Let's go get this son of a bitch.

[Reply]
Spott 06:53 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
^^^^ Over the line ^^^^
This isn’t Nam, there are rules.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:27 PM 04-01-2020
Found some great clips of Eric Mangina saying "Mahomes has no idea how to diagnose the coverages" before he sliced up New England in this game.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:58 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Best game of my life as a Chiefs fan until the Super Bowl. Revenge was so so sweet.
The Breeland stop against Edelman to close it out was the signature defensive play of the entire season in my view. Literally nothing sweeter.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:52 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The Breeland stop against Edelman to close it out was the signature defensive play of the entire season in my view. Literally nothing sweeter.
That play was artistically beautiful. Even more so because I truly believe that if there had been any contact at all, a penalty would've been called to give the patriots four chances from the one yard line. Breeland had to make a play that was so perfect that it could not possibly be scrutinized, and he did.

Breeland made that play to finish the patriots game, and he made the interception in the Super Bowl, and he had the 100 yard fumble recovery that completely turned the Detroit game around. We would not exist as the world's greatest football civilization today if not for Bashaud Breeland.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:01 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
That play was artistically beautiful. Even more so because I truly believe that if there had been any contact at all, a penalty would've been called to give the patriots four chances from the one yard line. Breeland had to make a play that was so perfect that it could not possibly be scrutinized, and he did.

Breeland made that play to finish the patriots game, and he made the interception in the Super Bowl, and he had the 100 yard fumble recovery that completely turned the Detroit game around. We would not exist as the world's greatest football civilization today if not for Bashaud Breeland.
Also:

1. Picked off Tom Brady
2. Had a big time EZ pick on Derek Carr to slam the door shut in Week 2

Highly underrated Chiefs season.
[Reply]
Page 225 of 225
« First < 125175215221222223224225
Up