ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 173
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
jerryaldini 12:13 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:

Either way though if he would have lived in Missouri instead of OP Kansas this likely never sees the light of day.

Best bet would have been to ditch that girl and not hurt the child
And move to BELTON Missouri! At least they can't draft Simmons now. That video on him is brutal.
TribalElder 12:14 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Terez said in the state of Kansas the recording is admissible in court
If it was recorded in Kansas or Missouri for sure they are one party consent states

UAE could be different but if it was recorded there
BlackOp 12:14 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Terez said in the state of Kansas the recording is admissible in court
Another in the thousands of reasons why Kansas sucks...why anyone lives in that place is beyond me.

Who goes there and thinks..'this place is awesome"...no one.
TribalElder 12:15 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
And move to BELTON Missouri! At least they can't draft Simmons now. That video on him is brutal.
I was thinking Jackson county Missouri, they would probably never have shown up on the call :-)
Warrick 12:20 AM 04-26-2019
I must have missed the part where Tyreek is actual admitting punching his 3 yr old child in the chest. Are we just taking her word for it now?
FAX 12:23 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Warrick:
I must have missed the part where Tyreek is actual admitting punching his 3 yr old child in the chest. Are we just taking her word for it now?
The argument is that he didn't deny the charge.

It's a pretty solid argument, IMHO.

Of course, it conveniently omits the possibility that he could have been rolling his eyes or shaking his head or expressing denial in some other form of body language.

FAX
jerryaldini 12:24 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
I was thinking Jackson county Missouri, they would probably never have shown up on the call :-)
Northern Cass, right on the county border. We aren't talking Raymore or Harrisonville! Belt on!
BlackOp 12:27 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Warrick:
Not only that...but was punching him the chest a vicious act...with reckless intent to injure? None of us know exactly what that meant..but sure as shit form the worst possible scenario in our minds.

Did he experience broken ribs?.. Did Hill knock him five feet across the room? Who ****ing knows...his girl set him up.

And think..If Hill was punching his 3 year old as hard as he could..not only would that kill him...but why would she not report it and file a restraining order? If a girl was punching my child in the chest..and wanting to injure him..she would be gone.

This isn't adding up..
Warrick 12:35 AM 04-26-2019
So they could have been play fighting or shadow boxing while joking around on a regular basis and she used that to try and get some dirt on Tyreek? Also, the kid never told anyone of importance that his father was beating him, otherwise that would of been announced before this tape recording was released.
J Diddy 01:03 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Another in the thousands of reasons why Kansas sucks...why anyone lives in that place is beyond me.

Who goes there and thinks..'this place is awesome"...no one.
I mean Dorothy was all about going back to Kansas.
007 01:13 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
I mean Dorothy was all about going back to Kansas.
No, she was all about getting home which happened to be in Kansas.
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:24 AM 04-26-2019
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the cooler heads win the day. So with that I say goodnight, sleep tight, and kiss my ass KCTV 5!
BlackOp 01:56 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the cooler heads win the day. So with that I say goodnight, sleep tight, and kiss my ass KCTV 5!
Yeah..sorry to all those SJW that jerk off to images of Hill putting his cigarettes out on his child's forehead...must suck when reality contradicts your media driven fantasy world.

You are sheep and always will be...directed by something as simple as a bell...ding ding ..over here....ding ding...over here.

of course they are completely oblivious of the ritual..and will worship whatever the crowd demands.
Mahomes_Is_God 02:09 AM 04-26-2019
Hill isn't going anywhere unless the Chiefs go full retard like they did with Hunt. There is absolutely nothing, zip, zilch, in the audio that is incriminating. It might make Hill look like an asshole to the general public (they've thought that since forever so who cares), but nothing he said is damning in a court of law. I see no reason why this man can't remain a Chief, but I'm not a brainwashed SJW either.
bigjosh 02:53 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Hill isn't going anywhere unless the Chiefs go full retard like they did with Hunt. There is absolutely nothing, zip, zilch, in the audio that is incriminating. It might make Hill look like an asshole to the general public (they've thought that since forever so who cares), but nothing he said is damning in a court of law. I see no reason why this man can't remain a Chief, but I'm not a brainwashed SJW either.

He cant remain on the team because its a huge distraction that will be going on all fucking year. Its like the eric berry situation last year but worse.
Page 18 of 173
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Up