ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 173
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
ClevelandBronco 11:12 PM 04-25-2019
Silver lining: This is really going to make your salary cap management a lot easier in the next few years than it would have been.
Shiver Me Timbers 11:13 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by God of Thunder:
Not if she has more.
he has no guaranteed cash yet. should have waited a year
BryanBusby 11:13 PM 04-25-2019
Abuse is abuse. Stop putting levels of abuse on a power ranking like you're trying to determine if getting whacked in the balls should be above or below Ohio State.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:13 PM 04-25-2019
Remember when Kelce has maturity issues now you don’t hear a peep because he has grown up on the field. Hill needs to follow whatever Kelce did to get it turned around.
BlackOp 11:13 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
She must be a succubus.
No doubt...we automatically assume the male is at fault..Women, generally, are the life givers and nurturers...nobody suspects they could possibly play a role...or straight up evil.

That was some bone-chilling, cold-ass shit she just pulled...takes two to tango...or kill a promising career.

This is insanity...you are just watching this like passing a 20 car pile up.

I'm glad they took that kid away...neither is fit to raise a child....but that woman is ****ing crazy.

Congratulations...those two just burnt everything to ground. Now they can get the fuck out of each others lives for good..
Shiver Me Timbers 11:13 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Abuse is abuse. Stop putting levels of abuse on a power ranking like you're trying to determine if getting whacked in the balls should be above or below Ohio State.
LOLLER
RunKC 11:13 PM 04-25-2019
The league really doesn’t care about this shit. Look what our old friend Dorsey tried to trade up for tonight.

Originally Posted by :
Dorsey declined to name the three players, but one is believed to be Mississippi State defensive tackle Jeffery Simmons based on Dorsey’s effusive pre-draft praise of Simmons, according to Cabot.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...three-players/
wazu 11:14 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Silver lining: This is really going to make your salary cap management a lot easier in the next few years than it would have been.
Pointed this out earlier. If this had all come to light a few months later the Chiefs would be screwed. As it is it sucks to lose an incredible WR, but he was a fifth round rookie on his first contract.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:14 PM 04-25-2019
Dorsey doesn’t give a shit. If we released Hill, He would be a Brown tomorrow morning
carcosa 11:15 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Nah actually it taught me discipline and to never make the same mistake again. It’s a life lesson.
This sort of rationalization is a common and totally understandable coping mechanism.

I'm telling you, there's no justification for hitting a kid. There is nothing to be learned from it.

The cognitive dissonance of believing your parents love you while knowing they mistreated you is fucking hard to deal with.

The thing is, they probably did love you. But that doesn't mean they didn't mistreat you. Being able to acknowledge that fact is when the real personal growth begins. But it's a tough fucking process.

I really hope Tyreek's kid gets set up with a great therapist who knows how to handle early childhood trauma. He's going to need it.
Sassy Squatch 11:15 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
Pointed this out earlier. If this had all come to light a few months later the Chiefs would be screwed. As it is it sucks to lose an incredible WR, but he was a fifth round rookie on his first contract.
Yeah. I'm sure we could've gotten most of the money back eventually but better to just not have to deal with it.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:15 PM 04-25-2019
Chiefs apparently love Metcalf. I can see them trading up to grab him
PutQuinnIn 11:15 PM 04-25-2019
Wait for the Fax to come in.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:16 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
This sort of rationalization is a common and totally understandable coping mechanism.

I'm telling you, there's no justification for hitting a kid. There is nothing to be learned from it.

The cognitive dissonance of believing your parents love you while knowing they mistreated you is ****ing hard to deal with.

The thing is, they probably did love you. But that doesn't mean they didn't mistreat you. Being able to acknowledge that fact is when the real personal growth begins. But it's a tough ****ing process.

I really hope Tyreek's kid gets set up with a great therapist who knows how to handle early childhood trauma. He's going to need it.
Sad thing is the kid will be in a foster home for the next 15 years.
frozenchief 11:16 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Remember when Kelce has maturity issues now you don’t hear a peep because he has grown up on the field. Hill needs to follow whatever Kelce did to get it turned around.
In fairness, Kelce’s maturity issues involved making a jerk-off motion at a ref. Hill’s involve physical abuse of a toddler. Maybe it’s me but those seem really far apart.
Page 11 of 173
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up