ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 43
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Has there ever been a more insecure QB than Baker Mayfield?
RunKC 03:43 PM 09-27-2019
Can’t believe this guy is still being looked at as a “future star”. If anybody should be compared to Jay Cutler, it’s him.

Actually..he’s worse

He talked shit on the Texas QB while he’s in the NFL, he took shots at his old coach who wasn’t even with the team anymore and continued doing it in the offseason, he talked shit on Rex Ryan and now he’s talking shit on Instagram comments.

Good God you dumb motherfucker. You would think he spends as much time doing this petty bullshit as he does studying for a game.

He has shown talent, but man this guy is not someone you want on your team when things aren’t going well.

More reason to be thankful we have Mahomes.
Attached: 0204A3A7-19B5-47E7-8A83-FCE91141861F.jpeg (160.5 KB) 
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:07 AM 09-28-2019

Sorry ass Chico keep rolling right you ain’t done nothing in this league the internet only place u would ever talk too or about me; you know u get beat quick slice u up some humble pie https://t.co/l9uar0lwiq

— AB (@AB84) September 28, 2019

Should of never been drafted before Lamar Jackson what a big scam https://t.co/4Egf0Z05G2

— AB (@AB84) September 28, 2019

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:23 AM 09-28-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I'm sorry, but who are you talking about?

Mayfield was the most accurate passer in college football the entire time he was starting at OU, and it wasn't close. IIRC, he was consistently 10 points higher in completion percentage than any other passer in college.

Last season he was among the most accurate passers in the league. He's only been inaccurate this year. And let's be absolutely honest, some of his incompletes this year really should've been caught. He's hitting guys in the hands and they're dropping balls. If they solve the OL problems his accuracy will go right back up to about 68%.
I've watched the guy for years. He isnt NFL accurate. At OU it's hard not to put up good numbers. Hurts isnt a good passer and has an 80% comp percentage right now.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:27 AM 09-28-2019
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I think Baker has a better arm than the likes of Dalton or Alex. But David Carr also had a great arm and was ruined by a horrible OL in Houston.

One thing I will say for Baker is that I never bet against the guy. When he left Tech, we all thought he would get buried in the depth chart at OU. Turned out it was a great move for him. I think if he stayed at Tech, he would have ended up on the bench right next to Davis Webb.

Baker likes to prove the doubters wrong and he's done a hell of a job of that for a long time. This season in Cleveland might be teetering on the edge right now. It's gonna be interesting to see what happens the rest of the way. They can't fix the OL overnight.
did he do great? or did the ou qb factory do its thing? riley or whatever his name is seems to be churning out qbs here lately.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:31 AM 09-28-2019
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
With their brutal schedule it wouldn’t surprise me if they’re 2-6 at the midpoint of the season. It will truly be a thing of beauty to watch these clowns meltdown with Bozo Baker leading the troupe.
I will enjoy it very much if they have a total implosion. I think Baker and Odell are both very willing to throw Kitchens under the bus. Plus I want to see Dorsey fail after the Kareem Hunt signing. Bunch of scoundrels.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:48 AM 09-28-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:

Omg. Baker vs AB. Whom do I root for?! :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:56 AM 09-28-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
AB for sure. Since he no longer plays for an AFC team, it’s a lot more fun to watch this train wreck.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:12 AM 09-28-2019
Antonio vs Baker on Twitter. Pretty amusing. :-)
[Reply]
srvy 07:53 AM 09-28-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Kitchens, yes. But Baker deserves a lot of blame for poor OL play. He bails way too quickly on clean pockets and forces pressure where he doesn't need to. He's been totally ineffective in the pocket so teams are capitalizing. At some point he has to learn how to make plays without a scramble drill.
Poor O line play lead to QB's bailing on the pocket early. Its ruined many a young QB.
[Reply]
O.city 08:05 AM 09-28-2019
I like baker the player but he’s just got too much shit around his head to succeed
[Reply]
stumppy 08:12 AM 09-28-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Don't matter, just root for it to keep going. :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:18 AM 09-28-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Poor O line play lead to QB's bailing on the pocket early. Its ruined many a young QB.
And OLs often get blamed for poor QB play. See Alex Smith. Mayfield isn't just bailing out of the pocket because his protection is poor. Going back to college, he bails once his primary read is locked down. QBs that constantly bail on clean pockets make their OL look bad because they're not nearly as good protecting a scrambler as they are a QB who knows how to use his pocket. In the NFL, you can't get away with having tendencies like that. Defenses know how to stop that now. The QB has to do things to loosen up the pass rush.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:21 AM 09-28-2019
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
No they don't. Most browns fans are ohio state fans and ohio state fans are unbearable.
That's like saying we don't deserve Mahomes because of Mizzou or KU fans.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:40 AM 09-28-2019
#BakersLifeMatters
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:51 AM 09-28-2019
Why is tron so invested in defending this clown. He isn't NFL accurate. End of story. No one cares about college bubble screen mania completion percentage
[Reply]
crispystl 11:37 AM 09-28-2019
Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas:
Valid point. Like I said I don’t pay attention to him. Time flies but I thought Mayfield was in the same draft year because they played each other in college. My bad. Ya got me there.
No worries I was just curious. I didn't mean to sound like an asshole.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 8 of 43
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up