ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Petition to get Roger Stone Pardoned
BucEyedPea 03:11 PM 11-15-2019
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...-roger-stone-0

Sign This Petition
Needs 98,918 signatures by December 15, 2019 to get a response from the White House

1,082 SIGNED 100,000 GOAL
We, the undersigned, respectfully request that the President of the United States grant a full and unconditional pardon to Roger Jason Stone Jr.
Get others to sign it too. I belong to a large group where I can get many more to sign.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:26 PM 11-17-2019
I think President Trump should announce the pardon. I know I'd be slightly more inclined to vote for him if he would show the country that he has the morale fortitude to do the right thing when faced with this kind of judicial injustice and tyranny.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 07:05 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
It's supposed to be 50 years. Ridiculous for a political behavior being investigated by congress and treated as if it's illegal. So the **** what, if he tried to get in touch with wikileaks through an intermediary. Nothing illegal or even unethical about that. Look what's being done to Assange now. He's been tortured. You people are souless, twisted sick ****s weaponizing political actions.
Roger Stone wanted Hillary Clinton thrown in jail because he doesn't like her politics. Pardon me if I don't feel any sympathy for him.

Like I said, Karma's a bitch.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:07 AM 11-18-2019
NIXON : NOW MORE THAN EVER - :-)
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 08:12 AM 11-18-2019
It's supposed to be 50 years. Ridiculous for a political behavior being investigated by congress and treated as if it's illegal. So the **** what, if he tried to get in touch with wikileaks through an intermediary. Nothing illegal or even unethical about that.
Guess he probably shouldn’t have lied to Congress about it then.

Also, the “50 years” line is you lying again.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:16 AM 11-18-2019
Still, he should be pardoned. He talked to them because he felt he did nothing wrong and had nothing to hide save for their tricks.

It's gonna be hard to hear his side of what went on in that courtroom with his gag order still in place. Talk about a total suppression of his First Amendment to be able to say anything to get more to question this kangaroo court, but his daughter said last night on Fox, come February when his sentence begins we will be able to.
Doesn't he have any recourse on the gag order?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:25 AM 11-19-2019
Saw this last night on Tucker—great comparison of a real criminal who has harmed others getting a far less sentence to a man, who is not a threat to anyone ('cept as an effective political operative) who was tricked into process crimes on what turned out to be a hoax crime—the Russian Collusion Delusion, raided by a Swat team in the wee hours of the morning, unlike Epstein who was allowed to turn himself in, and can get up to 50 years when lying is what our politicians do daily.

Can't make it up. This is justice Establishment-style or Democrat-style.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:32 AM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
Guess he probably shouldn’t have lied to Congress about it then.

Also, the “50 years” line is you lying again.
Lying to be lying has to be intentional which this wasn't exactly for Stone or myself. I read he could get that much. Forgetting whether one communicated via phone, text, email or both isn't an intentional lie. Besides, what should it matter, since trying to contact Assange isn't a crime.

Moreover, it was on a matter that turned out to be a hoax and denied the right to bring forward evidence that would have exonerated him, using a corrupt judge who allowed the jury to be rigged with Obama appointees who hate the man. Moreover, it was over something that isn't really a crime—whether or not he spoke with Wikileaks via an intermediary or directly, or via phone or email is NONE of the govt's business. It's NOT a crime. Hence, this is the criminalization of political behavior.

I have a Bridge to sell you if you believe any of that from politicians who lie to us daily. Typically, as a man of the left, you have a double standard and favor totalitarian behavior. This is the REAL reason why the left is thrilled at Stone's conviction. His lawyer plans to appeal over irregularities in the trial.

Time to pardon Roger Stone.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:37 AM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Doesn't he have any recourse on the gag order?
I am not sure, unless he has the money for another court case.
I would think he should. He's lost a lot of money defending himself and had to set up a donation fund. This is what happened to Flynn, hardly a wealth man, as well. It's why Flynn caved in as well as to save his sone who the investigators threatened. Stone refused to cave and to fight it because he knew what he did wasn't really wrong if he could provide evidence for it. This is what justice will be like if the totalitarian left takes over and gets permanent power. They truly are evil.
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 09:12 AM 11-19-2019
Lying to be lying has to be intentional which this wasn't exactly for Stone or myself. I read he could get that much. Forgetting whether one communicated via phone, text, email or both isn't an intentional lie. Besides, what should it matter, since trying to contact Assange isn't a crime.

Moreover, it was on a matter that turned out to be a hoax and denied the right to bring forward evidence that would have exonerated him, using a corrupt judge who allowed the jury to be rigged with Obama appointees who hate the man. Moreover, it was over something that isn't really a crime—whether or not he spoke with Wikileaks via an intermediary or directly, or via phone or email is NONE of the govt's business. It's NOT a crime. Hence, this is the criminalization of political behavior.

I have a Bridge to sell you if you believe any of that from politicians who lie to us daily. Typically, as a man of the left, you have a double standard and favor totalitarian behavior. This is the REAL reason why the left is thrilled at Stone's conviction. His lawyer plans to appeal over irregularities in the trial.

Time to pardon Roger Stone.
When Stone gets sentenced to less than fifty years, will you admit you were full of shit?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:12 AM 11-19-2019

So, if we lie to the government, it's a felony. But if they lie to us its politics.

— Bill Murray (@BiIIMurray) October 18, 2013

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:14 AM 11-19-2019
Trolly's Worship of the State Ideology:
"Do not Lie, Cheat or Steal—the Government HATES competition!"
No wonder Trolly is obsessed with Roger Stone and this thread. He needs to preserve the status quo.

:-):-) Preserving things is a conservative position. Trolly is a con. :-)
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 09:26 AM 11-19-2019
Sorry to rock your world, but lying under oath is a crime. I know that’s a tough break for all you pathological liars out there.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:30 AM 11-19-2019
Lying has to be intentional, not be mistaken. You keep skipping that. Comey was guilty as he used " I don't remember," being the slick criminal he was. Stone was merely a fool for answering believing his information correct and that it wasn't wrongdoing. It wasn't.

T for Trolly
T for Totalitarian

Thanks for the bump though. :-) That does rock my world. :-)
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 09:30 AM 11-19-2019
Saw this last night on Tucker
Stopped reading after that.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:34 AM 11-19-2019
Another bump. :-) Keep this thread Stayin' Alive.

[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up