ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>How would you handle Kelce putting hands on a coach?
ShowtimeSBMVP 08:55 AM 10-07-2019

pic.twitter.com/d6JyedRqO4

— TPS (@TPS_Youtube) October 7, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:22 PM 10-07-2019
This coach may just be the next HC of the Redksins

In a recent conversation with someone who knows Dan Snyder well and is aware of his thoughts on potential next #Redskins head coaches that any list of candidates would include: #Steelers HC Mike Tomlin, #Bucs DC Todd Bowles, #Chiefs OC Eric Bieniemy.

— Ed Werder (@WerderEdESPN) October 7, 2019

[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 01:24 PM 10-07-2019
Murder a member of Kelce’s family, send him a clear message.
[Reply]
Otter 01:25 PM 10-07-2019
Nothing.

We have no idea the metrics of their relationship and they hugged it out.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:26 PM 10-07-2019
I would probably call the Dolly Lamb a and ask for the sage advices.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:29 PM 10-07-2019
I disagree that the Chiefs should do anything. Kelces frustration looked to be about being way too tough on himself. Im not going to blame him for being too competitive. He seemed to lash out at bieniemy in an "I know I fucked up, I'm frustrated too" kinda way. Unless I hear otherwise I assume it's not a Marcus peters blowup.

I also don't want to talk about his antics in a prior life. He's matured a ton. He's not dancing around or doing that stuff.
[Reply]
morphius 01:31 PM 10-07-2019
The problem is that the coach was getting up in his face and pushing his chest and shoulder into Kelce. Probably should be a talk to them both together to make sure they don't embarrass the team any more and give them both a warning.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:32 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by philfree:
Bieniemy was getting in his face which was the wrong thing to do. Kelce took it for a second then he didn't. Then they made up. Emotions got the better of both of them in a tense moment. Suspending Kelce would be just another emotional reaction.
Bieniemys gotta do that. He can't just let his players get away with losing focus and making mistakes. And Kelce had a right to be frustrated. I don't blame either of the two for how they handled it.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:33 PM 10-07-2019
By the way, let's also talk about the leadership of mahomes. Mahomes kept throwing it to kelce. At one point kelce pointed at his chest as if to say thank you.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:35 PM 10-07-2019
I think you have to fine him something and move on.
[Reply]
Iczer 01:35 PM 10-07-2019
I'd be more concerned if he kept it up. He fuking went over and hugged him later. Why is this an issue?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:36 PM 10-07-2019
If Kelce did go out Saturday, he’s a fucking idiot who doesn’t deserve a Super Bowl.

Be a pro. And even if he didn’t, yes he should be fined. You can’t let your players know that it’s okay to shove coaches.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:46 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
If Kelce did go out Saturday, he’s a ****ing idiot who doesn’t deserve a Super Bowl.

Be a pro. And even if he didn’t, yes he should be fined. You can’t let your players know that it’s okay to shove coaches.
I'd want to be really careful with that kind of accusation. I think he's frustrated because defenses are pretty much mauling him at the line. I feel like defenses are kind of getting away with murder. He had that same flustered and exhausted look at the end of Detroit too. He's not taking plays off. Hes arguably working twice as hard as anyone right now.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:46 PM 10-07-2019
You tag him with a nominal fine, and Kelce apologizes to the team for putting his hands on a coach, and then you forget about it.

Football teams operate under a pack mentality, anyone who's been a part of one knows that. It's instinctual. There are alphas and Kelce is an alpha, but the coaches are the mentors (there's a proper name for this, but I can't remember it right now) of the pack. Kelce put his hands on a coach, which can't be tolerated. So you fine him $100 and have him apologize to the team, end of story. That sends the proper message to the young/new guys on the team, and it goes away.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:51 PM 10-07-2019
I would let Kelce call the plays for the 1st quarter against the Texans.
[Reply]
digger 02:02 PM 10-07-2019

This came to mind watching last nights game, you know without all the puking...
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up