ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 173
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108158 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
Ribbs67 06:29 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Man, after listening to Steven A. Smith and Shannon Sharpes takes, I feel dirty that I have to agree.

Tyreek did not DEFEND or DENY anything in that audio. He acted content with most of the shit she said, and even threatened her with the "you should be scared too, bitch" comment.

Just a totally immature and stupid way to react.

That said, the Chiefs shouldn't do ANY TEAM any favors by just cutting him.

*Put in him rehab/counseling.
*Suspend him the year.

Let the heat die down, and re-assess the situation later.
If the NFL won't suspend him, another team is going to pick him up and use him against us.... and that doesn't teach him SHIT. Keep him benched and try and help the ****er with some serious psychiatric help.

I know he didn't hurt his kid on purpose, but he needs to "get with the times" on child punishment and adapt it to his fame status. (any of us normal joes do this to our kids and the media doesn't even report it... it happens hundreds of times a day).
I totally agree with this statement! Well said sir!
ChiefaRoo 06:32 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Is it a smoking gun? No. But it's pretty damning evidence to go along with whatever the DA saw that would make a pretty solid circumstantial case against him, which is why the case was immediately reopened.
Opening the case back up seems to make sense.
chiefzilla1501 06:34 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
The entire conversation was a bit bizarre. No chit-chat about "Where should we eat?" or "What time is our flight?" or "Do you want a bagel?" or anything of that nature. It's all about one topic and one topic alone.

That doesn't strike anyone else as ... peculiar?

I'd like to hear a completely unedited version.

FAX
Seems like an edited version. But if it was recorded, then obviously it was recorded with the intent to bait him into saying something. That doesn't mean she was doing it opportunistically. Surprised that nobody's thrown out the possibility that someone was recording because they legitimately feared for someones life and wanted to get evidence once and for all for that. We have no way of knowing that, but since do many are quick to the draw of calling her an opportunistic bitch, that alternative has to be considered.
jd1020 06:36 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
Exactly! Tyreek knew she was exaggerating/embellishing the facts so he threatens her. I'm sure she has heard that from him before. And I'm also sure she was on her best behavior during the secretly recorded audio. AND, that her questions were well rehearsed! Open your eyes folks!
I couldn't care less how well rehearsed her questions were. I care about how unconvincing his answers were.
jd1020 06:41 PM 04-27-2019
The only thing you can even argue that Hill defended was that "He did nothing" in regards to what happened to his kids arm. Then when his fiance follows up with "Then why does he say daddy it?" Hills response was, "I dont know. He says daddy does a lot of things" insinuating that his 3 year old son has a history of lying.

You've got people on here like BlackOp talking about how easy it is to get children to tell the truth and that they aren't expert liars. So which is it? Is the kid telling the truth or is he an expert liar and Tyreek Hill is a stand up father?
ChiefaRoo 06:42 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Seems like an edited version. But if it was recorded, then obviously it was recorded with the intent to bait him into saying something. That doesn't mean she was doing it opportunistically. Surprised that nobody's thrown out the possibility that someone was recording because they legitimately feared for someones life and wanted to get evidence once and for all for that. We have no way of knowing that, but since do many are quick to the draw of calling her an opportunistic bitch, that alternative has to be considered.
I think that the two of them as a couple live in a spiral of mutual destruction. Simply put they hurt each other all the time while still caring for each other. Happens all the time. The state really only will focus on the child and who is or isn’t harming him. That’s how I understand it.

I don’t see how the audio ends Hills career. Now, if something violent/threatening comes out and is charged and proven in court then he’s probably done as he’d be guilty and socially radioactive in the eyes of the NFL.
tyreekthefreak 06:42 PM 04-27-2019
I couldn't care less how well rehearsed her questions were. I care about how unconvincing his answers were.

You know the difference between "shy away" and "terrified?" How about the difference between "punched" and "slapped?"

I hope you can see where I'm going here......if not, well, go back to your butterfly collection...
Sassy Squatch 06:43 PM 04-27-2019
Don't even get why their relationship being toxic is a discussion point. It's been blatantly obvious for YEARS.
jd1020 06:44 PM 04-27-2019
You know the difference between "shy away" and "terrified?" How about the difference between "punched" and "slapped?"

I hope you can see where I'm going here......if not, well, go back to your butterfly collection...
Are you trying to make a point?
tyreekthefreak 06:47 PM 04-27-2019
The only thing you can even argue that Hill defended was that "He did nothing" in regards to what happened to his kids arm. Then when his fiance follows up with "Then why does he say daddy it?" Hills response was, "I dont know. He says daddy does a lot of things" insinuating that his 3 year old son has a history of lying.

You've got people on here like BlackOp talking about how easy it is to get children to tell the truth and that they aren't expert liars. So which is it? Is the kid telling the truth or is he an expert liar and Tyreek Hill is a stand up father?
What about Scarlett Johanson's 3 year old boy one day telling her "I'm not a boy, I'm a girl." So now she dresses her 3 year old boy as a girl. Does that strike you as odd? Or rather that 3 year olds say some weird shit from time to time?
tyreekthefreak 06:48 PM 04-27-2019
Are you trying to make a point?
You're too stupid to argue with...
jd1020 06:48 PM 04-27-2019
What about Scarlett Johanson's 3 year old boy one day telling her "I'm not a boy, I'm a girl." So now she dresses her 3 year old boy as a girl. Does that strike you as odd? Or rather that 3 year olds say some weird shit from time to time?
Can you actually come up with a defense for what Hill said that actually makes fucking sense?
jd1020 06:48 PM 04-27-2019
You're too stupid to argue with...
You aren't even arguing you are just saying random fucking shit that is only vaguely related to anything.
tyreekthefreak 06:49 PM 04-27-2019
Can you actually come up with a defense for what Hill said that actually makes ****ing sense?
LOL.....you're probably a Hollywood actor!
jd1020 06:52 PM 04-27-2019
LOL.....you're probably a Hollywood actor!
I'm not the one acting here.
Page 58 of 173
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108158 > Last »
Up