ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Petition to get Roger Stone Pardoned
BucEyedPea 03:11 PM 11-15-2019
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...-roger-stone-0

Sign This Petition
Needs 98,918 signatures by December 15, 2019 to get a response from the White House

1,082 SIGNED 100,000 GOAL
We, the undersigned, respectfully request that the President of the United States grant a full and unconditional pardon to Roger Jason Stone Jr.
Get others to sign it too. I belong to a large group where I can get many more to sign.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:19 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
I don’t like the fact that he’s facing a long jail sentence for a process crime. Lying to Congress? He didn’t enrich himself, he did some smarmy things but to say the man should be in jail for basically the rest of his life is absurd. I don’t really like Roger Stone but he should be pardoned.
Do you know what his lie was?

He didn't have perfect recall of some phone call or email from the past, while the investigators had the transcripts. I have it linked somewhere in here, but I can't spend the time to get it but will later. It was purely a process crime—very similar to the set up done to Flynn.

Stone was a personal friend of Trump and who spoke to Trump regularly which provided Trump with information on the outside that Trump wasn't getting. So he had to be taken out—just like Flynn had to be because Flynn knew the Obama admin was helping ISIS.
[Reply]
banecat 11:38 AM 11-16-2019
Lying to congress shouldn't be a crime. Can you really lie to a liar? But witness tampering and obstruction charges are another matter
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:41 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Why do you say that?

I can agree he should have pleaded the Fifth, because they were trying to entrap him into making statements he had to use recall on without having transcripts which his interrogators had. He really hasn't done anything wrong. And it was Credico that called and spoke to him. Stone merely made a wise-crack to him. No person should go to prison for things like this.
There you have it. A person should never say anything to law enforcement. Say I don't recall or plead the fifth. Stone let his ego dictate his actions and is facing the consequences.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:52 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
There you have it. A person should never say anything to law enforcement. Say I don't recall or plead the fifth. Stone let his ego dictate his actions and is facing the consequences.
Still, he should be pardoned. He talked to them because he felt he did nothing wrong and had nothing to hide save for their tricks.

It's gonna be hard to hear his side of what went on in that courtroom with his gag order still in place. Talk about a total suppression of his First Amendment to be able to say anything to get more to question this kangaroo court, but his daughter said last night on Fox, come February when his sentence begins we will be able to.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:57 AM 11-16-2019
I hope he's pardoned. Just to piss-off liberals and RINOs and to further the much-needed division in this country. We need more division before anything can truly be fixed, I'm just willing to be honest about it.
[Reply]
Taco John 11:59 AM 11-16-2019
Imagine a world where Obama prosecutors and judges let Epstein go free but apply maximum penalties to Roger Stone. The left is complicit.
[Reply]
banecat 01:36 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Imagine a world where Obama prosecutors and judges let Epstein go free but apply maximum penalties to Roger Stone. The left is complicit.
This is why judges should be granted terms by voters
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:15 PM 11-16-2019
BTW before Roger Stone was gagged with a gag order, he was given the option to turn on Trump. Don't be surprised if he gets killed in prison, but gets reported as something else the same way Jim McDougal died in prison after going to jail for Whitewater. Some claim McDougal was killed. Roger Stone was already poisoned once before during the 2016 campaign. He needs to be pardoned and not get to jail.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:18 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Which brings to mind how Soros has been buying up DA and prosecutor offices. The son of a Weatherman ( who were communists) is now DA in SF. Not only will this allow them to control law enforcement and courts of cities but they will use their power to come after folks like us and use it for political prosecutions. Like has happened with Stone. They're already letting violent criminals free. This is it. They're not just coming for Trump but for us, especially Trump supporters.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:39 PM 11-16-2019
Read this and then have the gall to deny this wasn't all about criminalizing politics or political behavior. How dare congress even bothered to call him into some hearing over such nonsense.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ro...nt=&gdpr=false
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 09:36 AM 11-17-2019
Karma's a bitch.

Of course Trump will pardon Roger Stone.

Trump's base will high-five each other, the Left will be pissed, and a few more independent voters will question whether or not a mob boss should be President.
[Reply]
KelceFanClub 03:14 PM 11-17-2019
That's a pretty funny picture, Lex. What kind of sentence people think that Roger will get? I'm guessing 5 years.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:21 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by KelceFanClub:
That's a pretty funny picture, Lex. What kind of sentence people think that Roger will get? I'm guessing 5 years.
It's supposed to be 50 years. Ridiculous for a political behavior being investigated by congress and treated as if it's illegal. So the **** what, if he tried to get in touch with wikileaks through an intermediary. Nothing illegal or even unethical about that. Look what's being done to Assange now. He's been tortured. You people are souless, twisted sick ****s weaponizing political actions.

BTW who's mult are you?
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 05:33 PM 11-17-2019
Stone did himself no favors with the public when he said the Russians poisoned him with some radioactive stuff, He does not deserve prison, and Trump will pardon hi no doubt but the guy is a few degrees off bubble
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:40 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Stone did himself no favors with the public when he said the Russians poisoned him with some radioactive stuff, He does not deserve prison, and Trump will pardon hi no doubt but the guy is a few degrees off bubble
He didn't say the Russians did it. He said it was the same poison the Russians allegedly used on that spy. He was medically treated for it and it can be proven as true. He may be a political operative, but he's been a very effective political Republican operative, which is exactly why he was a political target.

His team was not allowed to introduce certain evidence that could have exonerated him—including any govt corruption and tactics, including that the entire Russia Hoax was disproven by Mueller eventually which was why Roger was called in for questioning—because the left insisted the Russians hacked the DNC despite denials by Assange, despite Assange saying the information Stone had was released to the public before hand so Roger didn't need to get it from WL. LIES!
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up