ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The RUN game
UChieffyBugger 11:26 AM 10-09-2019
Should we be concerned about this right now? Damien can have his moments but as each game goes by you realise he's not one to be grinding out yards. Mccoy has flashed but again he's not best running between the tackles and the coach's don't seem to trust Darwin at the moment despite looking impressive in pre-season. So that leaves Darrel Williams and I was very surprised that he didn't get many touches on Sunday after he performed so well in the the two previous games!!..like WTF is Andy thinking? The offense when healthy is brilliant but come playoff time and in the seasons ahead we're gonna need balance. It's games like Sunday that Kareem's demise really hurts us.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:48 AM 10-11-2019
Cris Carter also speaks about Andy's inability to utilise the run HERE . The media are talking about this more than they usually do so it's gonna be very interesting to see if Andy does try to run a little more on Sunday.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:58 AM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Accurate.

But I do have to say, we'll be really happy to have both in Dec and Jan if our oline can just slightly un**** itself.
Yeah, I love Damien as a receiver option. Lukewarm on his running, but his being a threat to do both is still valuable. He could have had 100+ yards receiving vs NE in the playoffs if mahomes took a few checkdowns. Mahomes acknowledges that so my guess is when all our receivers are healthy, mahomes doesn't make that mistake again.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 08:59 AM 10-11-2019
run game!? run game?
we talking about run game?
c'mon man, we ain't got no run game!
we talking about run game:-):-):-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:02 AM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Is it time to admit we miss Kareem Hunt?
We could definitely use his ability to break tackles. No one on the roster now has that ability.

How much of a difference would that make on a weekly basis? Hard to say.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:22 AM 10-11-2019
Because defenses know a drop back pass is coming and play coverage, you ****ing moron.

Guess what else happens on 3rd down more often than on any other down?

SACKS.

You dipshit.
It appears you disproved your own argument. DESPITE on third down the other defense dropping back in coverage and KNOWING the offensive team is going to pass stats show that passing the ball IS STILL a more effective way to move and score the ball. EVEN WITH no threat to run the ball to "keep them honest".
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:01 AM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
It appears you disproved your own argument. DESPITE on third down the other defense dropping back in coverage and KNOWING the offensive team is going to pass stats show that passing the ball IS STILL a more effective way to move and score the ball. EVEN WITH no threat to run the ball to "keep them honest".
Only on third and more than 5.

Moron.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:06 AM 10-11-2019
Only on third and more than 5.

Moron.
Would you trade Patrick Mahomes for Ezekiel Elliot and Walter Payton?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:16 AM 10-11-2019
Would you trade Patrick Mahomes for Ezekiel Elliot and Walter Payton?
FUCK NO.

Only a moron would ask such a stupid question.

Actually no such thing as stupid questions...only stupid people who ask questions like that...
[Reply]
BWillie 10:18 AM 10-11-2019
**** NO.

Only a moron would ask such a stupid question.

Actually no such thing as stupid questions...only stupid people who ask questions like that...
If running is so important, why not?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:29 AM 10-11-2019
If running is so important, why not?
Well, first of all, we have no Offensive line to open holes. Our Oline is straight full-blown AIDS.

Second, Mahomes is a generational talent and it took 2 1st round picks to move up and draft him. RBs are a dime a dozen - Jamaal Charles and Kareem Hunt were 3rd rounders. Priest Holmes was an undrafted free agent. And you are a total idiot.

See? Math.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:20 AM 10-11-2019
Well, first of all, we have no Offensive line to open holes. Our Oline is straight full-blown AIDS.

Second, Mahomes is a generational talent and it took 2 1st round picks to move up and draft him. RBs are a dime a dozen - Jamaal Charles and Kareem Hunt were 3rd rounders. Priest Holmes was an undrafted free agent. And you are a total idiot.

See? Math.
I think what I was trying to do went over your head. Carry on. Good day sir.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:54 PM 10-11-2019
I think what I was trying to do went over your head.

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:38 AM 11-20-2019
Guess what guys? Did yall know that the Chiefs are 5-0 WHEN THEY RUSH THE BALL FOR 100 PLUS YARDS THIS SEASON? I couldn't believe it when I saw it HERE at 5:09 but it appears to be true. And this is why I firmly believe we need to get a quality back in next years draft to finally replace Hunt.
[Reply]
rtmike 06:29 AM 11-20-2019
Has Andy ever implemented the bruiser back?

I remember Duece (small), Westbrook (small). Who else? I don’t remember any big body.
Maybe that’s where the “finesse” title comes from?
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 06:44 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Is it time to admit we miss Kareem Hunt?
Of course we miss Hunt! But he's gone. Why keep going back to Hunt. get on with it!!!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up