ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 24
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Nick Jacobs all 22 breakdown discussion
O.city 11:14 AM 10-01-2019
Figured we could have a thread breaking some stuff down from his films and discuss.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:00 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by rambleonthruthefog:
So does Frank Clark suck or not?
Yes he does
[Reply]
Lzen 01:04 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Very funny, I'm allowed to critique what they did.
:-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:07 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
OUCH

It looked like he was struggling but :-)
I would like to restate my previous objection :-)

Yeah, Fuller's looked lost in space a lot this year. Which surprises the hell out of me, to be honest. I thought he'd really thrive. I mean for as much shit as Ward takes around these parts, he's generally where he's supposed to be (just doesn't locate the ball on time). Fuller, OTOH, is oftentimes just meandering about and forcing the rest of the squad to play 10 on 11.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:15 PM 10-01-2019

Damien Wilson has been good this season, and this snap showed his ability to get downhill.

Hitchens attacks the A and fills the cutback with Williams. Jones stacks the RG and strings the play along. Clark sets edge while Wilson fires through the open gap. pic.twitter.com/49mvZ0EEgl

— Craig Stout (@barleyhop) October 1, 2019

Emmanuel Ogbah has had a pretty solid last two weeks, and this stretch run late was a great heads up play.

DET pulls the TE and the tackle, trying to chip Ogbah with a WR. Ogbah ID's early, gets width to string the run along, and shows good pursuit to the sideline for the stop. pic.twitter.com/ZNTYKffSw9

[Reply]
Mecca 01:16 PM 10-01-2019

We talked last week about finishing opportunities to close the game, and here's another missed one.

2nd and long, LB's try to get Breeland to the trips w/ the RB to that side. Fuller beats the blocker and drives on the bubble, but can't make the tackle for a loss of 5. pic.twitter.com/RhE9A5yGvu

DET gashed the Chiefs through the middle, and did a lot of damage on cutbacks.

KC tried to scrape exchange to protect stretch runs and DET took advantage by sealing the LB's and NT's while cut blocking the backside DE. Massive hole leads to massive yards. pic.twitter.com/W2vnSK30fd

[Reply]
Mecca 01:16 PM 10-01-2019

Spags is starting to play off of the attention Clark is getting.

Sorensen shows man, return motion outside. TE chips Clark, delaying his release into the flat. Sorensen comes unblocked off the edge and forces Stafford out of the pocket. Ball should have been intercepted. pic.twitter.com/tsw0W2PL0U

[Reply]
O.city 01:19 PM 10-01-2019
Yeah, I think Fuller is kind of a lost cause at this point.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:21 PM 10-01-2019
Craig Stout is a moron. Clark isn't getting any special attention...
[Reply]
Molitoth 01:24 PM 10-01-2019
Just that alone on that last play shows you that for as Athletic as Jones is, his point of attack strength isn't great for doubles.

I think we should experiment with some big fronts...and go head up, put Nnadi right over the center put Jones and Clark out at end and toss another big dude in there at DT, I don't like Williams but yea.

It's time to try some different ideas for this type of thing
Chris Simms said the same thing in his breakdown recap.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:28 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Chris Simms said the same thing in his breakdown recap.
Is that out now? I looked yesterday and didn't see it. I listened to Lefkoe and Westbrook when I didn't see it.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:59 PM 10-01-2019
Designed cutbacks are such nice plays.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:17 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Craig Stout is a moron. Clark isn't getting any special attention...
Yep I thought he was pretty knowledgeable, but then realized that he's just a homer that doesn't look at the tape objectively or maybe he does and knows that Chief Fan will love to use his analysis in an argument over Frank Clark's worth. After I read his bullshit write up after the Ravens game I realized he was full of shit.

I knew what was going to happen this week too. He broke down the 1 or 2 plays that FC was doubled or chipped and uses it as proof that it happened all game. I can't believe the clowns 610 bring on. I remember a few years back Fescoe was on FB promoting his Chiefs insider Nick Athan. With some of the shit that comes out of the 610 guys mouth I'd be willing to bet most of it comes from Nick Athan.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:19 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah, I think Fuller is kind of a lost cause at this point.
I remember being so excited when we got him and a pick for AS. Our CB position looked to be in decent shape with him and Peters. That sure went to shit quick.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:03 PM 10-03-2019

That's not Damien Wilson.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:07 PM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
That's not Damien Wilson.
54 is Wilson....
[Reply]
Page 3 of 24
< 123 456713 > Last »