ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 71
« First < 21616768697071
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:21 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'm still hoping that the league mandates that the patriots team meetings and practices have to be open to other teams for the next twenty years. Let the punishment fit the crime.
Ohh, that would be great. And Belichick would absolutely haaaaate that. He would lose his shit.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:22 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I like where your head’s at.
24/7 coverage, and any time a rep from a non-cheating team finds a locked door, the patriots lose a first-round draft pick. I think we even this back up.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:24 PM 01-04-2020
Yeah anyone that’s thinking there will be a severe punishment is dreaming.

Anyone that thinks the punishment whatever it may be will prevent these ****ing brother****ing massholes from ****ing cheating at every available opportunity isn’t even on planet earth.

****ing Cheatriot.

I'm starting to question Bill Russell and the Celtics now. There seems to be a pattern in Boston.
[Reply]
BossChief 02:33 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
That's what I am saying, the punishment needs to be for Belichick and not necessarily the Patriots organization in general.
It has to do with the whole organization from the little guy to the very top. Everyone needs punished. It’s sad as fuck that the team is even allowed to participate in this year’s playoffs after getting caught doing exactly what they did last time.

The league is sending a CLEAR message that cheating is only frowned upon and not a serious offense.

I mean, FFS they got caught red handed.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:38 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by philfree:
Both BB and the Patriots need the hammer.
Doesn't sound like that will happen. They apparently will get something but it won't impact the team
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:41 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Doesn't sound like that will happen. They apparently will get something but it won't impact the team
It’ll be a proverbial slap on the wrist
[Reply]
neech 02:45 PM 01-04-2020
One year suspension of BB.

And loss of first round picks in 2020-2021.
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 03:28 PM 01-04-2020
Watch it be a fine to Kraft who could easily absorb the loss and/or a mid to low round draft pick. The NFL isn't going to screw over it's cash cow until Mahomes / Jackson become the new faces of the franchise who get higher TV ratings.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:23 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefaholic:
Watch it be a fine to Kraft who could easily absorb the loss and/or a mid to low round draft pick. The NFL isn't going to screw over it's cash cow until Mahomes / Jackson become the new faces of the franchise who get higher TV ratings.
My problem is why the fuck is Clark not going full fucking nuclear on this shit. I’m threatening to ghost write a tell all book. I mean, fuck. Think about how much more profitable the Chiefs would be if we dropped a Lombardi into the mix. Christ. We have Mahomes, a nice stadium, likeable coach, other than being flyover country this is the most bandwagonable franchises in the league.

It’s not like those brotherfuckers cheating doesn’t affect Clark. It very much does. But until the other owners throw a fit it won’t ever fucking change.
[Reply]
jjjayb 10:25 PM 01-04-2020
The Pats lost early in the playoffs. I expect they will actually get a severe punishment now. If they had advanced there was no way they would suffer much of a consequence.
[Reply]
ping2000 10:44 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
The Pats lost early in the playoffs. I expect they will actually get a severe punishment now. If they had advanced there was no way they would suffer much of a consequence.
This exactly.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:49 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
Yeah anyone that’s thinking there will be a severe punishment is dreaming.

Anyone that thinks the punishment whatever it may be will prevent these fucking brotherfucking massholes from fucking cheating at every available opportunity isn’t even on planet earth.

Fucking Cheatriot.
Nothing Changes. At least until the other owners grow a fucking spine.

My problem is why the fuck is Clark not going full fucking nuclear on this shit. I’m threatening to ghost write a tell all book. I mean, fuck. Think about how much more profitable the Chiefs would be if we dropped a Lombardi into the mix. Christ. We have Mahomes, a nice stadium, likeable coach, other than being flyover country this is the most bandwagonable franchises in the league.

It’s not like those brotherfuckers cheating doesn’t affect Clark. It very much does. But until the other owners throw a fit it won’t ever fucking change.

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:56 PM 01-04-2020
I can handle losing. What I can't handle is losing in a game where the legitimacy is in question. Whether that's a team that finds any way possible to exploit the rules, even if it means blatantly breaking them. Or a team that notoriously gets extremely favorable calls. Let alone a spoiled fan base gloating about it. I can't wait for the Patriot era to be over. It's so fucking bad for the game if the NFL would ever wake up to it.
[Reply]
Bewbies 11:11 PM 01-04-2020
I think spying on college prospects game film might have helped them find a WR or 2 in the last decade.
[Reply]
Sorce 09:44 AM 01-05-2020
IMO the penalty should be a 1st and BB suspended for a season.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 71 of 71
« First < 21616768697071
Up