ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>FBI Altered FISA Application Illegally
BleedingRed 10:24 PM 11-21-2019
Leaks from OIG report are already happening.... Should be fun
[Reply]
Donger 03:25 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by Pogue:
I’m saying the origins of this investigation started well before the entrapment of Papajohns. As of right now, we don’t know why Steele was hired in February 2016, He won’t testify before any committee about his role with the FBI. So that’s odd if he was doing anything else besides the unverified Dossier.
You don't know that. And how was Papajohnpapulos entrapped?

Originally Posted by Pogue:
We do know the FBI continued to pay Steele in October 2016, a month before the election, to continue working on the unverified dossier. When he was peddling and leaking to the media because he wanted to hurt Trumps candidacy, he was canned.
Yes, we know that he was paid. You don't know he was fired because he wanted to hurt Trump. I'm told that the FBI was corrupt and wanted to hurt Trump. If so, why would they fire him for wanting the same thing?
[Reply]
Pogue 03:28 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
What I know is that Devin Nunes doesn't believe that the FBI/IC was cruising along fighting crime and protecting America when Alexander Downer's tip dropped in their lap and they patriotically started investigating for the first time in late July 2016.
Downer has publicly said he told the FBI in May 2016 there was no Russia and Trump Collusion. So the notion that this counterintelligence investigation kicked off in June 2016 is laughable.
[Reply]
Donger 03:30 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Downer has publicly said he told the FBI in May 2016 there was no Russia and Trump Collusion. So the notion that this counterintelligence investigation kicked off in June 2016 is laughable.
Errr, what? Why is that laughable?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:39 PM 11-22-2019
I am NOT holding my breath on this. This deals with one thing—the FISA filing and we already knew about it. So what took this Obama appointee so long? It does NOT take this long to figure this one out. It was supposed to be out in May. Even Grassley's been asking what's taking him so long.

The real action will be with Durham.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:55 PM 11-22-2019
Granny or Barr, I don't have faith that either will get it done with the slow, cautious, narrow-net approach they seem to be about. The fact that they've chosen to stay away from countering the Mueller witch hunt against Trump with one against Obama and/or Hillary, is proof that they weren't the right men for the job. They fought fire with, well, nothing.
[Reply]
patteeu 03:56 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I am NOT holding my breath on this. This deals with one thing—the FISA filing and we already knew about it. So what took this Obama appointee so long? It does NOT take this long to figure this one out. It was supposed to be out in May. Even Grassley's been asking what's taking him so long.

The real action will be with Durham.
That's prudent, IMO.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 04:00 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Miss Turk was sent to London AFTER the FBI already began their counter-intelligence investigation:

The F.B.I. sent her to London as part of the counterintelligence inquiry opened that summer to better understand the Trump campaign’s links to Russia.

Agreed?
Yes I agree, the investigation started before the London incident with Papadopoulos occurred, just as Rush stated.

Originally Posted by :
I don't know if Halper introduced Papadopoulos to the Australian ambassador. In fact the NYT article states:

Ms. Turk went to London to help oversee the politically sensitive operation, working alongside a longtime informant, the Cambridge professor Stefan A. Halper. The move was a sign that the bureau wanted in place a trained investigator for a layer of oversight, as well as someone who could gather information for or serve as a credible witness in any potential prosecution that emerged from the case.
I may have it backwards and the introduction was by or through Joseph Mifsud, who was responsible for planting the Hillary email story with George P. in the first place. Regardless, this portion of the article you are citing doesn’t even address that specific issue.
[Reply]
Donger 04:05 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Yes I agree, the investigation started before the London incident with Papadopoulos occurred, just as Rush stated.
Heh. Rush stated that, yes. But he doesn't provide any verifiable proof of it. We do have Nunes memo which states that it started with Papajohnpapolus. Do you dispute Nunes?

Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I may have it backwards and the introduction was by or through Joseph Mifsud, who was responsible for planting the Hillary email story with George P. in the first place. Regardless, this portion of the article you are citing doesn’t even address that specific issue.
Yes, it was through Mifsud. And that is important.
[Reply]
Inspector 04:14 PM 11-22-2019
Still not sold on Durham or Horowitz. Wouldn't surprise me to see him pin some stuff on lower level folks and give a pass to the real upper echelon crooks.

