ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 108 of 173
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
BleedingRed 01:37 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
KCTV5 is being click baity as ****. Gonna ruin his career by putting up flashy headlines that are overblown. **** that station.
Hey, he MIGHT have beat her this week......
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:37 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
KCTV5 is being click baity as ****. Gonna ruin his career by putting up flashy headlines that are overblown. **** that station.
So that guy who said Tyreek assaulted his fiancé about a week again and said he had evidence and news outlets ran with it...... yes I’m still waiting on that evidence
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:39 PM 04-30-2019

There will be another report tonight on KCTV5 at 6PM on Tyreek Hill

“We will learn more tonight about other events in the recent history of Tyreek and Crystal. Including the previously unpublished incident that likely pushed authorities to remove their son.”

— Carrington Harrison (@cdotharrison) April 30, 2019

BlackOp 01:40 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
I think one of the things that bothers me is that fans are putting the onus on each other to decide one way or the other if he's guilty. I live thousands of miles away from Tyreek Hill. I have no ever-loving clue if he's guilty or not. I have no idea if three hours after the audio, Hill said, "Hey... I want to apologize for saying you should be terrified of me. What a shitty thing to say. I reacted out of anger and I'm trying hard to do better. I'm sorry."

No ****ing clue if that happened. Maybe he went to his therapist the next day and was like "i had a shit week, bruh. I did the thing again where I act like people are trying to hurt me and I gotta stop them. It just gets me so mad when she says I hit my kid -- like I would ever actually do that."

NO ONE KNOWS THE TRUTH.
No...Hill is a monster that eats children and kills puppies. HE MUST BE STOPPED!!
PAChiefsGuy 01:40 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I will say this...if Hill plays this year and KC is in the SB hunt. All the "this is bigger than football" crowd better not dismount their moral high horses. They HAVE to boycott watching...or admit they are hypocrites. I mean, if the DA said he "thinks" there was a crime...and you agree that's enough. Then, that crime still exists 8 months from now.

Put your action where your mouth is...if not, you are a straight up liar.
This isnt boxing. There are plenty of other players on the Chiefs that I can root for. Fuck out of here w that.
BleedingRed 01:41 PM 04-30-2019
"My kids been taken away from me by CPS and I'm still with a monster, might post later IDK"

image upload websites

CasselGotPeedOn 01:42 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
No...Hill is a monster that eats children and kills puppies. HE MUST BE STOPPED!!
No you're right. He's an upstanding citizen that doesn't deserve to have his good name dragged through the mud.
BlackOp 01:42 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Translation..."we want more gossip clicks." We realize it's the mid-west and there's not a lot going on...so tune in at 6 to get your reality TV drama fix.
BleedingRed 01:43 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
No you're right. He's an upstanding citizen that doesn't deserve to have his good name dragged through the mud.
How about it could be either or and before we ruin another human beings life we should inspect all the facts to determine the TRUTH.
jd1020 01:45 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
How about it could be either or and before we ruin another human beings life we should inspect all the facts to determine the TRUTH.
You keep saying determine all the facts while ignoring the facts and trying to bring light to things that you cannot possibly label as facts.
Mecca 01:45 PM 04-30-2019
KCTV5 is acting like TMZ when they are a news station, it's a fuckin joke.

So tired of their stupid shit.
BleedingRed 01:46 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
You keep saying determine all the facts while ignoring the facts and trying to bring light to things that you cannot possibly label as facts.
NAME ONE THING, One thing I have said that is a fact that isn't so.

Do it or shut the fuck up.
BlackOp 01:47 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
This isnt boxing. There are plenty of other players on the Chiefs that I can root for. **** out of here w that.
How can you put the safety of Hill JR at risk by financially supporting a franchise that enables a baby eating monster? Shame on you...SHAME!
PAChiefsGuy 01:50 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
How are we ruining Tyreeks life by talking about this on an internet message board?
dlphg9 01:52 PM 04-30-2019
Yeah its possible that he abused his kid, but there's a chance that he didnt. That 11 minute audio was horse shit and now we keep getting all of these "possible" reports.

For the most part in that audio Hill seemed to keep his cool. But they play that "you should be terrified of me too" without any context and then pick and choose parts to play. Let's have some actual fucking evidence that he did something before we ruin the dudes life. If he did break his kids arm then I couldn't care less what happens to him.

Most are ready to ruin his life over a secretly recorded audio tape that the sole intent was to get him to slip up and say something incriminating.
Page 108 of 173
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158 > Last »
Up