ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 27
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Broncos
TLO 08:11 PM 12-08-2019
The Patriots have been disposed of, and now we're onto the Broncos.

The Broncos put a complete ass whipping on the Texans today, not many saw that coming.

Let's talk about it in here.
[Reply]
TEX 09:29 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
When we faced them at Pile High earlier this year, they were confident after winning 2 in a row. They took out Mahomes in the first half, and still couldn't beat the Chiefs without Mahomes. Now, the Donk fans are all excited about Drew Lock and their 2 game winning streak. Chiefs will roll them and quiet that optimism again.
Yep. MHM was in full chest beating mode.
Toumbtard was even more of an idiot than usual.
And Kranz actually showed up.
And then 30 - 6 happened...:-)
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:34 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Broncos have no shot, KC is just sooo dominant in everything they do, it's really stupid to even play the game. Hopefully, maybe, the Broncos can put up a few points?

Broncos 2
Chiefs 49

Score does not reflect utter dominance of KC
The first smart take you’ve had on here. Congratulations. It was bound to happen eventually.

P.S. your reverse mojo jinx won’t work. Your team isn’t good enough. You know it and so do we.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:34 AM 12-09-2019
My guess is Drew Lock comes out way off the mark as he'll be completely overhyped being back home with a ton of family there.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:42 AM 12-09-2019
I like Drew, as I’m a Mizzou fan, but he will NEVER be a big time NFL QB. Has too many holes in his game (struggles with accuracy and absolutely wilts under pressure). I do think he’ll eventually become a ‘solid’ starter in the league, but that’s it.

All that said, he’s gonna be extra hyped up for this game being back home in front of his family and friends (Lees Summit kid). That’s not a good recipe for a rookie QB playing on the road in his first big time venue against one of the better teams in football.

He will miss on a lot of throws and probably throw 2 or 3 picks. Donks may stick around longer than normal, but Chiefs will ultimately win this one comfortably.

No worries.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:18 AM 12-09-2019
Lock hasn’t had much pressure on him yet. Yesterday it was virtually non-existent.

That is going to change this weekend.

Why did the #Patriots go two-for-12 on third down? Part of the reason is that Brady was under pressure on 69.2 percent of New England's third down plays, per @PFF. Yeesh.

— Evan Lazar (@ezlazar) December 9, 2019

[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 10:24 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Lock hasn’t had much pressure on him yet. Yesterday it was virtually non-existent.

That is going to change this weekend.

Houston destroyed the pats and the Broncos destroyed Houston... very strange and again it helps me to believe that the players play hard when they want to play hard. Sure, coaching is involved but if a particular team's players are just not really into the game, the other team will win.

The Broncos are playing hard right now and I think that's because they believe they have a shot to win with Lock. When Flacco was playing the team simply didn't care all that much because Flacco sucked. Flacco was an uninspiring statue in the pocket that no opposing defenses were scared of or had to "game plan" around his talents.

KC has a lot to play for so I expect KC to win but I also expect the Broncos to play much, much better than their last game against KC.
[Reply]
manchambo 10:26 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
My guess is Drew Lock comes out way off the mark as he'll be completely overhyped being back home with a ton of family there.
Yeah. Look how the pressure got to him in his first road start.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:44 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Yeah. Look how the pressure got to him in his first road start.
Yeah, Houston sure generated a lot of pressure on Lock yesterday. :-)

It’s amazing he was able to walk away in one piece . . . . . .
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:46 AM 12-09-2019
Rookie QBs never fare well in their first trip to arrowhead
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:47 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
:-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:54 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. MHM was in full chest beating mode.
Toumbtard was even more of an idiot than usual.
And Kranz actually showed up.
And then 30 - 6 happened...:-)
Full chest beating mode? I don't believe that's accurate. I do believe I was pretty positive about their chances, given the ground game opportunities at the time. But, I don't think I've been in what you would call full chest beating mode for a while.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:55 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Houston destroyed the pats and the Broncos destroyed Houston... very strange and again it helps me to believe that the players play hard when they want to play hard. Sure, coaching is involved but if a particular team's players are just not really into the game, the other team will win.

The Broncos are playing hard right now and I think that's because they believe they have a shot to win with Lock. When Flacco was playing the team simply didn't care all that much because Flacco sucked. Flacco was an uninspiring statue in the pocket that no opposing defenses were scared of or had to "game plan" around his talents.

KC has a lot to play for so I expect KC to win but I also expect the Broncos to play much, much better than their last game against KC.
Very hard to follow along with the narrative... are you guys still tanking or that’s not a thing now? Don’t get me wrong, I applaud your team’s determination to not have a top 5 pick. But I was told it was an obvious tank job going on in Dungver. Now the team has won a game again and the tanking has stopped? I’m confused, help a brotha understand wtf is happening in Dung town?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:56 AM 12-09-2019
I'll also add this... early on in the season, the team started off way too slow. Since benching Flaccco, they've done much better early. They've scored 23 and 38 points the last 2 weeks, but only 13 total after halftime. They can't do that this week...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:58 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Very hard to follow along with the narrative... are you guys still tanking or that’s not a thing now? Don’t get me wrong, I applaud your team’s determination to not have a top 5 pick. But I was told it was an obvious tank job going on in Dungver. Now the team has won a game again and the tanking has stopped? I’m confused, help a brotha understand wtf is happening in Dung town?
I won't speak for him, but I don't think the team ever went into a "tanking on purpose" mode. They just played like hell. I'm glad they didn't go into full tank mode. I'd rather them take their shot wherever they fall in the draft, but not to tank half a season on purpose. How often does that really work out?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:59 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I'll also add this... early on in the season, the team started off way too slow. Since benching Flaccco, they've done much better early. They've scored 23 and 38 points the last 2 weeks, but only 13 total after halftime. They can't do that this week...
I agree. They can’t score 23 or 38 in the first half this week. Defense has only averaged giving up 14.5 a game the last 3 games.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 27
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up