ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 43
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Has there ever been a more insecure QB than Baker Mayfield?
RunKC 03:43 PM 09-27-2019
Can’t believe this guy is still being looked at as a “future star”. If anybody should be compared to Jay Cutler, it’s him.

Actually..he’s worse

He talked shit on the Texas QB while he’s in the NFL, he took shots at his old coach who wasn’t even with the team anymore and continued doing it in the offseason, he talked shit on Rex Ryan and now he’s talking shit on Instagram comments.

Good God you dumb motherfucker. You would think he spends as much time doing this petty bullshit as he does studying for a game.

He has shown talent, but man this guy is not someone you want on your team when things aren’t going well.

More reason to be thankful we have Mahomes.
Attached: 0204A3A7-19B5-47E7-8A83-FCE91141861F.jpeg (160.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:17 AM 10-08-2019
I believe someone in this thread said his stupid antics would eventually be his demise and inspire teams who arent normally Clevelands rivals to circle them on the calendar, and it looks like that is coming true.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:39 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I didn't watch the game, but... is CLE having issues because of Mayfield? Or is CLE just finding a way to be CLE?

I was never a fan of Baker and last year, he made the naysayers look dumb. Do you guys think the first 5 weeks are a fluke or was 2018 a fluke? The talent in CLE is so much better than it has been in years.
Combo of a lot of things. The offense needs to run through Chubb, not Mayfield, and the OL can't run block. Mayfield is a one read qb and defenses have learned to contain him or create pressure, take away his primary read, and disguise his coverages. And kitchens has no idea what he's doing, so there's that.

Baker can still be OK if Kitchens can design an offense that gives him room to improvise. He's slippery outside of the pocket and solid throwing on the run. But kitchens is punching way above his weight so that won't happen.
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:58 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Good grief. He needs to grow up. That’s high school level BS behavior
There’s a reason I call him “mini Leaf”. I’m not going to be surprised at all if he’s out of the league in a few years. Niners totally punked him on and off the field yesterday.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 07:10 AM 10-08-2019
Not surprising given his antics in college, that they would still continue in the NFL. I loved the reference regarding Mahomes. "He's the MVP and could do that, but wouldn't because he respects the game"
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:26 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
Not surprising given his antics in college, that they would still continue in the NFL. I loved the reference regarding Mahomes. "He's the MVP and could do that, but wouldn't because he respects the game"
The whole league respects Pat because he’s a classy guy that treats people with respect. Mayfield is galaxies away from that.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:26 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
The whole league respects Pat because he’s a classy guy that treats people with respect. Mayfield is galaxies away from that.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:46 AM 10-08-2019
Trying to find Nick Bosa's post game interview. It was pretty funny.
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:47 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by idrapethat:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...s-pregame-snub

This article is a glorious read for anyone who hates mayfield.
:-)

Originally Posted by :
During the game, Bosa let Mayfield know all about it, chanting "Ba-ker, Ba-ker," and barking out, "Come on -- pick it up. I want a challenge

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:49 AM 10-08-2019
As an OU fan the guy just isnt an NFL QB. He has a Nick Foles type year and will never come close to that again. Those of you riding Dorsey's dick can remember that pick.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:55 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
As an OU fan the guy just isnt an NFL QB. He has a Nick Foles type year and will never come close to that again. Those of you riding Dorsey's dick can remember that pick.
Enjoy Lincoln Riley while you can. Entire league is trying to get tat guy to be their coach.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:56 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
The browns had to take a qb and they didn't have great options. I don't think it was a bad pick. And with better coaching he may become an adequate, not great, qb. Maybe they could have taken Josh allen but I'm not necessarily sold on him either.
[Reply]
Nzoner 07:57 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by idrapethat:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...s-pregame-snub

This article is a glorious read for anyone who hates mayfield.
and then came this......:-)

[Reply]
srvy 08:00 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I saw that it was pretty funny but these college grievances I could give 2 shits about. Your pro's now!
[Reply]
srvy 08:05 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:

"I don't usually talk, but this game (Baker Mayfield) had it coming."

49ers DE Nick Bosa explains the trash talk he directed at the Browns' QB all night.https://t.co/CnNDLTtJSI pic.twitter.com/vCTgdolHXp

— CBS Sports HQ (@CBSSportsHQ) October 8, 2019

[Reply]
neech 08:29 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
I saw that it was pretty funny but these college grievances I could give 2 shits about. Your pro's now!

I understand your reasoning...
But Bosa used the college days with Mayfield to motivate him during the game, it worked obviously.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:56 AM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Ha. I don't think you appreciate the brilliance of bosas troll job. Keep in mind that baker plays in Ohio. It threw browns fans for a complete loop. He gave bakers own fans an opoortunity to troll their own player.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 43
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up