ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 279 of 535
« First < 179229269275276277278279 280281282283289329379 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Guilty! Now for the Trial - Donald Trump Impeachment Show Trial Thread
Taco John 11:11 PM 11-12-2019

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:32 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Does this Nadler TRUMP hater remind you of the DROOPY DOG CARTOON Character? :-)
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:41 PM 12-10-2019
What makes you think Lincoln was better?
Just a follow up on this discussion:

Originally Posted by :
Last month, I noted with dismay that, in a survey, a majority of Republicans deemed Donald Trump a better president than Abraham Lincoln. It’s only fair for me to note, with even more dismay, that most Democrats who most participated in a new survey deemed Barack Obama a better president than George Washington.

The survey comparing Obama and Washington is from Monmouth University. It found that among Democratic voters, the “Father of Our Country” trails Obama by 29 percent to 63 percent...
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...washington.php
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:49 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by :
Asha Rangappa: Trump Colluded W/Russia❌ Dossier haven’t been disproved❌ Carter Page was a foreign agent❌ Mueller would subpoena Trump❌ Trump would be indicted❌ Don Jr would be indicted❌ Kushner would be indicted❌ FBI spies were protecting DT❌ Cohen would take Trump down❌

pic.twitter.com/euuax8I4vU

8:33 PM - 23 Apr 2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/alfrich_k...022977/photo/1
[Reply]
Pogue 10:49 PM 12-10-2019
Happens quite frequently. His aides tell him what the rules are etc.

He’s clueless.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:49 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by :
Spoiler alert: it was easy, and she didn't know

pic.twitter.com/SkyDZ60uqM

3:54 PM - 9 Dec 2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/JohnWHube...630273/photo/1
[Reply]
stevieray 10:58 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Just a follow up on this discussion:

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...washington.php
If that doesn't tell you how dumbed-down our country has become, nothing will.

Knowledge (being pumped in 24/7), with no understanding.
[Reply]
Pogue 11:17 PM 12-10-2019

God she’s going to be at the debates... https://t.co/6CE1sxdIz7

— Stephen Miller (@redsteeze) December 11, 2019

2020 debates with Trump will be fun. :-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:19 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Pogue:

2020 debates with Trump will be fun. :-)
Yes it will if you love Propaganda. Enjoy. :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:49 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
It's 2019, more than 98.763% of politics is 100% propaganda! I love it, we're headed to where we need to go.
[Reply]
Donger 08:01 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
I'm not taking him for his word. I'm saying he gives another side to the story that you want buried because it doesn't fit your impeach trump narrative.

You don't want to hear his side. You don't want to know if he can prove the timing of his removal really did coincide with his investigation of Burisma. Once again, you'll take the side of a democrat solely for the purpose of getting at trump.
Do I care what he says? No. I care what he can prove, sure.

Did you read the Bloomberg article and its evidence that Burisma was not under investigation when Biden threatened Ukraine?

Have you ever tackled these two?

You are aware that others, namely the Obama administration, American Ukraine diplomats, Brits, Germans and the IMF all wanted Shokin gone too, yes? Were they trying to protect Hunter, too?

And, the amazingly obvious is that if Joe was trying to protect his son, and that's why he demanded Shokin gone, he openly, publicly and aggressively declared his corrupt intent. Right?

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:13 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
I can’t wait to watch Orange Maggot really go after those pesky anti Semites on the Left!
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:15 AM 12-11-2019
Senate isn't even going to call a witness. Just vote to end the shit show and move on. Perfect.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:39 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Do I care what he says? No. I care what he can prove, sure.

Did you read the Bloomberg article and its evidence that Burisma was not under investigation when Biden threatened Ukraine?

Have you ever tackled these two?

You are aware that others, namely the Obama administration, American Ukraine diplomats, Brits, Germans and the IMF all wanted Shokin gone too, yes? Were they trying to protect Hunter, too?

And, the amazingly obvious is that if Joe was trying to protect his son, and that's why he demanded Shokin gone, he openly, publicly and aggressively declared his corrupt intent. Right?
I don't have to tackle them. Thats one side of the story. A story there is no doubt the media will not vet. Just like you. I want to find out what was going on.

You've already decided you don't need more evidence. There is no doubt you'll accept any excuse, any defense for all parties involved as long as it hurts trump. Fine, but it squarely places you in the TDS ward.

This issue is a perfect example. How horrible of trump to consider holding up aid to Ukraine until he allegedly got something. In the same breath, Biden/Obama were great guys issuing a blatant quid pro quo. Money for allowing them to step on Ukraine's internal affairs.

Don't think I'm using hyperbole when I say you've become laughable.
[Reply]
Donger 09:53 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
I don't have to tackle them. Thats one side of the story. A story there is no doubt the media will not vet. Just like you. I want to find out what was going on.

You've already decided you don't need more evidence. There is no doubt you'll accept any excuse, any defense for all parties involved as long as it hurts trump. Fine, but it squarely places you in the TDS ward.

This issue is a perfect example. How horrible of trump to consider holding up aid to Ukraine until he allegedly got something. In the same breath, Biden/Obama were great guys issuing a blatant quid pro quo. Money for allowing them to step on Ukraine's internal affairs.

Don't think I'm using hyperbole when I say you've become laughable.
No, you don't have to. But it's pretty silly to not. And I know why not. It doesn't make sense and you don't want to acknowledge that.

That is actually laughable. And more than a little sad.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:56 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
No, you don't have to. But it's pretty silly to not. And I know why not. It doesn't make sense and you don't want to acknowledge that.

That is actually laughable. And more than a little sad.
Is the above what you said to yourself, in a mirror this morning, during a little self reflection exercise?
[Reply]
Page 279 of 535
« First < 179229269275276277278279 280281282283289329379 > Last »
Up