ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Petition to get Roger Stone Pardoned
BucEyedPea 03:11 PM 11-15-2019
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...-roger-stone-0

Sign This Petition
Needs 98,918 signatures by December 15, 2019 to get a response from the White House

1,082 SIGNED 100,000 GOAL
We, the undersigned, respectfully request that the President of the United States grant a full and unconditional pardon to Roger Jason Stone Jr.
Get others to sign it too. I belong to a large group where I can get many more to sign.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:19 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
^^^^^^
Triggered
LEXThesedamntariffsandtradewarisgoingtokillthemarketLuthor
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 04:20 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
This is what I mean about politically based crimes. We have an ambassador fired by Trump testifying in order to impeach the president for being mean by firing her....when:
Flashback: Obama Fired All Bush Appointed Ambassadors In 2008

https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/15/f...h-ambassadors/
Can't make it up. So now we have Stone who had indirect access but not direct to Wikileaks and that has been made into a crime.
Assange is being tortured and could die in a UK prison, while DOJ lawyers ( dept is full of progressive activists) attended on of his appearances happy to see in imprisoned. YOU leftists today are not pro civil rights, nor for true justice. You are arresting people who have been exposing their own crimes and making things crimes that really are not. This is what totalitarian societies do.
Trump isn't going to be impeached for firing an ambassador. Trump is going to be impeached for bribery and extortion.

It's really not hard to understand.
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:21 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
I mean, you know pretty much jack about federal sentencing guides, you have no clue about the particulars of the case, youíre just pulling this 50 year sentence out of your ass in this thread and Iím going to call you on it in this thread.
Lets be real here, Roger Stone won't serve shit. We all know there's two justice systems in this country. One for the haves, one for the have nots. White-collar motherfuckers like Roger Stone don't do hard time. He'll serve a few months in some cushy white-collar prison and then spend a few years at home on probation.

He'll be back to trolling libs in no time.

Which makes stupid shit like this petition and thread even more fun to laugh at. It's all for nothing.
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:23 PM 11-15-2019
Keep bumping this Trolly. I really do appreciate it. 115 views now.
You're very welcome. We all know how most of your threads go....can't make it past a page.

You SHOULD be thanking us. Our trolling of you is the only thing interesting about this shit thread.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:26 PM 11-15-2019
Awesome, more bumps. :-)

Tell me more. Tell me more....Shoo Bop! Shoo Bop! ( from Grease soundtrack, Summer Nights)
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:41 PM 11-15-2019
Dear Mr. Stone,

My name is BucEyedPea and im a huge fan of yours. I've read all your books and find your bow-ties absolutely adorable. I've had many fantasies of pegging your sweaty backside while getting lost in the dreamy eyes of your Richard Nixon tattoo.

Sadly i haven't had the courage to invite you over as my home is covered in cat feces and i shower with wetnaps.

But now that you're in prison i feel that it's an opportune time to organize a conjugal visit with myself, you and Ron Paul. Ron Paul and I have been looking forward to swinging with you for some time now and i hope to be your Chinese finger trap for the night.

I hope to hear your opinion soon,

XOXOXO BEP
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:45 PM 11-15-2019
As shoo-bop sha wadda wadda yippity boom de boom
Chang chang changitty chang sha-bop
That's the way it should be
Wah-oooh, yeah!

[Reply]
Detoxing 04:49 PM 11-15-2019
As shoo-bop sha wadda wadda yippity boom de boom
Chang chang changitty chang sha-bop
That's the way it should be
Wah-oooh, yeah!

See, not even you wanna talk about your stupid ass OP.

I agree, we should make this a musical thread instead.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:51 PM 11-15-2019

[Reply]
Detoxing 04:59 PM 11-15-2019

[Reply]
Detoxing 05:02 PM 11-15-2019
Maybe something more thread appropriate?

[Reply]
RubberSponge 05:19 PM 11-15-2019
Enjoy Otisville, Stone.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:32 PM 11-15-2019
Thank you for the bump SpongeBob. It helps the cause.
[Reply]
Detoxing 05:34 PM 11-15-2019
Thank you for the bump SpongeBob. It helps the cause.
You don't have to say thank you every time. I already told your ass "You're welcome" on behalf of the CP collective.

You are very, very welcome. Would you like to post more music videos now?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:35 PM 11-15-2019
Thank you for another bump. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up