Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>FBI Altered FISA Application Illegally
BleedingRed 10:24 PM 11-21-2019
Leaks from OIG report are already happening.... Should be fun
[Reply]
Donger 11:08 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
No he doesnít. Youíre hopelessly lost on this issue. Iím not sure why people are treating you like youíre open to new information.
I'm sorry that you refuse to accept Nune's conclusion. It's really weird.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:11 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
I'm sorry that you refuse to accept Nune's conclusion. It's really weird.
You've been wrong all along. You've become a laughing stock around here. How weird is that?
[Reply]
Donger 11:13 AM 11-22-2019
You've been wrong all along. You've become a laughing stock around here. How weird is that?
Like I said, weird:

The Papadopoulos information triggered the opening of an FBI counterintelligence investigation in late July 2016 by FBI agent Pete Strzok.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:17 AM 11-22-2019
Like I said, weird:

The Papadopoulos information triggered the opening of an FBI counterintelligence investigation in late July 2016 by FBI agent Pete Strzok.
Yeah, we've been over this. Nunes doesn't agree with you or with your interpretation of that sentence.
[Reply]
Donger 11:21 AM 11-22-2019
Yeah, we've been over this. Nunes doesn't agree with you or with your interpretation of that sentence.
Yes, Nunes doesn't agree with his own words.
[Reply]
Shields68 11:22 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/41...-to-fbi-source

Gone for most of the day, happy reading... Maybe your inquisitive mind will seek more information before Dec. 9...
Unfortunately I think we are going to have to wait for Durham. My understanding is that the Dec 9th IG report just looking FISA abuse. Doubt the improper opening of the investigation goes to the FISA abuse.
[Reply]
Donger 11:23 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/41...-to-fbi-source

Gone for most of the day, happy reading... Maybe your inquisitive mind will seek more information before Dec. 9...
The following is actually much better:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/02/u...tor-trump.html

WASHINGTON — The conversation at a London bar in September 2016 took a strange turn when the woman sitting across from George Papadopoulos, a Trump campaign adviser, asked a direct question: Was the Trump campaign working with Russia?

The woman had set up the meeting to discuss foreign policy issues. But she was actually a government investigator posing as a research assistant, according to people familiar with the operation. The F.B.I. sent her to London as part of the counterintelligence inquiry opened that summer to better understand the Trump campaign’s links to Russia.

The American government’s affiliation with the woman, who said her name was Azra Turk, is one previously unreported detail of an operation that has become a political flash point in the face of accusations by President Trump and his allies that American law enforcement and intelligence officials spied on his campaign to undermine his electoral chances. Last year, he called it Spygate.

The decision to use Ms. Turk in the operation aimed at a presidential campaign official shows the level of alarm inside the F.B.I. during a frantic period when the bureau was trying to determine the scope of Russia’s attempts to disrupt the 2016 election, but could also give ammunition to Mr. Trump and his allies for their spying claims.

Ms. Turk went to London to help oversee the politically sensitive operation, working alongside a longtime informant, the Cambridge professor Stefan A. Halper. The move was a sign that the bureau wanted in place a trained investigator for a layer of oversight, as well as someone who could gather information for or serve as a credible witness in any potential prosecution that emerged from the case.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 11:29 AM 11-22-2019
Well, Nunes disagrees with him. What sources does Rush even cite? From what i read, he's just stating things.
Lee Smith, formerly of the Weekly Standard and Chuck Ross of The Daily Caller are mentioned in the link provided. He has also cited Kimberley Strasselís reporting on the issue in the WSJ in other instances.
[Reply]
Donger 11:32 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Lee Smith, formerly of the Weekly Standard and Chuck Ross of The Daily Caller are mentioned in the link provided. He has also cited Kimberley Strasselís reporting on the issue in the WSJ in other instances.
Have you ever read Nunes' memo?
[Reply]
patteeu 11:50 AM 11-22-2019
:-)
[Reply]
Raiderhader 11:55 AM 11-22-2019
Yes.

A) He does not confirm, deny or even mention anything being discussed in our discussion. He merely states that the Papadopoulos incident was used as the reason to open the investigation. No more, no less. You donít have here what you think you have.

B) Given the FBIís conspiratorial actions in obtaining the FISA warrants, as is documented in the memo, is a conspiracy to entrap Papadopoulos really all that hard to believe?
[Reply]
Donger 11:59 AM 11-22-2019
Yes.

A) He does not confirm, deny or even mention anything being discussed in our discussion. He merely states that the Papadopoulos incident was used as the reason to open the investigation. No more, no less. You donít have here what you think you have.

B) Given the FBIís conspiratorial actions in obtaining the FISA warrants, as is documented in the memo, is a conspiracy to entrap Papadopoulos really all that hard to believe?
Good. So, as you know, Nunes states that the investigation began with Papajohnpapuols. I posted his words above.

Our discussion now includes Rush. The title of what you posted is this:

The American People Deserve to Know How the Hoax Began

He then states:

And he was insistent that the Trump-Russia collusion investigation got started long before the dossier.

Per the Nunes memo, that isn't correct.

You can believe whatever you wish about FBI "entrapment."
[Reply]
patteeu 12:05 PM 11-22-2019
Yes.

He shouldn't have to be told this again and again.
[Reply]
Donger 12:06 PM 11-22-2019
He shouldn't have to be told this again and again.
I already knew this:

He merely states that the Papadopoulos incident was used as the reason to open the investigation

I've never stated anything more than that. Do you disagree with RH's statement?
[Reply]
redshirt32 12:07 PM 11-22-2019
It's plain as day , Obama, Cankles, FBI, CIA, NSA, DOJ, IRS, DNC, Biden's crooked to the core.
By the book LOL my f ass
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up