ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 43
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Has there ever been a more insecure QB than Baker Mayfield?
RunKC 03:43 PM 09-27-2019
Can’t believe this guy is still being looked at as a “future star”. If anybody should be compared to Jay Cutler, it’s him.

Actually..he’s worse

He talked shit on the Texas QB while he’s in the NFL, he took shots at his old coach who wasn’t even with the team anymore and continued doing it in the offseason, he talked shit on Rex Ryan and now he’s talking shit on Instagram comments.

Good God you dumb motherfucker. You would think he spends as much time doing this petty bullshit as he does studying for a game.

He has shown talent, but man this guy is not someone you want on your team when things aren’t going well.

More reason to be thankful we have Mahomes.
Attached: 0204A3A7-19B5-47E7-8A83-FCE91141861F.jpeg (160.5 KB) 
[Reply]
staylor26 03:44 PM 09-27-2019
Tried to tell y’all...
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:45 PM 09-27-2019
He’s soft as charmin. Embarrassingly sensitive.

Just take some blame and move forward.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:46 PM 09-27-2019
Ryan Leaf might have been more insecure
[Reply]
DaFace 03:48 PM 09-27-2019
I was really hoping the Browns would be decent this year. Their fans deserve it.

But after hearing Mayfield run his mouth all offseason and seeing all the pundits crown them as contenders, I can't say it breaks my heart to see them looking like shit as usual.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:48 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
It wouldn’t surprise me if he had a tirade like Leaf did. It’s like something is building up and is a ticking time bomb.

I really think he could start doing that type of shit if they keep losing.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:49 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I was really hoping the Browns would be decent this year. Their fans deserve it.

But after hearing Mayfield run his mouth all offseason and seeing all the pundits crown them as contenders, I can't say it breaks my heart to see them looking like shit as usual.
Lock this thread there can be nothing more productive posted than this post.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:49 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

^^^^^^
This is the correct answer.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:49 PM 09-27-2019
So his response to a tweet calling him out for tweeting like AB is to act more like AB?

Drama king and dumb. Awesome combination.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:50 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:

Dorsey signing Hunt didn’t add fuel to the fire as well?
[Reply]
poolboy 03:53 PM 09-27-2019
hate the browns, more than ne
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 03:54 PM 09-27-2019
Here is a guy who walked on at Texas Tech, walked on at Oklahoma, only to win the Heisman. Who does that?

He wins the starters job at Cleveland.

All I'm seeing is a guy I'd love to have in my foxhole , it doesn't take any shit off anyone. Rex Ryan ran his mouth, all Baker did was response. Same with Cowherd. Be cool with him and it will be cool, be an asshole and he'll treat you like one.

What I don't like is young guys who haven't done anything doing TV commercials, that should be for the very elite.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:56 PM 09-27-2019
Dude has a severe inferiority complex
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 03:57 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Here is a guy who walked on at Texas Tech, walked on at Oklahoma, only to win the Heisman. Who does that?

He wins the starters job at Cleveland.

All I'm seeing is a guy I'd love to have in my foxhole , it doesn't take any shit off anyone. Rex Ryan ran his mouth, all Baker did was response. Same with Cowherd. Be cool with him and it will be cool, be an asshole and he'll treat you like one.

What I don't like is young guys who haven't done anything doing TV commercials, that should be for the very elite.
Have you noticed that no other QB in the NFL does this?

The only guy I remember who was more sensitive about what was written/said about him was Ryan Leaf.

Yes, all he did was respond. To people he should not give two flying shits about.

There's a thin line between arrogance and confidence. Confidence is required. Arrogance is a mask to hide insecurity, and arrogance will bury you in a league full of grown ass men looking to make you humble.

His confidence is looking more and more like arrogance as his insecurity pops up in adversity.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 03:58 PM 09-27-2019
When they talk about QB's that have the Sophomore Slump, Baker's picture should flash on the screen.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 43
1 234511 > Last »
Up