ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>They are coming for The Chop
Hammock Parties 02:45 PM 10-09-2019
From our cold, dead hands. Our fanbase will start chops on their own if they have to. We don't need music.

The Atlanta Braves will not pass out foam tomahawks at today's game and will "reduce the Tomahawk Chop" after complaints by a Cardinals player claiming the tradition is offensive - WSBTV

— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) October 9, 2019

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:33 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
We live in a world where red hats and the 'ok sign' are racist acts. There's a small minority of people that are likely very offended with mascots being named after indian references.

It doesn't matter what you feel you are doing, it only matters if it upsets someone... and can they raise enough noise to shame you into quitting or hurt your revenue enough, forcing you to stop.
The pussification of America. Homos running amuck.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:35 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Folks, if you're mad about PC culture, but you're also demanding that black people stand for the national anthem because it's politically incorrect to do so...

...you're part of PC culture.
I endorse this post.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 11:46 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
The pussification of America. Homos running amuck.
Great quote by George Carlin. Everyone is so sensitive and it's a crime for someone to get their feelings hurt.
[Reply]
redfan 01:03 PM 10-10-2019
Are they coming for "...and the home of the CHIEFS" as well? Is that even a thing anymore?
[Reply]
loochy 01:07 PM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
As someone who identifies as a bird, I am offended by the the Falcon players doing the "dirty bird."
As someone who is a flaming homosexual, I am very offended by the existence of the Denver Broncos.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:12 PM 10-10-2019
Only a matter of time before a ~30 year tradition gets verboten in baseball games.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 01:13 PM 10-10-2019
Folks, if you're mad about PC culture, but you're also demanding that black people stand for the national anthem because it's politically incorrect to do so...

...you're part of PC culture.
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I endorse this post.
x2
[Reply]
007 03:46 PM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
I don't know that I have heard anyone say that blacks should stand for the national anthem. I have heard people say that EVERYONE should stand for the national anthem (unless they have a disability making it not possible).

Your statement is part of the problem. The skin color of most (not all!) of the anthem protesters has nothing to do with people being upset about it. Interjecting race where it does not need to be.
Bingo.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:51 PM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I am offended that the Minnesota Vikings show people wearing viking helmets that disrespects my heritage even though they are trying to champion and honor it. Very offended and I'm mad they didn't personally ask me if this was okay. The people of Minnesota must show respect to my heritage and cease this practice immediately.
No one gives a shit if a white person is offended.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 05:24 PM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I am offended that the Minnesota Vikings show people wearing viking helmets that disrespects my heritage even though they are trying to champion and honor it. Very offended and I'm mad they didn't personally ask me if this was okay. The people of Minnesota must show respect to my heritage and cease this practice immediately.
I must have missed the chapter in history class where Vikings were the subject of genocide and had their culture eradicated by the very country that now makes use of a stereotyped version of it. I mean you can say people are being oversensitive and the chop is fine, but this "white people get it too!" take is just worthless.

I'll do the chop now and then, but if it goes I won't miss it. More because it's an FSU chant than anything else.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:30 PM 10-10-2019
you're also demanding that black people stand for the national anthem because it's politically incorrect to do so...
^false narrative^

Who does or doesn't do the chop, or who or who doesn't want to do the chop isn't that important, unless you've got a stick up your ass.

like you.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:45 PM 10-10-2019
Clark Hunt personally beat the Native American drum at the AFCCC to enthuse the crowed doing the Tomahawk Chop.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:03 PM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by OmahaChief:
Username checks out.
Only if "Kiimosabi" translates into English as "weepy douche."
[Reply]
Pointer19 06:09 PM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Well they are chopping like mad now, may have had the wrong effect.
This is similar to OU telling their fans and spirit support groups not to put “horns down” when they’re playing Texas.
[Reply]
CrazyPhuD 12:06 AM 10-11-2019
I don't get it....why are the Chinese upset about the Chop? They're not even native americans! :-)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up