ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 139 of 139
« First < 3989129135136137138139
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
tredadda 12:33 PM Today
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Anyone think the Pacers have a shot?
They put up a lot of points. Teams that do pretty consistently always have a chance.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:42 PM Today
Theoretically no. But man Cleveland was hanging in there without mitchell or allen two games straight. No business hanging in those games. I'm not sure mazzullo is a good adjustments coach. It seems you just make them beat you with Tatum and brown, and lock down everyone else. They've been real inconsistent dealing with that and have been lucky to play two not good offense teams.

But the pacers aren't good on defense so....
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:54 PM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Dallas is also a pretty different team post-trades.
They really are. Their GM should get executive of the year or whatever for Gafford and Washington alone.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:58 PM Today
I do. Siakam is due to play better than he has been. At some point, Derrick White is going to go back to being Derrick White. That Cleveland squad had NO business bullying the Celts the way they did. If you can convince Miles Turner to be less stupid for a few games, I don't hate their chances at all.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
The regular season matchup between the Mavs-Twolves don't really tell much but the Twolves won the matchup 3-1 but those 3 wins Luka only played once and Kyrie didn't play at all but the one loss they both did.

Dallas is certainly tough especially since Washington found some rhythm.

But yeah, I don’t think regular season is a good comparison. The wolves were winless against the Suns in the regular season and look what happened there.
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:04 PM Today
I think they have a chance they beat the Celtics in the Play In Tournament Semi-Final but that was without Porzingis. He is due back Game 3 I think so it will really depend on how he plays.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:14 PM Today
This show, man :-)

[Reply]
Page 139 of 139
« First < 3989129135136137138139
Up