ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 74
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I’m never leaving
Deberg_1990 11:50 AM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:52 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Need to sit out this virus so we can get back to our CTE in 2021
:-)

Really gives you perspective on how ridiculous it is to tell these guys they can’t work and play football considering how low risk this will be for them.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 12:53 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by kcclone:
Covid is like 10% real and 90% media hysteria.

The numbers simply don’t add up to stopping everything for the next 12 months.
agree
[Reply]
vonBobo 12:54 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by kcclone:
Covid is like 10% real and 90% media hysteria.

The numbers simply don’t add up to stopping everything for the next 12 months.
Like, nice scientific deduction!

Did we need to close everything? No, follow some simple distancing and it will be ok. Should we pack 80k into the same parking lot for 8 hours? Probably not.
[Reply]
tk13 12:54 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
The season is gonna happen one way or another.
I think some of that might depend on the players. That's really the unspoken part of this. You might have to get players to agree to be isolated, and so far it seems like a lot of the players unions aren't a real big fan of that.

Even with that, there are going to be challenges. If a team gets whacked by this thing I don't know what you do about the schedule. Or like in this example if you lose Mahomes for two weeks, things like that.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:55 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

Really gives you perspective on how ridiculous it is to tell these guys they can’t work and play football considering how low risk this will be for them.
Yea it isn't just them though.....lets think about this...

think about how many people it takes to execute a professional football game.

Even without fans, it is still hundreds of people each game.

Basically for this to work, all players, refs, coaches, production teams, etc have to exist in isolation for the entire season in order to minimize their exposure to people.

NFL and networks will need to charter private planes exclusively while losing a significant chunk of profits due to lack of gate. Media access has to be heavily watered down and restricted as well.

God forbid a production crew flies commercial, contracts it, gives it to someone and then it gets to a player or coach. Season ends right there.

Each team has 53 players on their roster. So 106 people already.

Then you have about 15-20 in regards to coaching staff, so another 30-40.

Then you have medical staff, which I dont know the exact number on.

By the time you count refs, chains and down guys, ball guys, production crews, security staff, and so on, you're well over 200 people.

Media and sideline reporters arent essential to the function of the game so they can adapt but again bare minimum, each week you're going to have to have 200+ people traveling to be in close proximity with each other.

Oh and then remember there are 32 teams and 16 will be traveling each week with the exception of bye week teams. This is a logistical nightmare. Not impossible to do right but incredibly expensive and risky

The college season is even more of a logistical nightmare. To the point that I dont think having a college football season is possible at all.

Pulling off the NFL season is complicated and risky enough. Given the number of teams and college environments, a college season would be a disaster, especially in states where they force students back to classrooms.

I didn't even mention during all of that how many of the head coaches/assistant coaches would be considered in the high risk group, Andy Reid would be dead set in it.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 12:56 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
The guy reminds me of a Nazi scientist that did human experiments.

I don't think he is trustworthy at all.
agree

I found this interesting

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IB3ijQuLkkUr/
[Reply]
staylor26 12:57 PM 05-11-2020
Mecca on the first page of the COVID thread:

Originally Posted by Mecca:
Yet everyone is freaking out, it's really stupid how people react to everything now.

Now look at him :-)
[Reply]
DaFace 12:58 PM 05-11-2020

I'll never understand why, as a country, we have decided that people changing their views with new information is seen as a weakness.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:59 PM 05-11-2020

Yes I am completely ridiculous because after more information came out I changed my opinion, wouldn't it be worse to dig my heels in and defend something I said that was stupid?
[Reply]
staylor26 12:59 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'll never understand why, as a country, we have decided that people changing their views with new information is seen as a weakness.
He’s gone from one extreme to the other.

I’ve been in the middle the entire time. Anybody saying things like we can’t have a football season (mind you this early) is extreme.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:00 PM 05-11-2020
He’s gone from one extreme to the other.

I’ve been in the middle the entire time.
...if you say so.
[Reply]
O.city 01:00 PM 05-11-2020
The financial aspects of this is just crazy to me. No season. Think the players won't get paid? No college football seasons. Ok, college football funds damn near entire colleges. So those gonna get decimated.

This is a bad situation guys. I'm really surprised we are at this point.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:01 PM 05-11-2020
Unless a miracle happens there wont be a season
[Reply]
Mecca 01:01 PM 05-11-2020
How am I being extreme?

There is nothing wrong with that post I laid out there, unless you think logistically it is easy to put 200 people together 16 times on a weekend and have nothing occur from it.
[Reply]
srvy 01:01 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Fauci is a fraud. A WHO sleezebag, bought n paid for by Bill Gates.

Trump should have never hired the guy on his team.
He isn't appointed and has been in every administration since GB Sr I believe. It takes an act of God to fire them sadly.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 74
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Up