ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Petition to get Roger Stone Pardoned
BucEyedPea 03:11 PM 11-15-2019
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...-roger-stone-0

Sign This Petition
Needs 98,918 signatures by December 15, 2019 to get a response from the White House

1,082 SIGNED 100,000 GOAL
We, the undersigned, respectfully request that the President of the United States grant a full and unconditional pardon to Roger Jason Stone Jr.
Get others to sign it too. I belong to a large group where I can get many more to sign.
[Reply]
Amnorix 09:55 AM 11-19-2019
He fucking lied to Congress and engaged in witness tampering in furtherance of a coverup. It's highly fucking illegal and not meaningless and anyone who thinks otherwise is just rooting for their own "team".

I dont' want him in jail forever. The max sentence is FAR more than what he will (or should) get....

BUT THE LAST FUCKING THING ON EARTH I WANT IS THE APPEARANCE BY ANYONE THAT FEDERAL INVESTIGATORS CAN BE LIED TO IN ORDER TO COVER UP WRONGDOING BECAUSE THEY WILL BE PARDONED IF THEY JUST PROTECT THE BOSS.

It's a fucking mafia approach to the United States federal fucking government, and anyone who doesn't see that is insanely stupid. It's incredibly dangerous.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:56 AM 11-19-2019
Thanks for the bump! Much appreciated. :-)
[Reply]
Amnorix 09:56 AM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by banecat:
This is why judges should be granted terms by voters

No. The quality of judges and judicial decisions suffers greatly when they have to run for office. You get political hacks as judges.

Think of your Congresscrittes, and now put them in black robes. You think that's a good idea? It ain't.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:02 AM 11-19-2019
It's all just part Stalinist Purge to get everyone around Trump, including Trump by other liars and criminals accusing his team of what they do routinely. Can't make it up! :-)
[Reply]
Amnorix 10:03 AM 11-19-2019
The ultimate in "whataboutism".

So what if it's a felony? Well, ok, SEVEN felonies. They commit some too (not that I've proven it in a court of law or gotten a jury of 12 citizens to agree or anything, but I"m saying so, so it must be so!!)

Fucking idiots.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:08 AM 11-19-2019
Cool! Keep this at the top of the page. :-)
[Reply]
banecat 12:50 PM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
No. The quality of judges and judicial decisions suffers greatly when they have to run for office. You get political hacks as judges.

Think of your Congresscrittes, and now put them in black robes. You think that's a good idea? It ain't.
I'm thinking of longer terms that 2, 4, or 6 years. At least 8, and hopefully more
[Reply]
banecat 12:52 PM 11-19-2019
I keep seeing 25 years when I see an article about Stone. But at his age any sentence is pretty much a death penalty. Hopefully he gets a pardon
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:17 AM 11-20-2019
The Roger Stone – Wikileaks – Russia Hoax
As ever, the Guardian wins the prize for the most tendentious* reporting of Roger Stone’s conviction. This is not quite on the scale of its massive front page lie that Paul Manafort visited Julian Assange in the Ecuadorean Embassy. But it is a lie with precisely the same intent, to deceive the public into believing there were links between Wikileaks and the Trump campaign. There were no such links.

More Details here—and too long to post.

*expressing or intending to promote a particular cause or point of view, especially a controversial one. (Oxford)
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 10:23 AM 11-20-2019
Pardon will be coming any day now!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:30 AM 11-20-2019
Did you say something?

Oh, BTW thanks for the bump. :-)
[Reply]
banecat 10:40 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
Pardon will be coming any day now!
Stone doesn't have anything to offer to Trump in trade. His best bet is that he's one of the last day in office pardons
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 10:57 AM 11-20-2019
Surely if we keep bumping this thread Trump will find it in his heart to offer a pardon.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:59 AM 11-20-2019
Awesome another bump! :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:00 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
Surely if we keep bumping this thread Trump will find it in his heart to offer a pardon.
If it pisses-off you, and people like you, then he should.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up