ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Is there a world in which we move up for Kyle Pitts?
Dante84 01:52 PM 01-26-2021
Yes, Pitts is a TE, but he's really just a huge-ass WR. Last year there were rumblings that we were very interested in trading up for Ruggs. Veach clearly places an emphasis on surrounding PM with elite talent.

So, that said, if he's available in the 13-16 range, would Veach be willing to move up from 32?

I'd imagine the cost would be #32, a 3rd rounder, and a '22 first-rounder (also probably #32). Basically, the same package we gave up to move from 27 to 10 in 2017.

Note: If EB gets hired by Houston, remember we'll have an extra 3rd this year.

[Reply]
Dull Tools 09:26 AM 01-27-2021
It would be amazing to have him and Kelce but I can't see how we end up getting him.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:50 PM 01-27-2021
I've been holding my breath al year that Kelce doesn't get hurt. Our offense would be much different. I trust Veach can find us a TE in FA or a later round. Kelce wasn't drafted in rd1. More a fan of moving back rather than up.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:09 PM 01-27-2021
Daniel Jeremiah has him going #12 to San Fran

Has KC taking the DT from washington. Could make since in that draft scenario as he's the first DT taken off the board.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:32 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:

Has KC taking the DT from washington. Could make since in that draft scenario as he's the first DT taken off the board.
They're going to run Pitts AND Kittle?

Crazy.
[Reply]
GingaChief 06:19 AM 01-28-2021

When I seen this a few days ago I laughed. Why in the world would they use an high 1st rounder on a TE when they got the 2nd best in the league already? I'm sure there is other areas needed to improve upon first.
[Reply]
GingaChief 06:23 AM 01-28-2021
I've been holding my breath al year that Kelce doesn't get hurt. Our offense would be much different. I trust Veach can find us a TE in FA or a later round. Kelce wasn't drafted in rd1. More a fan of moving back rather than up.
There's a lot of option for TE this year. Bushman or Ferguson for me. But we could get Kenny Yeboah in the later rounds too.
[Reply]
kccrow 10:39 AM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by GingaChief:
When I seen this a few days ago I laughed. Why in the world would they use an high 1st rounder on a TE when they got the 2nd best in the league already? I'm sure there is other areas needed to improve upon first.
This place loves to dream up scenarios of 2 All-Pro TEs on the field at the same time, for some unknown reason. SF isn't drafting Pitts and the Chiefs aren't trading an extra first to move up for him either.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:24 AM 01-28-2021
I could argue Pitts would be the best WR in the class if he was a WR, that dudes a top 10 guy.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:24 AM 01-29-2021
Trade up for a Tight End when they have Kelce? Get the fuck out of here, people.
[Reply]
Dante84 06:57 AM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Trade up for a Tight End when they have Kelce? Get the **** out of here, people.
He’d basically be a WR in our offense.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:20 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
He’d basically be a WR in our offense.
They could basically draft an actual WR that would see the field more, without needing to move up as much.
[Reply]
Dante84 10:03 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
They could basically draft an actual WR that would see the field more, without needing to move up as much.
Easy tiger, no need for all that sass!

I recognize they’d be able to draft a WR at 32. In fact, I hope we do and I hope it’s Terrace Marshall.

I’m merely wondering if Pitts is bonerriffic enough for Veach to move up, that’s all.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:17 PM 01-30-2021
No. It makes absolutely no sense.
[Reply]
Dante84 09:47 AM 03-31-2021
Silly January Dante84, March Dante84 is laughing at you.

Dude's so fucking sick. Certainly going top 8.
[Reply]
kccrow 10:10 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Silly January Dante84, March Dante84 is laughing at you.

Dude's so fucking sick. Certainly going top 8.
I'm not sure I see a world where he isn't the pick at #5 to Cincy... unless Atlanta does it at #4.

What was silly in January was the thought of KC trading up for him. It remains silly. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up