ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 162 of 211
« First < 62112152158159160161162 163164165166172 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Official 2019 STL Cardinals Thread****
BigRedChief 03:23 AM 01-10-2019
Cardinals announce 25-man Opening Day roster for the 2019 season.
Spoiler!

2019 Opening Day Line up
Spoiler!

Won the Central Division. Won the NLDS.

NLDS Playoff roster
Spoiler!

NLDS Playoff Game 1 starting lineup
Spoiler!

NLCS Game One Starting lineup
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:06 PM 10-07-2019
Series should be over
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:15 PM 10-07-2019
Props to Yadi for bailing us out!

That was a fun game to watch. Glad I had it on DVR to watch instead of listening to some of you bitch about everything.

Geeezzz man we are 1 game away from the NLCS. No one at least that posts in here anyway, thought this team was good enough to get within one game of the NLCS. We haven’t even played anywhere near our best.

I’ll take Flaherty on full rest in a winner take all game. I like our chances.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:22 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Series should be over
But it isn't Prison Donger.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:23 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

That was a fun game to watch. Glad I had it on DVR to watch instead of listening to some of you bitch about everything.

Geeezzz man we are 1 game away from the NLCS. No one at least that posts in here anyway, thought this team was good enough to get within one game of the NLCS. We haven’t even played anywhere near our best.

Ive said it from the beginning, I want to be in October baseball.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:29 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Ive said it from the beginning, I want to be in October baseball.

It’s the only time to watch baseball. So much fun.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:09 PM 10-07-2019

I absolutely thought we could beat the Braves. Nationals too, for that matter, if they can somehow pull off game 5. The Dodgers would butt fuck us a new asshole.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:23 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I absolutely thought we could beat the Braves. Nationals too, for that matter, if they can somehow pull off game 5. The Dodgers would butt **** us a new asshole.
my point was when this season started. No one thought we’d be 1 game away from the NLCS. I was the biggest homer I think with predicting 92 wins.

Yeah, we’d have a chance against the Nationals. But, the Dodgers, I agree, we will get smoked and embrassed.
[Reply]
jd1020 09:32 PM 10-07-2019
I wouldn't give the Cardinals much chance of beating either of the Dodgers or Nationals.

The Nationals have a 3 headed monster that can pitch you to death. If you get to their bullpen you might have a chance but outside of Flaherty games I would favor the Nationals. And even during Flaherty games your offense is so fucking bad it's not that much of an advantage, especially if Scherzer picks it up like he did today. Hes been very unScherzer like since returning but he punked the Dodgers today.

With how anemic the Braves middle of the order has been I think whoever comes out of that Dodgers-Nationals series is going to get fisted in the WS.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:34 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
I wouldn't give the Cardinals much chance of beating either of the Dodgers or Nationals.

The Nationals have a 3 headed monster that can pitch you to death. If you get to their bullpen you might have a chance but outside of Flaherty games I would favor the Nationals.

With how anemic the Braves middle of the order has been I think whoever comes out of that Dodgers-Nationals series is going to get fisted in the WS.
Eat shit, loser.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:13 AM 10-08-2019
He also threw the bat in the direction of Acuna

[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:39 AM 10-08-2019

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:14 AM 10-08-2019
my point was when this season started. No one thought we’d be 1 game away from the NLCS. I was the biggest homer I think with predicting 92 wins.

Yeah, we’d have a chance against the Nationals. But, the Dodgers, I agree, we will get smoked and embrassed.
The Nationals are a tougher matchup, IMO.

The Dodgers as a powerhouse still doesn't make sense to me. I mean, it makes a lot more sense than the Cardinals as a division winner (seriously, just look at this roster!?! Shildt is a miracle worker, man), but they aren't anything close to the Astros and I think the Yankees would beat them as well.

Meanwhile the Nationals don't have to start a single game without someone who could contend for a CY. They're especially nasty in a short-series like this 5-gamer.

But even in a 7 game set, they could get by with only 3 starters. I probably wouldn't do it as short-rest is a nasty history but it's possible and their young hitters are just getting more confident. Moreover, Rendon is the MVP candidate that we hoped Goldschmidt would be.

That's a good team and Strasburg/Buehler could be akin to the Halladay/Carpenter all-timer from 2011.
[Reply]
Marco Polo 10:02 AM 10-08-2019
Just win, baby.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:29 PM 10-08-2019
Love Cardinals baseball! Yadi does it again!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:32 PM 10-08-2019
Shildt a miracle alright...a miracle going to Carloa again didn't end the season
[Reply]
Page 162 of 211
« First < 62112152158159160161162 163164165166172 > Last »
Up