The past 3 decades have taught me to never count on democrats being held responsible for their criminal behavior.

Sorry Taco, hope I'm wrong but I'm still stuck with this:

"A connected democrat is a protected democrat".

Still waiting and hoping to be proven wrong. Would love to see Lois Lerner, the Clinton's, Obama, Clapper, Comey, Brennan, Strock, the Orr's and all their other cohorts in orange jumpsuits.

Doubt I ever will.
[Reply]
Pogue 04:14 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
You don't know that. And how was Papajohnpapulos entrapped?



Yes, we know that he was paid. You don't know he was fired because he wanted to hurt Trump. I'm told that the FBI was corrupt and wanted to hurt Trump. If so, why would they fire him for wanting the same thing?
To your first question, Mifsud was lying about being a Russian agent and his connections. Another lady lied about being Putin’s niece.

Originally Posted by :
According to this story, Mifsud introduced the younger man to a woman presented as Vladimir Putin’s niece. The professor also hooked Papadopoulos up with Ivan Timofeev, whom prosecutors pregnantly described as “the Russian MFA connection” (as in the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs — Lavrov’s office) when they eventually charged Papadopoulos with making false statements.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...llusion-probe/


Of course, Mifsud lied several times to FBI and was never charged. Protecting an intel asset? Who knows but certainly odd.

Second, Steele was fired because informants are not allowed to leak to the press. Steele couldn’t wait any longer because the election was coming up. You can put 2 and 2 together, can’t you? :-)
[Reply]
patteeu 04:15 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Heh. Rush stated that, yes. But he doesn't provide any verifiable proof of it. We do have Nunes memo which states that it started with Papajohnpapolus. Do you dispute Nunes?
TDS
[Reply]
Donger 04:17 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
TDS
Nunes has TDS?
[Reply]
Donger 04:21 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by Pogue:
To your first question, Mifsud was lying about being a Russian agent and his connections. Another lady lied about being Putin’s niece.
And?

Originally Posted by Pogue:
https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...llusion-probe/


Of course, Mifsud lied several times to FBI and was never charged. Protecting an intel asset? Who knows but certainly odd.

Second, Steele was fired because informants are not allowed to leak to the press. Steele couldn’t wait any longer because the election was coming up. You can put 2 and 2 together, can’t you? :-)
Yes, it's possible. Mueller stated the following:

“I can't get into the evidentiary filings.” Mueller said.

Jordan asked, “When the Special Counsel's Office interviewed Mifsud, did he lie to you guys too?”

“Can't get into that.”

“Did you interview Mifsud?”

“Can't get into that.”

“Is Mifsud Western intelligence or Russian intelligence?”

“Can't get into that.”

As to Steele, yes, he leaked. He claims it was because he was startled by what his sources were claiming and that the FBI wasn't moving on it. Did you think I dispute that?
[Reply]
Pogue 04:22 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Granny or Barr, I don't have faith that either will get it done with the slow, cautious, narrow-net approach they seem to be about. The fact that they've chosen to stay away from countering the Mueller witch hunt against Trump with one against Obama and/or Hillary, is proof that they weren't the right men for the job. They fought fire with, well, nothing.
I don’t know why they have to announce the release of the report and there’s already all kinds of leaks.

Gives everyone time to lawyer up and craft a defense. Bet it gets delayed until after Christmas.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 04:43 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Heh. Rush stated that, yes. But he doesn't provide any verifiable proof of it. We do have Nunes memo which states that it started with Papajohnpapolus. Do you dispute Nunes?
The NY Times article you keep waving about states it! It states Turk was sent to London to work with Halper posing as his assistant for the operation. It was not until after George P got to London that the bar incident took place. The investigation was indeed underway BEFORE Papadopoulos got drunk and spouted off the story he had been told by others.


Originally Posted by :
Yes, it was through Mifsud. And that is important.
The person who originally told Papadopoulos about the Hillary emails is the same person who got him introduced to the guy who called the FBI on him. I agree with you on this, it is indeed important.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up