ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 24
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Nick Jacobs all 22 breakdown discussion
O.city 11:14 AM 10-01-2019
Figured we could have a thread breaking some stuff down from his films and discuss.
[Reply]
notorious 11:23 AM 10-15-2019
You guys have an iron gut. Watching the breakdown of each failure is like witnessing a puppy drown over and over.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:26 AM 10-15-2019
I thought Spags scheme was supposed to be simple.

LBs look like they have no fucking clue what gap to fill.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:27 AM 10-15-2019
Thornhill is gonna be great

I NEED YOU TO STOP WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING AND WATCH THIS. KC brings a blitz off the edge. Fuller their fastest WR gets a free 10-yard release. Juan Thornhill stays with his stride for stride locates the football and makes the pick. Incredible ability. #JacobsEyeInTheSky #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/m9YbpqK6v0

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) October 15, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:30 AM 10-15-2019
Reiter and Erving suck ass. Robinson was so open

One of the turning points of the game here. KC wanting to push it deep after the pick. Robinson open on the double move at the bottom but Reiter and Erving have both lost their matchups off the PA fake and ball gets knocked out. #JacobsEyeInTheSky #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/48ctyVb4aF

[Reply]
Mecca 11:30 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Wilson is a career backup who dorks around here were trying to pass as an "upgrade", and Neiman is an UDFA, and Hitchens is Shawn Barber II.

This is essentially the worst LB group we've seen since Mike Maslowski was a thing.
The only LB on this team that has true elite athletic gifts is Darron Lee and he is an underachiever to this point of his career. The rest of that group is literally a bunch of jags. If you nuked that position and just signed practice squad/street FA's I doubt you'd be any worse.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:33 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I thought Spags scheme was supposed to be simple.

LBs look like they have no fucking clue what gap to fill.
An LB filling a gap and repeatedly picking the wrong one usually says to me the player is a fucking idiot. That or he just has no desire to be sound and wants to make a highlight reel.

The coverage stuff though, that's on Spags, he repeatedly asked them to do shit they aren't capable of there.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:33 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
These are the same guys that will come back and argue with you in the offseason that Spags is a good hire and that Wilson is an upgrade.
They'll damn sure have no problem wailing about Bob Suttons complicated scheme...
[Reply]
Mecca 11:34 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

Erving is a backup for a reason and Reiter probably shouldn't be a starter, I don't disagree with letting Morse go for the money he got but not finding a capable replacement is a problem.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:35 AM 10-15-2019
Thornhill is so bad against the run.

No instincts right now, and definitely not going to win any physical battles.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:38 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Thornhill is so bad against the run.

No instincts right now, and definitely not going to win any physical battles.
To be real though, he's really good in coverage.

If your FS run defense is an issue you have a serious front 7 issue.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:39 AM 10-15-2019
Damn that pick though.

Thornhill can fucking run and played Fuller perfectly. Positioned himself for any inside pass and then flipped and ran stride for stride. Beaut.

I NEED YOU TO STOP WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING AND WATCH THIS. KC brings a blitz off the edge. Fuller their fastest WR gets a free 10-yard release. Juan Thornhill stays with his stride for stride locates the football and makes the pick. Incredible ability. #JacobsEyeInTheSky #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/m9YbpqK6v0

[Reply]
Mecca 11:40 AM 10-15-2019
Thornhill and Mathieu are the best players on the defense, they could literally nuke everyone else.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:42 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

This actually gives me some hope.

Mahomes was gonna strike here.

We're gonna get our shit fixed and BOMB BITCHES
[Reply]
New World Order 11:44 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This actually gives me some hope.

Mahomes was gonna strike here.

We're gonna get our shit fixed and BOMB BITCHES
How?

Our personnel is fucking terrible
[Reply]
Mecca 11:45 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
How?

Our personnel is fucking terrible
On defense? Yes, yes it is, and the scheme isn't really helping them.

Offense they seem to not grasp that while guys are hurt they need to be a bit more conservative about asking Mahomes to wait for guys to run 40 yards.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 24
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up