ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 27
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
The Lounge>Let's talk about the Broncos
TLO 08:11 PM 12-08-2019
The Patriots have been disposed of, and now we're onto the Broncos.

The Broncos put a complete ass whipping on the Texans today, not many saw that coming.

Let's talk about it in here.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:29 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by manchambo:
If Drew Lock sucked I would agree. But there is value in this team playing at a high level for something to take into next year.

Drew Lock has been a stud the last 2 weeks.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:32 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Tinker Dill:
TLO is an idiot enough said
Not very nice
[Reply]
carcosa 12:33 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
We better not fucking blow this.
We won't
[Reply]
manchambo 12:34 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Drew Lock has been a stud the last 2 weeks.
You've said that many times. This is a jinx try, isn't it?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:34 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I tend to agree with them.

Lock has been the best QB in the division the last couple of weeks.
And I'm sure you're not a Missouri homer, right?

I've watched the highlights, and I don't see anything that should terrify the league. I'm sure he'll be a solid QB, and much better than anything they've had in 5 years, but that's all I'm prepared to say.

He had a nice deep ball or two, and one nice intermediate throw. Aside from that, it was a lot of dump-offs to wide open receivers and YAC. The defense was terrible. He was just taking what they were giving and had no pressure in his face.

That will change next week. Know what else will change? He won't be playing indoors on turf.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:41 PM 12-09-2019
Snow expected for Sunday! This should be fun
Attached: 0F2D18E4-BE12-442C-85A3-ACC25B189F4C.jpg (53.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:51 PM 12-09-2019
The Drew Lock hype is getting insane. He will crash back to earth this weekend when the Chiefs sweep the Cheating Donks again.

Lock is the next Leaf- Arrowhead will break him.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:51 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Drew Lock has been a stud the last 2 weeks.
What stood out in his game vs the Chargers? He did next to nothing in that game. In fact, the play that stood out most was the terrible 4th quarter INT he threw.

You've got to be a Missouri homer.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 12:56 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by manchambo:
You weren't talking about that kind of pressure in your post. You said he would be so excited about playing in KC he would freak out.
ĎFreak outí? No.

Be overamped and overthrow some passes resulting in some picks? Yes.
[Reply]
TribalElder 12:57 PM 12-09-2019
It's very fitting that Drew Locks first L as a professional quarterback will come in KC

Since he is from Lees Summit and all
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:10 PM 12-09-2019
He managed to beat the Texans D.

A defense that is ranked 27th or worse in 3rd downs, red-zone scoring, passing defense, INTs, QB pressures, and sacks.

And that defense managed to sack Lock how many times yesterday?

They have the same OL they had in week 6 (or whenever it was), the same running game, but now no Sanders and probably no Fant (don't know what his issue is, but they carted him off the field, right?).

Say good-night, Irene. It's going to be a rough night for DEN. Again.
[Reply]
Molitoth 01:17 PM 12-09-2019
Home game against a shit team? Probably a Chiefs loss.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:49 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
He managed to beat the Texans D.

A defense that is ranked 27th or worse in 3rd downs, red-zone scoring, passing defense, INTs, QB pressures, and sacks.

And that defense managed to sack Lock how many times yesterday?

They have the same OL they had in week 6 (or whenever it was), the same running game, but now no Sanders and probably no Fant (don't know what his issue is, but they carted him off the field, right?).

Say good-night, Irene. It's going to be a rough night for DEN. Again.
Lock is in for a long day at Arrowhead. I hope we destroy him and the Donks. I want to extinguish any glimmer of hope they have the QB position figured out for next year.
[Reply]
DomCasual 02:11 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Very hard to follow along with the narrative... are you guys still tanking or thatís not a thing now? Donít get me wrong, I applaud your teamís determination to not have a top 5 pick. But I was told it was an obvious tank job going on in Dungver. Now the team has won a game again and the tanking has stopped? Iím confused, help a brotha understand wtf is happening in Dung town?
The main reason anyone was enthusiastic about tanking was to have the best possible chance to rise above our dumpster fire of a QB situation. Lock has played well enough to provide hope, and the QB situation in the draft has gone off a cliff (other than Burrow).

Now, it's playoffs, or bust.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:18 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
The main reason anyone was enthusiastic about tanking was to have the best possible chance to rise above our dumpster fire of a QB situation. Lock has played well enough to provide hope, and the QB situation in the draft has gone off a cliff (other than Burrow).

Now, it's playoffs, or bust.
You are holding out hope for an 8-8 playoff spot? Good luck
[Reply]
Page 8 of 27
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up