ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 29
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
In Memoriam>RIP Logical (Jim)
Son of Logical 02:39 PM 04-29-2009
Hello All,

As many of you know my Dad (Logical) has been in the hospital since January. He has been fighting a bunch of different problems, and it looked like he was going to beat it, and make it home. Unfortunately, in the past week things took a real turn for the worse. It is my understanding that he has at most two weeks left, but from what I can see myself, it probably won't be that long.

I know he really valued this board and a lot of the people on it. I wanted you all to know that he may of been a person that liked to stir things up, but he is one of the most caring people that this world has ever had to offer. He helped raise my sisters and I to be strong, loving, and intelligent people.

In these past few months, he has again found the Lord, and I strongly believe it is simply God calling him home. Please remember him for the good times, and do not judge him to harshly for the times he gave any of you heck.

He is my father, and a great man.

Thank You,

James

Update: My father passed away this morning at 7:30 am (pst). For the most part it was peaceful, my sisters and I were there with him to last second. He will be missed.

My sister read him many of your replies, and she told me he really enjoyed it. Thank you for all your kind words.
[Reply]
58-4ever 11:00 PM 04-30-2009
Jim had quite a personality. The world is certainly a worse place without him.
[Reply]
carlos3652 11:02 PM 04-30-2009
RIP Logical - you will be missed.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:02 PM 04-30-2009
He was one of the first guys to make me feel welcome when I first joined here. I think we all too often forget that there are actual people behind these names. People with families, stories to tell, and wisdom to share. Jim certainly had plenty of it, and in a community like this, it showed from his postings more than most.

RIP, Jim. You will be missed.
[Reply]
luv 11:18 PM 04-30-2009
Originally Posted by Claythan:
Despite bitter early battles, I grew to like Logical over time and considered him one of my favorite planeteers by the end. I will dearly miss him.

[Reply]
JOhn 11:28 PM 04-30-2009
RIP Jim, you will be missed by so many of us here.

I know I've lost a great friend. Though we never got to meet, the conversations we had on here will be cherished memories that I can always look back on fondly. I know that along with the others who settled the planet in the early days, you were one of our founding fathers, and helped make this place what it is today. I for one know I'm a better person for having known you. God bless you & your family.
[Reply]
alanm 01:08 AM 05-01-2009
James, I'm truly sorry for your loss. Jim was a well respected member of our little football board and he will be missed by me and all members who thought fondly of him.

RIP Jim.
[Reply]
alanm 01:14 AM 05-01-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
It's a sad day at Chiefsplanet. I'd like to propose putting Jim's picture up on the header for a period of time with the family's permission of course. RIP Jim. You were a helluva guy.
Now that's a fine idea. I don't see why we couldn't. It would be fitting to honor Jim in that fashion. :-)
[Reply]
CrazyHorse 01:34 AM 05-01-2009
Miss Me - But Let Me Go

When I come to the end of the road
And the sun has set for me,
I want no rights in a gloom-filled room,
Why cry for a soul set free.

Miss me a little, but not too long,
And not with your head bowed low.
Remember the love that we once shared,
Miss me, but let me go.

For this is a journey we all must take,
And each must go alone.
It's all a part of the Master's plan,
A step on the road to home.

When we are lonely and sick at heart,
Go to the friends we know,
And bury your sorrows in doing good deeds,
Miss me, but let me go.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:39 AM 05-01-2009
Awe man, my true condolences for your loss your Dad (Jim, Logical,Cronus) was a cool cat. Really, best wishes trying to cope through this great loss of yours and your family in general.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:14 AM 05-01-2009
Late to the thread, but I feel strangely obligated to do this... Flame on.

[Reply]
BigOlChiefsfan 02:41 AM 05-01-2009
RIP Jim
[Reply]
chasedude 03:20 AM 05-01-2009
I havn't been on the planet in days and I see this.

I seem to express my feelings better through music.

RIP Jim

[Reply]
acesn8s 03:33 AM 05-01-2009
That's ... it's not... damn.

Our condolences. God bless you and your family.

acesn8s and joie
[Reply]
Coach 03:41 AM 05-01-2009
Originally Posted by stevieray:
absolutely...and I encourage everyone else to raise a glass tonight for Mr.Jim Reynolds...

God Bless
Done.

Godspeed, Jim.
[Reply]
Coach 03:43 AM 05-01-2009
Originally Posted by Adept Havelock:
RIP, Jim. You'll be missed.

Seconded.

Thirded.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 29
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »