ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 17
< 1234 567814 > Last »
In Memoriam>BigMeatballDave
Bowser 08:03 PM 05-01-2016
Originally Posted by LittleMeatballNick:
I figured since my father spent so much time on here and talked to so many of you, I'd give a bit of an update. BigMeatballDave is no longer able to post on ChiefsPlanet. He has been entered into hospice care and is on his final weeks. If anybody would like to help, I am raising money for his cremation and any other expenses he has after he passes. gofundme.com/2v6zxfck Thank you everybody.
He was 45 and it was a brain tumor, glioblastoma multiforme.
He loved the planet. He would always send me links off here and show me things people said while I was growing up.
Here is the link to Nick's gofundme....

https://www.gofundme.com/2v6zxfck%C2%A0
[Reply]
threebag 10:43 PM 05-01-2016
Great dude. Prayers for BMD and his family.
[Reply]
scho63 10:52 PM 05-01-2016
To pass so young is truly a tragedy. I am so sorry for your family's loss.

My mom died at 57, my dad at 60, both grandfathers, one grandmother, two of three aunts, two uncles and a cousin all of cancer. it is a miserable death.

My prayers to everyone.....:-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:57 PM 05-01-2016
God damn. As soon as I saw the sticky, I knew it wasn't good.

RIP.

On that note....has anyone heard from Sacc?
[Reply]
TLO 11:06 PM 05-01-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
God damn. As soon as I saw the sticky, I knew it wasn't good.

RIP.

I was wondering about Sacc tonight too. Last activity was on 3/19. :-)
[Reply]
threebag 11:09 PM 05-01-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:

I sent him a PM about 3 weeks ago, no reply. No activity since 3/30/2016
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:10 PM 05-01-2016
Sorry to hear about your dad Nick. I didn't know him well here, but I can imagine what he, as well as you and your family are going through. I lost my mother to cancer and it is an terrible thing to watch. God bless him. And you hang in there.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 11:10 PM 05-01-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
This just isn't fair. Dave was nothing but a sweetheart of a guy.

I'm truly devastated.
He was one of the biggest shit talkers on the Planet. I loved him for it. This is fucking horrible. Nick, please tell your old man that I think he's a great guy. It'd mean a lot too me.

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Have him say hi to Mad Max for me.

:-) Prayers for Chiefs Planet and LittleMeatballNick
Dammit, Tattoo. Mike was one of my best friends on Earth. I still try and do right by his youngest boy as I promised that I would. Mike Hall was one of the greatest men I ever met. He never had much, but he had heart in spades, and would never do anything to hurt a soul. Rest in paradise my friend. You are missed so much more than you know...
[Reply]
TLO 11:10 PM 05-01-2016
It warms my heart that there have been so many been willing to donate in such a short period of time. We might be one giant group of assholes and misfits... but we look after our own. And that makes me quite happy.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:13 PM 05-01-2016
At least the guy got to see the Royals win one more World Series.

This is tough. These Planeteer deaths always hit me pretty hard for being people on the internet.

Dave was a great one. Insanely nice guy.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:30 PM 05-01-2016
That's awful. Brain tumors are awful and I wouldn't wish them on anyone.

I do regret not reading around a little more to of seen this before hand, and not been a bit of a dick when bantering back and forth with him.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 11:31 PM 05-01-2016
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
That's awful. Brain tumors are awful and I wouldn't wish them on anyone.

I do regret not reading around a little more to of seen this before hand, and not been a bit of a dick when bantering back and forth with him.
I did the same thing and I knew. I just didn't know the extent. I assumed he'd come out just fine, and now I'm sitting here hoping the guy knew it was all in good fun anyways. It kind of sucks.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:33 PM 05-01-2016
This stuff is always sad to hear about... Nick, our thoughts and prayers are with your family. Your dad will be missed around here, cherish all the memories and set an example that would make him proud.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:06 AM 05-02-2016
Damn it. Just damn.

Your pops was one of the good ones Nick.

The list of former Planeteers is getting long. :-)

I'll pitch in some in the morning. It will be criminally small compared to the Man, but I hope it helps.

EDIT: Done. Hope you can meet your goal.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 01:41 AM 05-02-2016
Sorry to hear about your dad..I enjoyed his posts..good thoughts to you and your family
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:13 AM 05-02-2016
Nick, my prayers go out to your dad and your family. I didn't interact with him much on CP, but when I did he always seemed like a good man.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 17
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up