ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 225
< 12 34561252102 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Patriots Revenge Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:03 AM 12-08-2019
Let's go get this son of a bitch.

[Reply]
stevieray 12:30 AM 12-08-2019
I can't remember when I've wanted to win a regular season game soooooooooooo damn bad. Deep down, and just for a second, they know they LOST that AFCCG. I want them to feel that tmrw.

David & Goliath

Time to slaughter these Philistines.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:30 AM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
In for the death and dismemberment.

You are the exact right person to start this thread, Clay.
Just get down the hill for starters.

[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:34 AM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Are you going to be there?
Yeah. Landed this afternoon. Saw so much Patriots gear at the airport I nearly vomited.

As Stevie said, I can't remember the last time I wanted a regular season win this badly. This game is our litmus test and tells us whether a Super Bowl this season is realistic or not.

And damn, it's for pride.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:36 AM 12-08-2019
Yeah. Landed this afternoon. Saw so much Patriots gear at the airport I nearly vomited.

As Stevie said, I can't remember the last time I wanted a regular season win this badly. This game is our litmus test and tells us whether a Super Bowl this season is realistic or not.

Have a blast give em hell for me!

:-)
[Reply]
007 12:37 AM 12-08-2019

TC you bring it for all of us you hear me. Get those bastards. You are our Captain America.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:42 AM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
this is hilarious and will have mad replay value.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:46 AM 12-08-2019
This is the game where past Chiefs teams would have wilted.

I truly believe this team is going to win today and in doing so, realize that nobody in this league can touch them when they’re firing on all cylinders.

We won’t lose again this season and the ride truly begins tomorrow.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:46 AM 12-08-2019
Tom sua, et bibant sanguinem occidere dulce

[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:47 AM 12-08-2019

Godspeed my friend.

Give em hell!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:11 AM 12-08-2019
just watched GMFB segment with Shaun O'Hara

he said the Pats being down to their third string center could be a huge problem in IDing A-gap blitzes by the Chiefs linebackers

Spags is coming up the middle hard on Brady and his 3rd-worst 70 QB rating against the blitZ
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:16 AM 12-08-2019
The future belongs to the Chiefs. And the future starts now, plus or minus one second.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:30 AM 12-08-2019
Patriots LG Joe Thuney vs. Chiefs DT Chris Jones

The best way to affect Tom Brady is to push the pocket from the inside back into his lap. With starting center Ted Karras out, the Patriots interior line takes a bit of a hit that undoubtedly impacts both guard positions as well. The Pats need to provide their backup center help, potentially leaving Thuney on an island against one of the most dominant interior defensive linemen in the league. Thuney shows a weakness of late anchoring against a good bull rush, causing him to get driven back into the quarterback. Jones can routinely find his way into the backfield and into Brady’s nightmares.
[Reply]
thabear04 01:51 AM 12-08-2019
I know Jones wants Brady for that BS personal foul roughing the passer penalty in that one game.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:24 AM 12-08-2019
Safety blitz
[Reply]
carcosa 03:24 AM 12-08-2019
We Shall Win!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 225
< 12 34561252102 > Last »
Up