ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 23
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sammy Watkins will play 15 regular season games
BWillie 05:30 PM 08-16-2019
Sammy Watkins will play 15 regular season games. I will put my money where my mouth is. $50, straight up with anyone who wants the bet. I win, you pay me $50. You win, I pay you $50. Tired of everybody dogging my boy Sammy and mocking him for his weird twitter cult quotes.

Sure, he may end up being in some strange Heavens Gate cult someday, but he can play football. And he seems to give it all he has.

Keep ****ing doubting the S-WAT.

*games that he is suspended do not count against me
*games that Chiefs sit him for rest because they are 16 and ****ing 0 or something do not count against me

He will not get injured, or at least enough to miss more than one regular season game. He seemed to be pretty durable in college, he's just been unlucky. Unlucky I say.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:52 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by rprevost85:
Dude is made of glass. Its super frustrating because when he is healthy he's incredible....but again he seems to be hurt/hobbled more than he is healthy. Time to cut ties after this year.
Yup, one of the greatest talents any player can have is availability

Good as he can be when healthy, dudes just eating money and a roster spot in the trainers room
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:52 PM 10-23-2019
a welcome sight

[Reply]
chiefforlife 08:13 PM 10-23-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
a welcome sight

Indeed!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:20 PM 10-23-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Yup, one of the greatest talents any player can have is availability

Good as he can be when healthy, dudes just eating money and a roster spot in the trainers room
Amazing how almost every other franchise in the league knows when and where to dump their garbage while the Chiefs just cruise the neighborhood in their red and gold Deffenbaugh truck picking that shit up, and then paying the exorbitant landfill processing fees.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:24 PM 10-23-2019
im gonna spend my hundo on a date and bang her good
This isn't over. I hope he plays on Sunday night but if not. Let me know your venmo, paypal or bitcoin.

My boy Sammy will prove all of you wrong. You will see I tell ya. He's a mystical being who will run circles around New England in January.
[Reply]
TEX 07:39 AM 10-24-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
This isn't over. I hope he plays on Sunday night but if not. Let me know your venmo, paypal or bitcoin.

My boy Sammy will prove all of you wrong. You will see I tell ya. He's a mystical being who will run circles around New England in January.
So, does he need to sit out the rest of the season in order that he might be available to play in that one game? And, if he does play, does he get credit for playing a full game if he sits after a couple of plays? :-)

Sammy Watkins has shown us exactly who he is, I'd start believing him before you lose more $$$.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:49 AM 10-24-2019
Sammy “Scamming” Watkins
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:49 AM 10-24-2019
Scammy Watkins
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 10-25-2019

Andy Reid said WR Sammy Watkins (hamstring) is going to play.

— Herbie Teope (@HerbieTeope) October 25, 2019

[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 12:18 PM 10-25-2019
Dumb I would sit him another week with everyone else out this game will be ugly
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:34 PM 10-25-2019
A rested Sammy will carry the team to victory over the Packers, and the Super Bowl retrospective will call it a key game in the quest to bring the Lombardi back home to Kansas City.
[Reply]
kcjayhawks5 12:37 PM 10-25-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
Dumb I would sit him another week with everyone else out this game will be ugly
Yeah, seems odd to play him in this game with 6 other starters sitting. Nothing to gain from him playing this week at all as this will most certainly be a loss. Seems pretty stupid.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:01 PM 10-25-2019
You dumb asses really think the team is conceding? If guys are healthy...They play. PERIOD. Holy shit this place is retarded.
[Reply]
Flying High D 01:14 PM 10-25-2019
Be nice if he could play 1/4 as good as Diggs did last night.
[Reply]
teedubya 05:43 PM 10-26-2019
Is this 15 games in the regular season in his career? HAHAH
[Reply]
Page 17 of 23
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up