Page 2 of 23
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ESPN Playoff Machine
RINGLEADER 10:58 PM 11-22-2020
It's back...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine
[Reply]
ChiefGator 07:44 AM 11-23-2020
Eagles in the playoffs with a 3-7-1 record... oh my.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:46 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
YUCK!
If we can't get past the Raiders in the playoffs, we don't deserve to win the Super Bowl. Pretty simple.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 07:52 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Steelers won't lose to the Bills. We need Ravens to win this week.
We need the Ravens to beat the Steelers. The divisional record is the second tie-breaker behind head-to-head and since we don’t play the Steelers it’s the only way to get the bye with the same record.
[Reply]
ChiefGator 07:55 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
We need the Ravens to beat the Steelers. The divisional record is the second tie-breaker behind head-to-head and since we don’t play the Steelers it’s the only way to get the bye with the same record.
Or lose to Cleveland.. I kid, I kid..
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 07:58 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefGator:
Or lose to Cleveland.. I kid, I kid..
You’re right of course — all kidding aside — but the Ravens are probably the best chance to get that win and it also helps with the head-to-head in common opponents which is the third tie-breaker.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:59 AM 11-23-2020
Guys, the Ravens are done. They may sneak into the playoffs on the back of beating the Jags and the Giants and one other team. I suppose they could beat the Steelers but I wouldn’t get your hopes up. Bills, Colts and maybe at Browns if the Browns need the game, are their best shot at losses
[Reply]
bdlangton 08:33 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Divisional record is a tie-breaker only if you're in the same division with the other team. We're not in the same division with the Steelers, so it moves on to the next tie-breaker.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:35 AM 11-23-2020
Raiders schedule is a cakewalk, they should get higher than the 7 seed. I think we're going to be looking at hosting the Browns, Titans/Colts or Ravens.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:26 AM 11-23-2020
Love this. Thanks for posting.

Doesn’t The NY Times have something similar?
[Reply]
notorious 10:27 AM 11-23-2020
Heh, the Giants win the division at 5-11 under my settings.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:49 AM 11-23-2020
The AFC is gonna have a team miss the playoffs at 10 wins even with an extra team...damn.
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 11:01 AM 11-23-2020
The Raiders are the type of team that could easily lose to Atlanta, Indy, LAC, and/or Miami. Atlanta is a let down game, Indy and Miami have the defense, and the Chargers can out score them.

They didn’t get in with my simulator.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 11:55 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Steelers won't lose to the Bills.
How do you know?
[Reply]
DaFace 11:58 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Love this. Thanks for posting.

Doesn’t The NY Times have something similar?
538 has their version here:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...l-predictions/

And the NY Times version is here:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/..._r=0#event=bye

For what it's worth, those sites have the Raiders at about a 60-65% chance of making the playoffs. Their schedule from here on out isn't exactly difficult.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:38 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Archie Bunker:
The Raiders are the type of team that could easily lose to Atlanta, Indy, LAC, and/or Miami. Atlanta is a let down game, Indy and Miami have the defense, and the Chargers can out score them.

They didn’t get in with my simulator.
That would be hilarious if the Raiders don't get in. A lot of people are putting them in as an automatic team, they could very well miss the playoffs though.

Indy, MIA, and LAC can beat them.

But that win over the Browns gives them a tie breaker there and that may be what gets them in.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 23
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up