Washington DC and The Holy Land>FBI Altered FISA Application Illegally
BleedingRed 10:24 PM 11-21-2019
Leaks from OIG report are already happening.... Should be fun
[Reply]
Pogue 02:18 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Do you have any proof of this?

Originally Posted by :
The records also indicate that in February 2016 the FBI ďadmonishedĒ Steele. A federal law enforcement official explains that an admonishment is typically given when a person begins a stint as a confidential informant and annually thereafter
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-c...steele-n897506
[Reply]
Donger 02:25 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by Pogue:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-c...steele-n897506
Admonished him for what?
[Reply]
Pogue 02:28 PM 11-22-2019
Admonished him for what?
Itís a briefing, not criticism. It was explained in the article.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:29 PM 11-22-2019
Miss Turk was sent to London AFTER the FBI already began their counter-intelligence investigation:

The F.B.I. sent her to London as part of the counterintelligence inquiry opened that summer to better understand the Trump campaignís links to Russia.

Agreed?

I don't know if Halper introduced Papadopoulos to the Australian ambassador. In fact the NYT article states:

Ms. Turk went to London to help oversee the politically sensitive operation, working alongside a longtime informant, the Cambridge professor Stefan A. Halper. The move was a sign that the bureau wanted in place a trained investigator for a layer of oversight, as well as someone who could gather information for or serve as a credible witness in any potential prosecution that emerged from the case.
I'll give you this, you really do hate President Trump. Your face might miss your nose once your done.
[Reply]
Donger 02:32 PM 11-22-2019
Itís a briefing, not criticism. It was explained in the article.
You are aware that Steele worked with the FBI before the dossier, right?
[Reply]
patteeu 02:38 PM 11-22-2019
You think the FBI/Steele relationship in Feb 2016 was unrelated to potential Trump/Russia collusion? It's all just an unfortunate coincidence?
[Reply]
Donger 02:40 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
You think the FBI/Steele relationship in Feb 2016 was unrelated to potential Trump/Russia collusion? It's all just an unfortunate coincidence?
I don't know. We do know that he worked with the FBI on the FIFA investigation. That was in 2015, IIRC.
[Reply]
Pogue 02:50 PM 11-22-2019
That doesnít answer why he was hired as a confidential informant literally right when Trump was gobbling up Delegates in the early primary states in February.

Do you know why the FBI fired Steele?
[Reply]
patteeu 02:53 PM 11-22-2019
I don't know. We do know that he worked with the FBI on the FIFA investigation. That was in 2015, IIRC.
What do you mean you don't know? You must be confident enough to "know" the FBI wasn't investigating Trump or his campaign at that point.
[Reply]
Donger 02:54 PM 11-22-2019
That doesnít answer why he was hired as a confidential informant literally right when Trump was gobbling up Delegates in the early primary states in February.

Do you know why the FBI fired Steele?
Were you not attempting to say that Steele was working with the FBI on the dossier/anti-Trump blah blah in February 2016?

Yes, because he went to some media outfit with the dossier.
[Reply]
Donger 02:55 PM 11-22-2019
What do you mean you don't know? You must be confident enough to "know" the FBI wasn't investigating Trump or his campaign at that point.
I mean I don't know. I do know that he had worked with them previously.

Do you know that Steele was working with the FBI in February 2016 regarding Trump?
[Reply]
patteeu 03:01 PM 11-22-2019
I mean I don't know. I do know that he had worked with them previously.

Do you know that Steele was working with the FBI in February 2016 regarding Trump?
What I know is that Devin Nunes doesn't believe that the FBI/IC was cruising along fighting crime and protecting America when Alexander Downer's tip dropped in their lap and they patriotically started investigating for the first time in late July 2016.
[Reply]
Donger 03:06 PM 11-22-2019
What I know is that Devin Nunes doesn't believe that the FBI/IC was cruising along fighting crime and protecting America when Alexander Downer's tip dropped in their lap and they patriotically started investigating for the first time in late July 2016.
I guess that's a "no."

We do know that Nunes believes Papajohndopoulos information triggered the opening of an FBI counterintelligence investigation in late July 2016 by FBI agent Pete Strzok, however.
[Reply]
Pogue 03:18 PM 11-22-2019
Were you not attempting to say that Steele was working with the FBI on the dossier/anti-Trump blah blah in February 2016?

Yes, because he went to some media outfit with the dossier.
Iím saying the origins of this investigation started well before the entrapment of Papajohns. As of right now, we donít know why Steele was hired in February 2016, He wonít testify before any committee about his role with the FBI. So thatís odd if he was doing anything else besides the unverified Dossier.

We do know the FBI continued to pay Steele in October 2016, a month before the election, to continue working on the unverified dossier. When he was peddling and leaking to the media because he wanted to hurt Trumps candidacy, he was canned.
[Reply]
Coyote 03:22 PM 11-22-2019
https://vault.fbi.gov/records-betwee...20of%2002/view

Well you could go to the FBI vault online and read the 50 plus pages of blank words-doesnít take long. But what pg 1 shows is 8 separate transactions to include the admonishment. It also shows the State Department along with the FBI, as the reason behind 1 of the redacted transactions.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Up