ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 26
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Fucked Up
Buck 01:35 AM 11-01-2008
OMG I just spilled my guts to my mom....Im so fucked up ritght now. Like 20 Drinks 2night... I went to a gay bar.

My girls stormed off like she was pissed off...I didn't even do anything to her. I dont know whats going on. Late, Matt
[Reply]
Buck 10:10 AM 11-02-2008
Originally Posted by Hootie:
Speak for yourself.

Hahaha, I know what you mean though. Fortunately, my girlfriend and I adore each other when we're blacked out drunk.
Its true what he says...I have much to learn in the way of drinking...

The only problem is last time I got blacked out drunk with her, it was one hell of a night...in a good way.
[Reply]
Hootie 10:11 AM 11-02-2008
Originally Posted by Claythan:
I'm not gay, but they're fun people to be around. They know how to put on a show.
I have a ton of gay friends...most of them are extremely down to earth and fun people to hang around.

Gay people don't frighten me, that's for sure.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:13 AM 11-02-2008
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding:
Its true what he says...I have much to learn in the way of drinking...

The only problem is last time I got blacked out drunk with her, it was one hell of a night...in a good way.
I assume the gf is history now right?
[Reply]
Buck 10:14 AM 11-02-2008
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I assume the gf is history now right?
I haven't talked to her. Yesterday she sent me a text saying sorry that she was being bitchy but I was too drunk to realize what was going on, and that we could talk about it today.

I just sent back, theres nothing to talk about. Later.
[Reply]
Hootie 10:14 AM 11-02-2008
Originally Posted by milkman:
I think I see a problem here.

He's ****ed up, at a gay bar, and he thinks two chicks are hitting on him.

Anyone else see the problem?
HAHAHAHA

My best friend was in Chicago a month or so back and he decided to go partyign after the Cubs game...well, Wrigley is in 'boys town' and all of the after hour bars are gay bars...

He left at about 4 AM and started walking to his friends apartment which is right downtown...and on the way some black 'chick' stopped him and told him she just wanted to suck his dick...he gladly accepted.

After he got done bragging to all of his friends...we put two and two together and decided he was a moron and that 'chick' was definitely a dude.

His name is Andy.

We now call him Trandy.

It's not always smart to brag.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:15 AM 11-02-2008
I haven't talked to her. Yesterday she sent me a text saying sorry that she was being bitchy but I was too drunk to realize what was going on, and that we could talk about it today.

I just sent back, theres nothing to talk about. Later.
HAHA fuck her
[Reply]
Buck 10:15 AM 11-02-2008
HAHAHAHA

My best friend was in Chicago a month or so back and he decided to go partyign after the Cubs game...well, Wrigley is in 'boys town' and all of the after hour bars are gay bars...

He left at about 4 AM and started walking to his friends apartment which is right downtown...and on the way some black 'chick' stopped him and told him she just wanted to suck his dick...he gladly accepted.

After he got done bragging to all of his friends...we put two and two together and decided he was a moron and that 'chick' was definitely a dude.

His name is Andy.

We now call him Trandy.

It's not always smart to brag.
:-)
[Reply]
KcMizzou 10:15 AM 11-02-2008

His name is Andy.

We now call him Trandy.
:-):-)

Excellent. :-)
[Reply]
Hootie 10:24 AM 11-02-2008
Originally Posted by Claythan:
I don't really understand people who get drunk and do dumb things. I've been drunk a few times. Never did anything especially dumb. I also retained spelling powers. I must have a sweet brain or something.
You've never been truly fucked up then...

Hard liquor drunk is ridiculous...

Beer drunk is much different. I can always spell when I'm drunk off beer...when I'm blacked out on hard liquor I never know what's going to happen. I don't throw up anymore though, or pass out...I function, blacked out, I just have no regards for anyone or anything, I say and do whatever I want to whoever I want. Not one of my greatest qualities.
[Reply]
RJ 10:26 AM 11-02-2008
Originally Posted by Mr Flopnuts:
If so, IMO it's because most people don't have a good enough relationship with their mom to call them. I probably wouldn't call my mom, but I could, and she'd pick me up without judgment. Of course, I'm 31. :-)

I would never call my mom to pick me up.

She doesn't drive.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 10:26 AM 11-02-2008
You've never been truly ****ed up then...

Hard liquor drunk is ridiculous...

Beer drunk is much different. I can always spell when I'm drunk off beer...when I'm blacked out on hard liquor I never know what's going to happen. I don't throw up anymore though, or pass out...I function, blacked out, I just have no regards for anyone or anything, I say and do whatever I want to whoever I want. Not one of my greatest qualities.
I don't drink hard liquor anymore. Ever.

It makes me... mean.

Beer's a happy-fun drunk.
[Reply]
Buck 10:29 AM 11-02-2008
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:

It makes me... mean.

HERE HERE...

CHEERS MATE

I think I am going to take the same route.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:30 AM 11-02-2008
HERE HERE...

CHEERS MATE

I think I am going to take the same route.
Couple Jager bombs and you're good
[Reply]
Hootie 10:31 AM 11-02-2008
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:

It makes me... mean.

One of my friends is that way...

Not me, when I'm wasted off of hard liquor, I'm not mean...I just do ridiculous things in effort to make my friends laugh often at the expense of random other people.
[Reply]
RNR 10:31 AM 11-02-2008
Originally Posted by RJ:
I would never call my mom to pick me up.

She doesn't drive.
If I ever called home when younger my dad would told my mom to find out where I was, told her to hang up and call the police.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 26
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Up