ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 18
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Texans
Hammock Parties 04:55 PM 10-07-2019
Andy Reid has only lost back-to-back home games one time in Kansas City, and it was his first season with the Chiefs.

Bill O'Brien is 1-3 against Reid.

Flame away.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:26 AM 10-08-2019

Cameron Erving left a lot to be desired. Then Ryan Hunter filled in at LG and his snaps were worse. He looked overmatched on a majority of snaps. That left side was a mess on the final drives.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) October 8, 2019

We are fucked!!!
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:31 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

We are ****ed!!!
No we are not, the coaches watch the same tape. They either correct it, or replace him on the line.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:33 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
It's not about having no chance, its about them possibly catching us at a bad time.

We had a down week, they had a up week.

They have a shit secondary, we have injured WR's left and right.

They have a good pass rush, our O-Line is banged up

Their weakness is O-Line, we are not doing great pass rushing.

They are top 10 Rushing, we are bottom 10 defending the run
The opposite of the expected tends to happen in the NFL. Mindset and level of determination is huge in this sport. I expect the Chiefs to have the psychological edge. If they were Miami and flat out overmatched, it wouldn't matter. But I think it will play a huge role in this game.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:37 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
After the last two shit weeks i have no confidence in this team to handle the texans.
What was so shitty about the Lions game? If not for three fumbles deep in our own territory, that game's a blowout.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:40 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Williams, Jones and Wylie are out this week. Is that bad?
It might sound ridiculous, but not having Jones vs a quality rushing team might be a blessing in disguise. He's awful vs the run.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:01 AM 10-08-2019
No we are not, the coaches watch the same tape. They either correct it, or replace him on the line.
Well tell me who else do we have at Guard. Veach cut our only backup in Allen
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:10 AM 10-08-2019
Honestly I think the Chiefs lose and we have a total meltdown.

Because Chiefs.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:21 AM 10-08-2019
Let’s be honest. They aren’t benching Erving because of one bad game. It will be called an anomaly and that they believe in him.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:25 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Everyone right now is bitching about the run D.....after this game everyone will be bitching about the secondary because Hopkins and Fuller are about to light us up.
With a pocket that holds, the WRs will either have an easy ball delivered, or draw some form of defensive penalty. So yes, they are going to get lit up because the D line is made up of not-strong men.
[Reply]
Iconic 11:33 AM 10-08-2019
Unless Hill plays I have 0 faith we win
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:36 AM 10-08-2019
LOL replace him with what...He was the best that they had.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:42 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
LOL replace him with what...He was the best that they had.
I mean you’d hope that Allen is re-signed very soon.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:48 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Let’s be honest. They aren’t benching Erving because of one bad game. It will be called an anomaly and that they believe in him.
And even if they did want to bench him or replace him at left tackle, what are their alternative options with Fisher out?

Move Schwartz to left tackle?
[Reply]
staylor26 11:51 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
And even if they did want to bench him or replace him at left tackle, what are their alternative options with Fisher out?

Rankin possibly?

I think we’re stuck with Erving until Fisher gets back, but I’m really hoping we at least re-sign Allen to start at LG.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:52 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

Can Schwartz at LT be any worse? I know it’s a switch and that it’s easier said than done but at least Pat’s blindside would be covered.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 18
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up