same thing that was done to Obama. Even the troops see the Afghanistan war as useless and we're not winning.

So if Trump keeps sayin' up there that the wants out, what's stopping him if he is CIC?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:56 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Do you have a link for your source?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:14 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Do you have a link for your source?
Why would he give the answer away?
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:26 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Why would he give the answer away?
Because until he points to his source we have no way of knowing whether he's just full of shit as usual.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:30 PM 12-10-2019
I read Military Times from time to time and they said this is white nationalism but at 30% I believe.
When you have to recruit foreign nationals, from Kenya or Latin America to fight because recruitment numbers are down, this is what you get. They get promised citizenship if they join. So it's more like a foreign legion. Totally opposed to this idea.
This is basically the thread in a nushtell.

Your conclusion is exactly what I was angling towards.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:04 PM 12-10-2019
I read Military Times from time to time and they said this is white nationalism but at 30% I believe.
When you have to recruit foreign nationals, from Kenya or Latin America to fight because recruitment numbers are down, this is what you get. They get promised citizenship if they join. So it's more like a foreign legion. Totally opposed to this idea.
Pay all military members more, and those who actually go into harm's way a LOT more (TONS more), perhaps the same amount that contractors get paid for going into harm's way, and I think you'll see that change. We just have to give DoD more money and direct them to put it into all salaries, and especially special pays involving combat zones.
[Reply]
Coyote 01:31 PM 12-10-2019
Take your pick. Polls and dates of media emphasis usually align.

Btw, the leadership claims made in this thread are usually covered in “command climate” surveys. Sometimes you do find problems in commands from them. Trust tactics.

Most members of a command going through them consider them BS. I used to. It was just another petty thing to do that meant nothing. Like painting rocks in front of the command hooch.
Then I saw some really bad units.

When I have conducted them or ordered them conducted, it’s important to tell why we’re doing it in an open forum. Answer questions and when the results are in, discuss them in the same public way.
The BS way is for Commanders to keep the results private and to treat it as a Commander’s critical information requirement only. A sure warning sign.

Most “healthy” command climates correlate by rank vice any other demographics:

Privates- lance corporals bitch the loudest, then NCOs, SNCOs, officers, etc. What you want to see. Means it is more than likely reliable.
Rank structured then look at the specific bitches. Sometimes stuff appears there.
Kinda like rookies vs veterans at training camp.

“Troops do not view immigration as a ‘national emergency.’ Not even close”

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-...Socialflow+ARM

“One in four troops sees white nationalism in the ranks”

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...-in-the-ranks/

“Why today’s troops fear a new war is coming soon”

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...s-coming-soon/

“New Poll of U.S. Troops and Veterans Reveals Their Thoughts on Current Military Policies”

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-...ies-180971134/
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up