ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How would you handle Kelce putting hands on a coach?
ShowtimeSBMVP 08:55 AM 10-07-2019

pic.twitter.com/d6JyedRqO4

— TPS (@TPS_Youtube) October 7, 2019

[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:06 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Whatever, they hugged it out. It's all good. Dude was frustrated.
On a personal note, that's fine. I'm sure they worked it out.

But professionally, you don't ever put your hands on a superior unless you're defending yourself.

Dude needs to be put into check.

At a minimum, have his check taken away. Don't think the Chiefs can afford to suspend the guy haha, even if he is deserving. Hey...sometimes your better players and all pros get treated differently.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:16 AM 10-07-2019
I sure as hell wouldn't handle it in the court of public opinion. I'd handle it internally, see both sides point of view, clarify where they both stand as part of the team and tell them to move on. Since they are both professionals I'd expect them to do just that.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:18 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Whatever, they hugged it out. It's all good. Dude was frustrated.
This.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:26 AM 10-07-2019
These are grown men playing a testosterone filled sport. Tempers are going to flare from time to time. All he did was push Bienemy away. They hugged it out and presumably it is a non-issue. You don't fine a guy for being passionate on the sidelines unless he does something really stupid like punch a coach or teammate.
[Reply]
Ribbs67 09:28 AM 10-07-2019
Eric had this to say.. " at the end of the day" we hugged it out..WE GOOD!
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 09:31 AM 10-07-2019
Make up tex
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:32 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Not disagreeing with you, he did seem frustrated, but the only thing he should've been frustrated about was his own inability to hold on to the damn ball.
It was like watching him as 2nd year player dropping routine passes
[Reply]
Shaid 09:41 AM 10-07-2019
Kelce has been getting jammed and doubled all year. He's basically just getting beat up every week. No Sammy or Tyreek makes it easy for them to keep doing that. He's been taking a pounding and it's absolutely affecting his play.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:47 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
He seemed off all night. Was he hungover or something?
That was the speculation at the bar last night during the game. I know he pissed me off on the fumble that was overturned when there was no whistle and he just sits there on his knees for several moments before getting up sprinting after the ball carrier.
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:55 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
That was the speculation at the bar last night during the game. I know he pissed me off on the fumble that was overturned when there was no whistle and he just sits there on his knees for several moments before getting up sprinting after the ball carrier.
Kelce has a lot of Brotha in him.
[Reply]
Iconic 09:58 AM 10-07-2019
bench for a quarter or half imo
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:00 AM 10-07-2019
I have to know what Eric said to him first.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:00 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
He looked and played like shit. Something was wrong.
Dafuq?

Kelce was pretty much the only weapon we had who was nominally effective for most of the evening. He played just fine.

The problem was that the Colts eventually realized that they didn't really have to account for anyone else and threw everything they had at him to neutralize him. Even still he was busting his ass play in, play out.

There are a lot of places to lash out for yesterday's game but Kelce's not one of them. Did he show his ass a bit with Bieniemy? Yup. But he was among the only performing players we had between the lines yesterday. He was just fine.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:00 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
On a personal note, that's fine. I'm sure they worked it out.

But professionally, you don't ever put your hands on a superior unless you're defending yourself.

Dude needs to be put into check.

At a minimum, have his check taken away. Don't think the Chiefs can afford to suspend the guy haha, even if he is deserving. Hey...sometimes your better players and all pros get treated differently.
BS EB probably Dissed TK
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:02 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
BS EB probably Dissed TK
Awwwww yea dawg, ya gnomesaine??
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up