ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump donates 3rd-quarter salary to help fight opioid crisis
Otter 05:51 AM 11-27-2019
Trump donates 3rd-quarter salary to help fight opioid crisis

:-)

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is donating his third-quarter salary to help tackle the nation’s opioid epidemic.

A White House official says Trump has given the $100,000 he would be paid in the quarter to the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Health, which oversees federal public health offices and programs, including the surgeon general’s office.

The White House says the funds are being earmarked “to continue the ongoing fight against the opioid crisis.”

Trump has made tackling the misuse of opioids an administration priority. More than 70,000 Americans died in 2017 from drug overdoses, the bulk of them involving opioids.

Trump is required to be paid, but he has pledged to donate his salary while in office to worthy causes. Trump donated his second-quarter salary to the surgeon general’s office.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:41 AM 11-28-2019
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Wow, we should give Trump the Humanitarian of the Year award.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:43 AM 11-28-2019
[Reply]
stevieray 09:55 AM 11-28-2019
I'll never understand why Lex always feels so compelled to show how shallow he truly is.

Man, his poor wife.
[Reply]
threebag02 10:02 AM 11-28-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Michelle is probably a better lay.

[Reply]
threebag02 10:10 AM 11-28-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Michelle is probably a better lay.

[Reply]
tmax63 10:17 AM 11-28-2019
I like how everything is "extrapolated from" or "estimates are" on these calculations. Hell yes it's expensive for any president to travel, but look at the source and their intent. Once again, more TDS to keep some form of Trump-bashing on the front page every day since he's been elected.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 11:13 AM 11-28-2019
Originally Posted by tmax63:
I like how everything is "extrapolated from" or "estimates are" on these calculations. Hell yes it's expensive for any president to travel, but look at the source and their intent. Once again, more TDS to keep some form of Trump-bashing on the front page every day since he's been elected.
If you don't understand that Trump forcing the taxpayers to spend 3 million dollars multiple times each week just for Trump to play golf at his own ****ing golf course is a horrific abuse of power and privilege, there's nothing I can do for you.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:18 AM 11-28-2019
If you don't understand that Trump forcing the taxpayers to spend 3 million dollars multiple times each week just for Trump to play golf at his own ****ing golf course is a horrific abuse of power and privilege, there's nothing I can do for you.
I've already ruled on this, it's fine. If "we the people" had to pay for Moochelle and her seed to travel abroad and weaken our nation, any travel Trump does is OK. Great people, and Trump is indeed great and wonderful, need to charge their batteries to continue the fight against evil like liberals and China.

So, it shall continue... Make it so...

[Reply]
Lex Luthor 01:44 PM 11-28-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I've already ruled on this, it's fine. If "we the people" had to pay for Moochelle and her seed to travel abroad and weaken our nation, any travel Trump does is OK. Great people, and Trump is indeed great and wonderful, need to charge their batteries to continue the fight against evil like liberals and China.

So, it shall continue... Make it so...

The way you continue to slobber all over Trump's knob is noted. Thanks for your input.
[Reply]
petegz28 01:48 PM 11-28-2019
Maybe Superstar Avenatti will set Trump straight??

Right, Lex?
[Reply]
Cosmos 03:17 PM 11-28-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
Trump donates 3rd-quarter salary to help fight opioid crisis

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is donating his third-quarter salary to help tackle the nation’s opioid epidemic.

A White House official says Trump has given the $100,000 he would be paid in the quarter to the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Health, which oversees federal public health offices and programs, including the surgeon general’s office.

The White House says the funds are being earmarked “to continue the ongoing fight against the opioid crisis.”

Trump has made tackling the misuse of opioids an administration priority. More than 70,000 Americans died in 2017 from drug overdoses, the bulk of them involving opioids.

Trump is required to be paid, but he has pledged to donate his salary while in office to worthy causes. Trump donated his second-quarter salary to the surgeon general’s office.
Withdrawal from his Putin Rainy Day Off Shore Account.

Did we all miss Trumps Vape FLIP FLOP??? $$$$$$$ Talks, character walks.

Nothing to see here.....no .....really....LOOK AWAY!!!
[Reply]
Cave Johnson 04:29 PM 11-28-2019
Mission accomplished, Cheeto Benito.

“ More than 70,000 people died of drug overdoses in 2017, the highest number on record, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.”
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:22 PM 11-28-2019
The way you continue to slobber all over Trump's knob is noted. Thanks for your input.
With the job he's doing I'm considering voting for him this time.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:23 PM 11-28-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Mission accomplished, Cheeto Benito.

“ More than 70,000 people died of drug overdoses in 2017, the highest number on record, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.”
Yet liberals resist teaming-up with our nation's President to combat it.

Another very bad look for liberals.
[Reply]
sully1983 06:29 PM 11-28-2019
Trump is a great American! Kudos to him:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up