ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey Check Out Fenway Park!
gblowfish 08:53 PM 12-10-2019
I'll post a few vacation pics for you. On Friday my first tourist stop was a tour of Fenway Paaaaaak. I'll post some pics as the tour went through. Took a little over an hour, and we walked a lot. All over this MFer... These were two of our tour guides. Tall guy was a retired Air Force, short guy talked Royals baseball with me a lot. His all time favorite Sox player is Ortiz. When you walk in there's a memorial to the day the Boston Marathon got bombed. Red Sox had a game that day. Closeup of Green Monster from behind home plate. They're tearing up the field right now, working on it for spring. Visitor's Locker room, where the Royals would dress before the game. Pedro's old locker, moved to visitor's room for the tour.
Attached: Tourguides.jpg (128.0 KB) BMBomber.jpg (76.0 KB) GMCloseup.jpg (117.0 KB) VisitorsLocker.jpg (105.6 KB) Pedro.jpg (99.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Yehoodi 04:44 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Boston Strong - forgot that it was close to that bombing.
Yah, the Red Sox are closely tied to the Marathon and Patriots Day. They play early in the day (starting around 11 am first pitch) and when the game is over folks can enjoy the marathon.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up