ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Bloomberg showering Colorado with ads.
Garcia Bronco 07:04 PM 12-05-2019
Anyone else getting the Bloomberg business?

Came to Aurora Colorado today and told everybody that basically any gun owner will have to register with the federal government. Red flag laws and of course an "assault weapons ban."

To date, Bloomberg has spent over a million in ads in Colorado alone.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:51 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
GFY you hippy-ass-burnout-lame-ass-wanna-be-poser...
That's it?

Try harder.

I mean, this is even worse than your rah rah post.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:51 AM 12-06-2019
Higher taxes.

Keep poor people slaves to the system so the rich can get fat.

Take away your rights.

Control the media.

It sounds like a winning ticket for Bloombum. It worked for Hitler.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:52 AM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Higher taxes.

Keep poor people slaves to the system so the rich can get fat.

Take away your rights.

Control the media.

It sounds like a winning ticket for Bloombum. It worked for Hitler.
He wants your guns, too! Don't forget about that.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:55 AM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
He wants your guns, too! Don't forget about that.
Of course, he does - you can't round people up and put them in cattle cars headed to education camps if they are armed. :-)

Trust the system!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:05 AM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
I dislike Trump but I'm going for him this time around because of Google/Youtube, and CNN. It is my symbolic spit in their face.
Of course, you're a prog.

I only voted for him for 4 reasons. Three of four I can hold him primarily responsible for, based on surrounding himself with NeoCons and globalists. I can cut him some slack on immigration since the courts and others have thwarted him...but even some that traces back to his choice of personnel. Like Nielsen.

I'm disappointed in his walking-back his troop removals and not ending these wars. It's like the Pentagon and generals think they're IC of FP. WTF?
Instead he has used a different form of warfare— Siege Warfare, where civilians die, to bully other nations to comply with our demands including coercing Europeans to buy our energy instead of Russia's. Breaking his promise to monitor JCPOA by inspecting it frequently first and his military build-up on Iran.

Appointing a globalist to re-negotiate NAFTA making it worse on destruction of our sovereignty and inserting 57% of the TPP in it. Again personnel.

Also looks like the materials for his wall selection can be sawed through easily and someone recently used a ladder to climb over the top. It should be electrified. Though BP said, it still slows crossers down, allowing BP time to get to crossers for arrest via monitors exposing the crosser.

Now we're getting RedFlag laws via a program written by Barr's DoJ which is essentially a pre-crime program to seize guns.

But I am more pissed at the left for this impeachment, which I see as another way of thwarting the FP he ran on and their want of more globalism.

Yeah, he is better on the economy which includes rolling back regulations, kept us out of the Paris Accords which states it is a poverty reduction program for other countries and a few other things—just not on my key issues. Still, he's better than Hilldawg where we'd probably be in a hot war with Russia already with her illegal NoFly zone over Syria.
[Reply]
notorious 10:23 AM 12-06-2019
He has already lost.

The question I have: How is he benefitting?

There is a reason he is running a failed campaign on purpose.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:10 AM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Of course, he does - you can't round people up and put them in cattle cars headed to education camps if they are armed. :-)

Trust the system!
He's the driving force behind Shannon Twats and her Moms Hate America campaign. Because gunz r bad, except for the ones his platoon of bodyguards carry. Those r a-ok! :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:15 PM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Of course, you're a prog.

I only voted for him for 4 reasons. Three of four I can hold him primarily responsible for, based on surrounding himself with NeoCons and globalists. I can cut him some slack on immigration since the courts and others have thwarted him...but even some that traces back to his choice of personnel. Like Nielsen.

I'm disappointed in his walking-back his troop removals and not ending these wars. It's like the Pentagon and generals think they're IC of FP. WTF?
Instead he has used a different form of warfare— Siege Warfare, where civilians die, to bully other nations to comply with our demands including coercing Europeans to buy our energy instead of Russia's. Breaking his promise to monitor JCPOA by inspecting it frequently first and his military build-up on Iran.

Appointing a globalist to re-negotiate NAFTA making it worse on destruction of our sovereignty and inserting 57% of the TPP in it. Again personnel.

Also looks like the materials for his wall selection can be sawed through easily and someone recently used a ladder to climb over the top. It should be electrified. Though BP said, it still slows crossers down, allowing BP time to get to crossers for arrest via monitors exposing the crosser.

Now we're getting RedFlag laws via a program written by Barr's DoJ which is essentially a pre-crime program to seize guns.

But I am more pissed at the left for this impeachment, which I see as another way of thwarting the FP he ran on and their want of more globalism.

Yeah, he is better on the economy which includes rolling back regulations, kept us out of the Paris Accords which states it is a poverty reduction program for other countries and a few other things—just not on my key issues. Still, he's better than Hilldawg where we'd probably be in a hot war with Russia already with her illegal NoFly zone over Syria.
Get back in the stall dumb-ass, suck some (more) dicks!
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:00 PM 12-06-2019
I'll have to pay more attention here in IA, but mostly it is styer, Bernie, Warren, yang, in that order.
[Reply]
Donger 01:03 PM 12-06-2019
I haven't seen a single one.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 01:30 PM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
I haven't seen a single one.
You'll see them on all local networks, especially during dinner time.
[Reply]
Donger 01:34 PM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
You'll see them on all local networks, especially during dinner time.
Oh, I don't watch those.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 01:58 PM 12-06-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
He has already lost.

2024 is long way away. Too soon to say he already lost.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 02:05 PM 12-06-2019
He has already lost.

I think in 6 months, he'll be leading the field. I think he'd start a civil war (or really any Democrat...again)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:29 PM 12-06-2019
He has already lost.

Perhaps, to divide the vote in a way that will lead to a brokered convention. Enter Hilldawg or Michelle.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up